Things That I Hate....

Status
Not open for further replies.
chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When something pisses you off, post it in here.
Heres what I'm pissed off about right now...

I hate when people rep me, and don't leave a comment. WHAT THE F*** DID YOU REP ME FOR MOTHERFU**ER!?!?!

I hate when I pour my coke, and I have to wait till the fizz goes down to pour more. I'm trying to move on with my goddamn life!

I hate commercials.

I hate when commercials come on, I change the channel, and forget to come back to my show. That pisses me off so damn much.

I hate people that curl in the effin squat rack.... wtf is wrong with you!?!?! Are you a tard!?!?

And I hate my girlfriend when it's her time of the month. That s*** is not cool.

I feel better.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha don't think I didn't notice! This is the s*** I'm talking about!!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ppl who tell me that smoking is bad, your not saying anything i don't know, but you standing in my face telling me just makes me want to smoke even more because ur bothering me

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's wrong with repping and no comment? It's a way of saying "Good post, I agree." without saying it.

...and I thought I had rage problems. :eek:

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
It's a sign to stop drinking coke ;)

And all the rest, same for me. Except I don't smoke.

Something else I hate: When I'm doing squats and in between sets some random lanky guy comes and stretches on the rack(at the top it has pull up bars, which they use to stretch) while I'm getting water. I come back and just stare and blink, people's responses are funny though.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's wrong with repping and no comment? It's a way of saying "Good post, I agree." without saying it.

...and I thought I had rage problems. :eek:
Would it kill you to just say it once in a while. I like to hear those kinds of things.

EDIT: OMG I sounded like my girlfriend on her time just there... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I hate myself :(

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
I effing hate that my wife is trying to argue with me by text message while I'm here at work in Atlanta and she's on the road in Wisconsin with my boys!!!! WTF?! Pay attention to the road dammit!!!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I effing hate that my wife is trying to argue with me by text message while I'm here at work in Atlanta and she's on the road in Wisconsin with my boys!!!! WTF?! Pay attention to the road dammit!!!
That's rough. Don't text back to give her something to respond to.

See don't you feel better now? Your keyboard has had better days after the typing you just did but whatever.

I hate when people aren't paying attention to a green light. DRIVE MOTHERFU**ER, I have places to see and people to do!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hate people that whistle through their f*cking nose when they breathe because they're fat.

I hate when you lose something and find it, and some jerk off says, "It's always the last place you would think to look!" Really dumbass, because I did find it the last place that I looked, and I didn't think I should continue to look. Why the f*ck would I continue to look? Do people do this? Why and who the f*ck are they?

I hate that Eminem has not paid me my royalty check for the last album that I wrote for him. Seriously, WTF is up with that sh*t? That's just f*cking Shady!

And I hate these words used in conjunction with each other… "We’re pregnant."
No, you’re pregnant; now go get me a corndog. :eek:p:

Last edited:
T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate that there is a limit on how long a post can be. In the same light, I hate that I have carpal tunnel syndrome and would not be able to write all the things I hate in one sitting.

Maybe I'll be back later with some things I hate. The list is going to be LONG.

brb...hating procrastinators...

:trout:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I hate people that whistle through their f*cking nose when they breathe because they're fat.
I do hate that...especially if its really quite, and you think its the wind blowing and its really 4 fat people doing synchronized nose whistling....

I also hate people who curl in th damn squat rack, EVERY DAMN LEG DAY there are tards in there doing it! Honestly, at my gym I could understand if they are doing deadlifts there, or any other exercise that NEEDS it, but there are curling bars up front. There is only ONE guy I seen curl in the squatting rack who NEEDED it....then again his arms were as big as my chest, and the weight made sense...

I hate women drivers....and somolian drivers....

I hate the iphone

I hate fat chicks to try and hit on me.... what do I smell like bacon?

and plenty more to hate....

