Thermo-Gum...

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
he's probably perfecting the taste! No doubt the formula is going to rock, but the taste is the hard part. I remember when ABB came out with Speed Stack Gum, it tasted horrible and did ot last that long. Taste is key!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Priority is as follows:

MagnaForm (Formestane Ether)
FidOmega
NOxidant
Thermo_Gum

Should not be long, though...maybe 2 months.
Sounds awesome bro and Dsade i must say you have your hands in everything, lol Lube, tanning lotion, anti-oxidants, ai's, fatburning gum, lol Your a busy man

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds awesome bro and Dsade i must say you have your hands in everything, lol Lube, tanning lotion, anti-oxidants, ai's, fatburning gum, lol Your a busy man
These past couple of weeks has been focused on FidOmega - which will be coming out next week!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like a few weeks for product perfection (taste, etc.) We already have the packaging picked out and the label in process.

Shouldn't take long at all.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looks like a few weeks for product perfection (taste, etc.) We already have the packaging picked out and the label in process.

Shouldn't take long at all.

How about the new clear edge you got me all excited about?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Out of curiosity, do you have any price range on the gum?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

beefcake12901

Banned
Awards
Chewing gum is a habit for me. I'm assuming this will be sugar-free? Will you be adding anything to help whiten teeth? Figured I'd ask.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. :D

Is the gum naturally sweetened, or will Splenda be used?
Xyitol is the primary sweetener, but we might add some sucralose if it is not sweet enough.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I know what gum ill be chewing all summer!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
running a trial batch this week.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We also have another, related, surprise that just popped up today and is a quick turnaround product.....Codename Abolish.

They are appetite suppressant mints.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
We also have another, reated, surprise that just popped up today and is a quick turnaround product.....Codename Abolish.

They are appetite suppressant mints.
you are a god among men.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting. Looking forward to it!

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
How did that trial batch go? Thinking about ordering more RK's but will wait for this if it's coming soon.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We're flying out to California on Thursday, and meeting with them on Monday to see how it is coming along.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is great, i cant wait to see these things pop up on NP... keep us updated..

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
Hope NP will have plenty of this gum because it's definitely going to sell like crazy. I plan on stocking up! I need gum in the house and in the car.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope NP will have plenty of this gum because it's definitely going to sell like crazy. I plan on stocking up! I need gum in the house and in the car.
It should be both an effective and convenient product. Stay tuned shortly for more of an update when dsade/crader get back. :)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i NEEEEED an update.

this should be available soon at all major grocery retailers right?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, y'all...family tragedy kept us from keeping this meeting...however, I will be having a phone meeting this coming week to find out how our schedule is running.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, y'all...family tragedy kept us from keeping this meeting...however, I will be having a phone meeting this coming week to find out how our schedule is running.

whoa dsade... sorry about your issues... we will be here, waiting whenever you get some info... priorities buddy!

hope all is well

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
skippity dah dop doowah....Thermogum!!

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
How big of a bubble can we blow with this?

lol :nutkick:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is one I can't wait for. I love to chew gum, especially when I'm dieting so this will really be duel purpose for me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coolest part about this that the production facility is in Canada - and they supply caffeinated gum to GNC.

They immediately want to license the formula BACK from us, and place the product into all Canadian GNCs. We'll try to talk them into keeping the RPN brand on it. :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coolest part about this that the production facility is in Canada - and they supply caffeinated gum to GNC.

They immediately want to license the formula BACK from us, and place the product into all Canadian GNCs. We'll try to talk them into keeping the RPN brand on it. :)

That would be suuuwweeettt!!! You know im down for this as well!

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established

yes except GNC is ghey. But I would see that really putting RPN on the map, so its a pretty sweet deal!

Then again, now I'll have to fight more people to get my DCP, and if anything ever happens to the Havoc supply that too...you know, actually the GNC thing is a bad idea...bad, bad idea :D

PS. When will the gum be out? maybe this will keep my fat ass from stuffing my face all day with cake and candy.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes except GNC is ghey. But I would see that really putting RPN on the map, so its a pretty sweet deal!

Then again, now I'll have to fight more people to get my DCP, and if anything ever happens to the Havoc supply that too...you know, actually the GNC thing is a bad idea...bad, bad idea :D

PS. When will the gum be out? maybe this will keep my fat ass from stuffing my face all day with cake and candy.
This actually looks like a pretty quick turnaround. The flavoring will take the longest.

It's going to be a Raspberry Cinnamon flavoring most likely with the following:

125mg Raspberry Ketones
30mg Geranamine
100mg Zingerone (or equivalent, since zingerone is hard to work with).

It will give a nice, tingling burn on the tongue and be rapidly absorped both through mouth/gum tissue as well as what you swallow.

I'll have pricing soon as well.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This actually looks like a pretty quick turnaround. The flavoring will take the longest.

125mg Raspberry Ketones
30mg Geranamine

It will give a nice, tingling burn on the tongue and be rapidly absorped both through mouth/gum tissue as well as what you swallow.

I know some of my fellow medical colleagues are going to love this product. The good word has officially been spread.......:D

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established

125mg Raspberry Ketones
30mg Geranamine

Nice. Maybe you'll also sweeten it with Xylitol for teh gum health? Burn fat and remineralize your teeth at the SAME TIME!!! :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice. Maybe you'll also sweeten it with Xylitol for teh gum health? Burn fat and remineralize your teeth at the SAME TIME!!! :D
It IS sweetened with Xylitol. :)

warnerve

Awards
  • Established

125mg Raspberry Ketones
30mg Geranamine

:clap2:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 0
EMPIREMIND Evomuse 15
dsade Evomuse 24
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0