The sub-q injection process..........?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I have only ran AAS in the past and have never done a sub-q injection. I have read a couple different ways to do them. One was to find a lean part of your body such as your abs and pinch and inject using an insulin needle at an angle. The other was was to inject straight forward; not at an angle. What is the best way to do a sub-q injection and best places? Also, what size insulin needle would be best? I am planning on running some Cjc 1295(MOD GRF 1-29) and GHRP-2 in the near future.

Jahcuree

I have only ran AAS in the past and have never done a sub-q injection. I have read a couple different ways to do them. One was to find a lean part of your body such as your abs and pinch and inject using an insulin needle at an angle. The other was was to inject straight forward; not at an angle. What is the best way to do a sub-q injection and best places? Also, what size insulin needle would be best? I am planning on running some Cjc 1295(MOD GRF 1-29) and GHRP-2 in the near future.
Which ever way you prefer or hurts less. I just stab straight in there. Stomach is also correct placement. Just get any small insulin needle as it will be large enough to hold your cjc ghrp both in it

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
with a small slin pin it isn't going to matter one way or another whether you go straight in or at an angle as it shouldn't go deep enough to go beyond your sub q fat layer anyways. I still prefer an angle anyways, just for peace of mind.