The Official Product Request Thread

eRICH

Awards
Just throwing it out there: What about NutraPlanet t-shirts?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would love it you could get hemp oil. I would rather use that than flax seed oil. Protein factory has 32oz for 15$ but they have poor customer service and aren't my favorite. If you could get this I would definatly buy from you.

eRICH

Awards
finigenx

I really want to try this stuff & would love to get it from you guys

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
also, any word on the bulk flavoring agents???????????????????????????

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The flavor systems will be up on the site Monday. Sorry for the delay on this one.

asianid

Awards
Giant nutrition products are only going to be sold from giant nutrition, no other internet site will be selling that brand. I read that from some post by pat arnold somewhere.

I was looking to try Dymatize Elite whey pina colada, but I didn't that flavor as an option. Are you just out or just don't carry that particular flavor?

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
When/Are you going to add NOW Foods Eco-Green Multi Vitamins? I don't like going through Bulk Nutrition to get these considering his prices are higher than yours.

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
Controlled Labs products? Right now I am testing out their Green Bulge and linke their product White Blood.

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
How about NOW Glycerine 16 oz bottles.

Thanks man
-WannaGro

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any possibility of looking into that Enerdisia Herbal Coffee?

faustus

Awards
that's great.

you have PM back in NutraPlanet forum.

Faustus

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's not a biggie, but I use size "1" gel caps... and since you don't carry them, I periodically have to place an order with 1fast, and since I'm not only going to buy gel caps, I end up getting other stuff as well to make it worth my while.

and well were at it.... I currently use 00 caps for things like b5, trib and who knows in the future.. but I'd perfer to use OOO caps instead, but I don't do to the cost of 000 caps and the fact that they are only sold in 250 quantity bags. Would it be possible to stock 000 caps, in bulk bags...

If I could I'd buy 000, and size 1... 5000-10000 caps at a time.

Might as well add a 000 cap'm'quick

So the wish list includes?

Bulk Size "1" gel caps
Bulk Size "000" gel caps
Size "000" cap-m-quick complete

Also I often buy bacteriostatic water from 1fast aswell cause it can be less of a pain in the arse compared to going gpz route.

p.s. if you stock them I'll promise I'll take 10000 size 1 and 5000 size 000 off your hands immediately... (assuming price is competitive.)

spitboy

Throbbing Member
Awards
  • Established
Request:

NOW Hawthorne Extract ... not Hawthorne Berry. I was taking the extract that I picked up from the local vitamin shop, but then I refilled from NP... not noticing that it was just berries and not the standardized extract. I think everyone would prefer a standardized product if offered. Thanks!

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Request:

NOW Hawthorne Extract ... not Hawthorne Berry. I was taking the extract that I picked up from the local vitamin shop, but then I refilled from NP... not noticing that it was just berries and not the standardized extract. I think everyone would prefer a standardized product if offered. Thanks!
Interesting, I was not aware that NOW offered both....

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
ATD powder...I see that BN has it for $3/g but I'd rather buy from NP:thumbsup:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alcar, Phenibut ..this ones important Idebenone, Dl-Phenylalaine,Taurine, Azelaic ACID, Ket powder, Maca..alot of what custom has because custom could go down soon soon of a legal suit that was filed against matt, for selling certain products or a certain product.

so i advuse you dotn sell anything that can get you into a lawsuit

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
Any possibility of picking up the juggernaut line?