Think I'm getting gyno! :( help!

lorden24

Awards
Today was day 3 of my PCT from my Halotest 25 cycle...It may be my "imagination", but today in the gym my nipples/pecs were kind of itchy, it had subsided for now, so that's why I say it may have just been normal random itches and in that area, but...to be cautious I checked my nips for discharge, after squeezing a very small amount of clear discharge came out...this was not imagined. My PCT consists of this

Nolvadex: days are broken up but mostly looks like this --> 20/20/20/10
iSatori IsaTest: 4 caps a day
Testopro: 2 caps in the morning, 2 in the evening
Post Cycle Support: 2 caps in the morning, 2 in the evening
Lean Xtreme: 3 caps a day

The Test boosters all have things in them that are supposed to lower estrogen, and even act as AI's. So, does it sound like I'm getting gyno, and if so, why, and what can I do to stop it besides letro? Would giving my test boosters a bit more time to kick in help?

Jlive2480

Awards
It's not gyno. Ur hormones were suppressed for a while ,now they are starting to rebound and ur test and estro is increasing. I get puffy and itchy nips every pct w nolva. Run ur pct and stop squeezing ur nips man.

To be safe I start a AI last week of pct and taper it down to end the bottle. I have tried erase last 2 pcts and love it. Reason is ur estro is high during nolva and the erase bring ur estro down to normal levels.

oze

oze

Awards
Dude, DO NOT SQUEEZE your nipples. Worst thing you can do.

lorden24

Awards
It's not gyno. Ur hormones were suppressed for a while ,now they are starting to rebound and ur test and estro is increasing. I get puffy and itchy nips every pct w nolva. Run ur pct and stop squeezing ur nips man.

To be safe I start a AI last week of pct and taper it down to end the bottle. I have tried erase last 2 pcts and love it. Reason is ur estro is high during nolva and the erase bring ur estro down to normal levels.
this makes me feel much more relieved. and i guess the discharge is just a sign of the estrogen rebounding right? thanks for your help man, i appreciate it.

Jlive2480

Awards
this makes me feel much more relieved. and i guess the discharge is just a sign of the estrogen rebounding right? thanks for your help man, i appreciate it.
Yeah no prob bro. Puffy itchy nips does not mean gyno. Hard pea siZe lump under nip does. Nolva doesn't kill estro, it just doesn't allow it to bind to ur receptors to cause those hard lumps. U will still vet some estro related bloat and puffy nips. Just have the AI on hand inCase.

lorden24

Awards
Yeah no prob bro. Puffy itchy nips does not mean gyno. Hard pea siZe lump under nip does. Nolva doesn't kill estro, it just doesn't allow it to bind to ur receptors to cause those hard lumps. U will still vet some estro related bloat and puffy nips. Just have the AI on hand inCase.
I don't have an official AI, but there are several in my test boosters, do you think this will do?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Hehehe, my plan worked out to give lorden24 gyno, HAHAHAHA, all you fools will feel the wrath of thy' Gyno!!!!!!!

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Foreal tho', youz good, youz good. Stick with that PCT you got lined up and if it doesnt clear over in a couple weeks, invest in a AI. A REAL AI.

lorden24

Awards
Foreal tho', youz good, youz good. Stick with that PCT you got lined up and if it doesnt clear over in a couple weeks, invest in a AI. A REAL AI.
you out to give me man tits bro? thats colder than ice ;) But thanks for the answer, I hope it all works out.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established