These got dam steroids on this got dam plane!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
My buddie just got off of his flight.He had alot of ph's and DS on him.He didn't get busted for bold or m1t even Dbol..He bought some old school phs and steroids from a friend.The TSA must not be doing there job.He just checked the bag and they let him through.I'll get the other's on the list laters.Interesting though huh?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Well that wasn't very smart of him.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Maybe the airport people didn't know what they were looking at, and the bottles were within TSA size requirements...

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I took my forma, and some other random pills I had in a M-sun pill container, and stuffed it all in my checked baggage. I would never go through the checkpoint with any of it in a carry-on bag. They don't know WTF it is, so they won't confiscate it or nothing, but it will just give them reason to pull stuff out and give you a big hassle. Always best to check anything liquid or in pill form (legal or not legal).

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
If something is in pill form and not suspicious they won't care. Half the people who go through security have prescription pills/vitamins on them.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
If something is in pill form and not suspicious they won't care. Half the people who go through security have prescription pills/vitamins on them.
funny you mention that, I took my scripts in my carry-on so that they would not lose my baggage and then I would die from not taking my Rx :D at least if I lose them its my fault I died. but yeah, they didn't even bat an eyelash at them....pulled out my Macbook though and looked it over. I put in a case of muscle milk RTD and whey isolate RTD (about 10 each) in my checked luggage and forma and a bunch of other pills...they don't even look at those bags. they just throw them in a vehicle and bring them to the plane and load them up. I had a lot of crazy stuff in there, liquids galore and all sorts of loose pills and gray area stuff...

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
he got pretty lucky all it takes is one workout meathead guy to call you out and away you go making the news for using steroids and killing baby seals

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy fuk that was stupid. Taking them across state line, brb instant felony.