TheMatzah's back & lightnin' strikes 2wice: CELL SHOCK by FINAFLEX (sponsored log)

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
TheMatzah's back & lightnin' strikes 2wice: CELL SHOCK by FINAFLEX (sponsored log)

Once again, huge props go out to :head:ScottDoc:usa2: for giving me the great honor to log the latest weapon to the Finaflex arsenal....CELL SHOCK!

Talk to any HIGH PERFORMANCE ATHLETE and they will tell you that CREATINE, GLUTAMINE, and CARBOHYDRATES (that’s right, CARBS) are the most ESSENTIAL pieces to the HIGH PERFORMANCE equation. Sadly, old-school products that contain these fundamental pieces are only as EFFECTIVE as the TRANSPORT SYSTEM that delivers them to the cells.

CELL SHOCK is built to SHOCK MUSCLE CELLS, delivering to them the ESSENTIAL pieces your body needs to PERFORM.

Intelligently designed on a CELLULAR PLATFORM,

CELL SHOCK unleashes a vicious attack on cell membranes using high speed INSULIN MIMICING transport agents. This SMART TRANSPORT SYSTEM renders the cell’s defenses useless, leaving them unguarded and primed for ESSENTIAL NUTRIENT DELIVERY. CELL SHOCK completes its relentless assault by BLASTING deep within the muscle cell effectively SHOCKING the cell with CREATINE, GLUTAMINE, and its precise ratio of COMPLEX to SIMPLE CARBOHYDRATES that are ESSENTIAL to performance.

CELL SHOCK IS YOUR MUSCLE SHOCKING POWERHOUSE.

TRANSPORT-SHOCK-PERFORM

2-3-11 Cell Shock Arrives..at my door
I rip open the box in anticipation, pull out the 4.23 lb tub.
1st thoughts: I'm loving the packaging, it's just straight up sexy:yup:

Black tub with the silver, blue & purple letters = hotness :head: x 2, open it up and take a huge whiff --- Grape Tsunami ---Damn I can't wait till tomorrow morning to take this stuff!!

2-4-11 Day/Week One:
Suggested Use: Mix 2 scoops of Cell Shock w/8-15 oz of water. Consume Cell Shock for 30 days consecutively to maximize muscle growth. On training days drink 1 serving of Cell Shock immediately following training session to ensure proper nutrients delivery & muscle recovery.

As instructed on the label for 'extreme results' drink one serving pre-training to reduce muscle fatigue and experience extreme muscle swelling pumps!!
Sounds good to me!!:fingersx:

Mixed 2 scoops in 10 oz water & chugged it down 20 mins before my pre-workout drink on the way to the gym...Flavor is kwazy yo!! Grape Koo-Aid....loving it!! During training (legs) noticed some new vascularity in my right quad after squats and leg presses. Legs felt great during the whole workout, ended it with heavy standing calf raises, then seated with some burn out sets..

Day 1 kicked a$$...

Starting Stats:
~ 6'0"
~ 179 lbs
~ 13.5% bf

Stay tuned for results end of week 1. I'll be back.:lmao:

-TheMatzah......out:slomo:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hmmmm.... I think he likes it!!!!

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
2-11-11 Day 7 /End of Week One:
Well, well, well this first week has been interesting. I've been doing the routine from 2/11 M&F 'rock hard challenge'. It's a decent routine, it rotates from heavy day - to light day, 6 days a week. I like it!

I've been experimenting with taking Cell Shock pre-training and always post-training. I think for my current build and goals, post training is good. It tastes great so I really don't mind chugging it back as soon as I'm done. Shower, then drink the protein shake.

The most noticeable change I've noticed is the increased vascularity I've had, not just on leg days. Everyday, even the light days. It lasts well into the day to, which I'm loving! It's like my body fat % has been lowered, but I'm pretty sure it hasn't. Ya know, the dudes with lower body fat percentages, always look more vascular.

Week 1 was great :friday:

Current Stats:
~ 6'0"
~ 181 lbs
~ didn't get to measure % bf today..

Stay tuned for results end of week 2. I'll be back.:aargh:

-TheMatzah......out:slomo:

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
2-19-11 End of Week Two:
It's time to check back in, a few days later than usual. But it's been a busy few days.

I've been enjoying my time with Cell Shock, love the taste and vascularity. On Saturday I started to notice it in my leg and lower ab area and it was a rest day.. Cool Shiznit!! :friday:

Week 2 was great
Current Stats:
~ 6'0"
~ 183 lbs (gained another 2 lbs in 8-9 days) me likey :goodpost:
~ didn't get to measure % bf today..

Stay tuned for results end of week 3. I'll be back.

-TheMatzah......out

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
2-25-11 End of Week 3:
The flavor is still great, as in, I'm still enjoying the taste and looking forward to post workout. Vascularity is still constant!

Current Stats:
~ 6'0"
~ 183 lbs (no gain since week 2) :yikes:

3-3-11 End of Week 4:
~ 6'0"
~ 184 lbs (1 lb since week 2) :yikes: :nono2:

Started a new routine last week, so we'll see the changes by next Friday.

Stay tuned for results end of week 5. I'll be back. :banghead:

-TheMatzah......out

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
End of Week 5 and Cell Shock

End of Week 5 and Cell Shock

I don't think I'm average as far as the results/gains expected with this product. I weight 180.8 as of this morning, so I actually dropped some weight. I can tell you the taste of Cell Shock is great, I actually looked forward to downing it as soon as I finished training. The taste is amazing, refreshing, it has the perfect flavor and ingredients for post work-out. No complaints there at all.

Overall, I had a good run with this, the new vascularity was great, although the weight gains stopped after week 2 or 3.:think:

Strength:
I did notice my overall strength did go up, not a lot but it did. I'm pretty good about changing the routines/types of exercises I do, can't keep doing the same stuff for over 4-5 weeks.

Stamina:
On good days, I did notice I had increased stamina. On my bad days, usually due to lack of sleep or food, it's a lost cause. I did some super sets in this run, and I'd say it definitely helped with those.

Weight:
As stated above, I did drop some weight on this run. I'm not a big guy and definitely don't have a lot of body fat..usually maintain around 13% ->I do want it lower. I had some people tell me I'd gotten bigger but was also looking leaner. The exact look I'd like.

Conclusion:

I'd recommend this product as I'm a true hard gainer and I know guys that gained up to 10 lbs during a run of Cell Shock. I'm sure for the average guy that trains right, eats right, and isn't a hard gainer, this will help him reach his goals faster. Whoever is reading this, I'd say give it a try - you've got nothing to lose but bodyfat, and nothing to gain but muscle.

TheMatzah....out.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice log. Have you ever tried any nutrient partitioners and if you have, how would you compare Cell Shock to that kind of products as there is ALA and Vanadium in Cell Shock too and they seem to be quite popular compounds in nutrient partitioners..?

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
Nice log. Have you ever tried any nutrient partitioners and if you have, how would you compare Cell Shock to that kind of products as there is ALA and Vanadium in Cell Shock too and they seem to be quite popular compounds in nutrient partitioners..?

Thanks! To be 100% honest this is the first product I've tried with those compounds, I'm still learning as I go. I was lucky enough to be selected to log this, I'm building my knowledge each week. ScottyDoc is a great source of knowledge, I've learned a lot. He might be better suited to give you an educated answer on that one. I don't bs, so I'm not going to pretend I know just to fill space. Know what I mean?

Knowledge is power, I'm always seeking it.

:unitedstates:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I too do not have the answer to that Question right off the top of my head, but as before, I am researching it and asking the people who would and should know the answer to that Question and will get back to you ASAP!