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate the fact that 2 bottles of M-drol just fell into my lap, and I have no job and no means of funds for the correct PCT! DAMMIT!!!!!!!SO I HAVE TO WAIT>>>>>>WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
people who honk they're horn at me and then you get out of the car to see what they're problem is and they drive off.

i just wanted to see what your issue was......jeez

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

I hate when you lose something and find it, and some jerk off says, "It's always the last place you would think to look!" Really dumbass, because I did find it the last place that I looked, and I didn't think I should continue to look. Why the f*ck would I continue to look? Do people do this? Why and who the f*ck are they?

I hate that Eminem has not paid me my royalty check for the last album that I wrote for him. Seriously, WTF is up with that sh*t? That's just f*cking Shady!

And I hate these words used in conjunction with each other… "We’re pregnant."
No, you’re pregnant; now go get me a corndog. :eek:p:
people who honk they're horn at me and then you get out of the car to see what they're problem is and they drive off.

i just wanted to see what your issue was......jeez
No one has issues with people once they realize they could rip their head off...

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I hate that my DFAC just indefinitely stopped serving cottage cheese.

I hate that females have more complicated brains than men.

I like that one too though

I hate when people bitch and moan, but when you ask, "well...what are you going to do about it" they just bitch abd moan some more.

dave12

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I do that because I got punched in the face quite frequently from age 15-24. Do not fat guys get a pass for deviated septum?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate when people bitch and moan, but when you ask, "well...what are you going to do about it" they just bitch abd moan some more.
straight up man I hate this sh*T

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
I hate when i cook broccoli or raw chicken, and forget to get rid of the packaging somewhere other than my kitchen trash can, and don't realize it until the awful smell has erupted from my garbage can in the kitchen and permeated the whole apartment.

I hate dealing with mechanics... I find that by and large they are the most professionally dishonest people that I have to deal with in life.

I hate how much time I waste on the internet when i should be getting work done. I think I have a problem with procrastination...

I hate how when I have a completely open weekend sometimes I have a problem getting a single girl I know to hang out, but when I'm busy or out of town I get calls or texts from several of them, some of whom I haven't heard from in weeks! Seriously, WTF!?

I hate how often my left shoelace seems to come untied.

I hate paying for parking. Metered is fine, but when it's just some a-holes in a parking lot holding flags I will go out of my way to avoid it. Half the time I think they are bums or scammers who have no connection to the business that owns the parking lot at all.

I hate Miller Lite and question the taste buds of anyone who chooses to drink it.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I hate when I have to spread more reputation before giving gamer rep without a comment!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i hate customers who come in my store askin for a certain supplement in stock WHEN RIGHT BEHIND ME there a huge display of that product, WTF can'y you read!!!!! sometime for ****s i tell them no, never heared of it just to see if they actually notice it behind me.

i hate my assitance manager being a WHORE and SLEEPING WITH EVERY CUSTOMER cheap skank!

i hate complicated bitches, men just want to **** if i want your opinon on my life i will ask

i hate ppl who are constantly late!

i hate ppl who never pick up their ****ing phone when u call them but call u right back. WTF?

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i hate the douchebag at my gym that works out with ****ing sunglasses on. like really? is it ****ing bright in here?

i hate the scrawny guys at the gym who are ripped so they think they are huge

i hate all other straight men. competition.

i hate the slut that gave me the clap.

i hate the fact that every single dish in my spot is dirty and i am eating this steak on a paper towel and its sticking to it. ****ing fiber.

i hate everyone bigger than me. ****ing juice monkeys.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lets all rep him w/o comment:lol:
lol fine.. more for me!

i hate the douchebag at my gym that works out with ****ing sunglasses on. like really? is it ****ing bright in here?

i hate the scrawny guys at the gym who are ripped so they think they are huge

i hate all other straight men. competition.

i hate the slut that gave me the clap.

i hate the fact that every single dish in my spot is dirty and i am eating this steak on a paper towel and its sticking to it. ****ing fiber.

