Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The SNS give back

As a thank you to those who support SNS, I am going offer my services to those of you who currently have 2 or more SNS products in your stash achieve your health and fitness goals; whether that is an increase in strength, increase in musculature, fat loss, nutrition advice, or whatever - I can help :D

I am confident that using our products, alongside a solid training and nutrition plan, will give you the results you are looking for and so I wish to help you along in that journey.​

What i'm Offering:

-A critique of your diet and training plan - offering strategies for improvement or tips to take your physique to the next level.
-Supplement stack advice and how best to use our products.
-Nutrition advice.
-Progression advice.
-Exercise variations you may never have considered.

and so on.

What do you need to do?

Simply send in a photo of your SNS stash (2+ products) alongside a handwritten note with your username and i'll contact you through PM. That's it.

My Credentials:

-Certified PT (ooooohhhhh)
-Strength and Conditioning trainer
-One paper away from finishing my Exercise Science and Nutrition Degree.

There will be limited spots, at least initially. This is just so I can help each person as optimally as possible.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Do you mean just post a picture and a note on this thread?
Yup! Just post a pic of your SNS products with a note that has your username and ill be in touch!

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Yup! Just post a pic of your SNS products with a note that has your username and ill be in touch!
I'm all over this!

Username: wolfy3d2000
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 158
Lifting experience: I have about 8 total years of experience. Was forced to take a break from lifting after a non training shoulder injury for about 6 months, then slowly rehabbed my shoulder for about a year. In that 1 and 1/2 I lost a ton of strength and weight. When I was finally able to get back in the game, I was very frustrated at my loss of strength which in turn made me lose motivation and I lost interesting in lifting for about a year or so. I've been back at it for about a year again.

My biggest concern comes with nutrition and nutrient timing. I've been counting macros on an intermittent fasting style diet for the last year, which has worked great to cut some fat. I'm now looking to bulk up and add some size. I'm currently looking to do 6 meals a day, and would love some advice on proper nutrient timing.

My current routine is based off of 5/3/1. It goes like this

5/3/1 military press (or deadlift, bench, squat)
DB side raises 4X8-12
Closegrip bench press 3X10-15
Dips 3X8-12
Straight bat pushdown 3X10-15
Abs 4X6-12

(Or insert a similar style assistance exercises for each lift)

I'm looking mostly for any advice on diet and nutrient timing, but routine critique is alway welcomed! Thank you in advance!

My current supplement plans:
First 8 weeks:
X-gel: 6 pre workout
Anabeta: 2 pre 2 post ( 4 throughout the day on non training days)
ALCAR: 1 1/2- 2 g pre
CMS: 2 scoop (6.6) g pre

Second 8 weeks:

DAA: 3 gs
Erase: as directed on bottle

Attachments

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Awesome promo here Jiggz!

That prize trumps a product prize in terms of being beneficial for people looking to achieve their goals here.
Get on this AM

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great promo here Jig!

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great promo man! Only 2 products though? Who only has 2 SNS products haha

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
I'm all over this! Username: wolfy3d2000 Age: 26 Height: 5'10" Weight: 158 Lifting experience: I have about 8 total years of experience. Was forced to take a break from lifting after a non training shoulder injury for about 6 months, then slowly rehabbed my shoulder for about a year. In that 1 and 1/2 I lost a ton of strength and weight. When I was finally able to get back in the game, I was very frustrated at my loss of strength which in turn made me lose motivation and I lost interesting in lifting for about a year or so. I've been back at it for about a year again. My biggest concern comes with nutrition and nutrient timing. I've been counting macros on an intermittent fasting style diet for the last year, which has worked great to cut some fat. I'm now looking to bulk up and add some size. I'm currently looking to do 6 meals a day, and would love some advice on proper nutrient timing. My current routine is based off of 5/3/1. It goes like this 5/3/1 military press (or deadlift, bench, squat) DB side raises 4X8-12 Closegrip bench press 3X10-15 Dips 3X8-12 Straight bat pushdown 3X10-15 Abs 4X6-12 (Or insert a similar style assistance exercises for each lift) I'm looking mostly for any advice on diet and nutrient timing, but routine critique is alway welcomed! Thank you in advance! My current supplement plans: First 8 weeks: X-gel: 6 pre workout Anabeta: 2 pre 2 post ( 4 throughout the day on non training days) ALCAR: 1 1/2- 2 g pre CMS: 2 scoop (6.6) g pre Second 8 weeks: DAA: 3 gs Erase: as directed on bottle
My have been a little too excited, here's a better picture!

Attachments

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys :D

I'll be in touch today :D

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The SNS give back

As a thank you to those who support SNS, I am going offer my services to those of you who currently have 2 or more SNS products in your stash achieve your health and fitness goals; whether that is an increase in strength, increase in musculature, fat loss, nutrition advice, or whatever - I can help :D

I am confident that using our products, alongside a solid training and nutrition plan, will give you the results you are looking for and so I wish to help you along in that journey.

What i'm Offering:

-A critique of your diet and training plan - offering strategies for improvement or tips to take your physique to the next level.
-Supplement stack advice and how best to use our products.
-Nutrition advice.
-Progression advice.
-Exercise variations you may never have considered.

and so on.

What do you need to do?

Simply send in a photo of your SNS stash (2+ products) alongside a handwritten note with your username and i'll contact you through PM. That's it.

My Credentials:

-Certified PT (ooooohhhhh)
-Strength and Conditioning trainer
-One paper away from finishing my Exercise Science and Nutrition Degree.

There will be limited spots, at least initially. This is just so I can help each person as optimally as possible.
This is great jiigz. Glad to see you donating your time and knowledge to help others. Also, congrats on almost finishing your degree.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This is great jiigz. Glad to see you donating your time and knowledge to help others. Also, congrats on almost finishing your degree.
Thank you! I appreciate it :D

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When is the deadline for this? I am looking for a new training routine and torn on what to follow.