The Time Has Come: My cycle log of legal gears OH TEST

Jedi Master

Banned
Awards
Yeah I used the whole bottle.

Soupbone if you never used a ph before u could do a moderate dose of 1 squirt two times a day, it would probably give you great results. Then you could take 4 weeks off and then use it another 4 weeks, making one bottle last for 2 cycles.

peace

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Ended cycle this week. Up a total of 11 hard solid pounds. I have began 6oxo and started to load creatine. No side effects other than a couple of zits on my shoulders, which was also an application sight.

Strength, libido, and vascularity has been amazing on this cycle, last two weeks I showed some signs of some serious aggression, but nothing I could not handle.

In the end I give this product two thumbs up, keep up the good work team legalgear, I am impressed with your website,and your products. You have yourself a satisfied customer for life.....
Wow! Thanks for the feedback! Your words are very kind. LG's mission is to continue to lead the way with innovation and savings. Peace!

Molehonea

Awards
Thanks for the good logs gust wanted to know how much strenght did you gain and did every get adrond to using the 1,4 andro?

q-tip

Awards
what do you mean WW7 1,4 is also a transdermal or i,ve been doing water fo a year!!!!!!!!!research man ?Are'nt you th know all see all?
later

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
This is very inspiring, I'm starting my cut with the help of LGP's OH test with 6g 4AD 4g 1-test and 4g OH-test (and clen and t3 ;) ) I'm very excited.

ManBeast

bigbadboss101

Awards
Manbeast, have you started? What's the progress?

ak-47

Awards
Whatsup Jedi?
How is post cycle, please. I need the insight as i am starting up in 2 weeks with this formula.

I may go with LGP 1-t 4AD without hydroxytest and instead add some oral 1,4 inplace of the hydroxytest, as it is very well documented for good results.

Any input:D