The Reason For Your Lack Of Results Could Actually Be Due To This

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
THE REASON FOR YOUR LACK OF RESULTS COULD ACTUALLY BE DUE TO THIS

When people see a lack of results with their weight loss or muscle-building, they tend to blame their training and nutrition program. However, there could be more to the story for a lack of results, and we’re going to uncover some of these common issues many people face.

Note: This article may trigger some people who are lazy and complacent. So, if you don’t want to be called out for your lack of drive, just go ahead and “x” out of this article – I’d hate to ruin your day by holding you accountable for your actions or lack thereof.

That said, if you’re still with me, good on you. It means you’re ready to take the next step towards hitting your goals and finding out where your lack of results is coming from.

👉 https://www.ironmaglabs.com/2021/the-reason-for-your-lack-of-results-could-actually-be-due-to-this/

Attachments

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Most ppl don't do nearly enough, the average person I see "working out" is probably giving about 20% of what they could be doing in the gym and there either putting no effort into their diet or they don't really understand what a good diet is. Even when I'm going full steam I know I could be doing a lot more, the diet could be tighter, the sets could be harder and I could use more sleep.

Consistency in those 3 things I feel are most important and for the average joe there never top priority. We all like to say we're not making progress but we're all not trying hard enough