i hate everyone bigger than me. ****ing juice monkeys.
This made me laugh :lol: ... I hate the ho that gave me the clap too :sad3:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate sh1tty phones that make things complicated. Just let my facking text through already damnit.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
I hate when a newb posts up a thread looking for advice, gets it, doesn't like what he gets, so he posts up another thread basically asking the same sh*t again.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hate when a newb posts up a thread looking for advice, gets it, doesn't like what he gets, so he posts up another thread basically asking the same sh*t again.
This will always happen. It is annoying as hell.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
i hate "hate threads" nah j/k. i hate patients who think they're at a f***ing hotel and ask for every g-damn thing to be done for them including me wiping their fat a$$ and then getting mad at me for waking them at 4 am to take a blood pressure and then have the nerve to say, "wow, you guys don't let anyone get any sleep around here" STFU!!!! why did you come to the hospital then f tard.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i hate "hate threads" nah j/k. i hate patients who think they're at a f***ing hotel and ask for every g-damn thing to be done for them including me wiping their fat a$$ and then getting mad at me for waking them at 4 am to take a blood pressure and then have the nerve to say, "wow, you guys don't let anyone get any sleep around here" STFU!!!! why did you come to the hospital then f tard.
You are in the wrong profession then. If you had that type of attitude on my floor, you would be gone quickly.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
i'm not in the wrong profession bro, you can't tell me you don't have bad days, if you do then you're lying. i would never take any frustrations out on someone, this is a vent thread but that's cool, i know me and you don't so we can call it good.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i almost got the clap turns out the HO who i was banging banged some other ddude after we finished like a day after me, got the clap and i went to doctor he told me i was clean, so i happy and wish she got something worse to tach her a lesson, ho-ing does not pay. dodged that bullet!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i almost got the clap turns out the HO who i was banging banged some other ddude after we finished like a day after me, got the clap and i went to doctor he told me i was clean, so i happy and wish she got something worse to tach her a lesson, ho-ing does not pay. dodged that bullet!
Bullet's always catch up... sooner or later. Keep messing around with females like that and the Clap will be what you wished you got. Promiscuous people keep this world full of diseases, which applies to you as well. Good luck.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bullet's always catch up... sooner or later. Keep messing around with females like that and the Clap will be what you wished you got. Promiscuous people keep this world full of diseases, which applies to you as well. Good luck.
hahaha and thats why there are condoms to protect you... from me haha.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yah BUT DUDE she was a good girl, what happened is this long story short, she was with me, but around the last week we were together we barely hungout and i knew she is hangin wiht her ex. so we broke up and then i get a call from her 1 week after we broke up saying hey go to doctor ETC ETC. so i though DAMN SHE FCUKED HIM WHILE SHE WAS FCUKIN ME AT THE END! but turns out she caught it right after we broke up to be honest I WAS EXTREMELY HAPPY SHE GOT SOMETHING teaches her a fcukin lesson not to whore like that. but yah me and ym doc ended up jokin about ti harcore! cuz he knew her...... she was his patient too and she just got her antidote like 20min before my appointment. LMAO hard ever since then i had no real respect in relationships and reall dont take girls serious anymore. had multiple gf at the same time. screwed girls and never called them ETC ETC.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
never been more happier in life. plus my ****s happy and my wallet is too. so win win win situation.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You are in the wrong profession then. If you had that type of attitude on my floor, you would be gone quickly.
who invited this guy to the party???

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yeah..... i dont like condoms too, that girl i was talkin about had some plastic **** she put in her pu$$y. bareback is more fun, I LOVE THE THRILL! :) Russian roulette

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I always use a condom because I don't trust women nearly enough.

Even used a condom when I was married. Good plan too because I bet my ex wife was skipping her pill to try and make babies.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just cross my fingers and hope for the best haha

Status
Not open for further replies.