The Official OL UK Radar1ne Q&A

Wokfighter

Awards
So would alpha stano/ultra stano and radar1ne and carder1ne be a great stack??seriously thinking about getting it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So would alpha stano/ultra stano and radar1ne and carder1ne be a great stack??seriously thinking about getting it.
I want some more ultra stano

Wokfighter

Awards
Check out alpha stano.it s a clone of ultra stano halfhuman

Hastur

Awards
Stack it with testosterone or pro hormone to test.

Radarine plus 4dhea
Absolutely the way to go for synergy. I'm running Radar1ne/Halodrol/Furazadrol and loving it. No worries about wasting compounds by stacking SARMs and having them compete for receptors without increasing anabolism through other mechanisms.

a.mocellim

a.mocellim

Awards
Absolutely the way to go for synergy. I'm running Radar1ne/Halodrol/Furazadrol and loving it. No worries about wasting compounds by stacking SARMs and having them compete for receptors without increasing anabolism through other mechanisms.
I have a huge stock of phs in my stash, things enough to use for the next 5 years or more. So, do you think stacking that hormones with SARMs would give additional benefits? Months ago, everyone i asked about that used to say "it will be a waste, prohormones will overshadow any benefit from ostarine" or something like this.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a huge stock of phs in my stash, things enough to use for the next 5 years or more. So, do you think stacking that hormones with SARMs would give additional benefits? Months ago, everyone i asked about that used to say "it will be a waste, prohormones will overshadow any benefit from ostarine" or something like this.
I think that is a dead argument. I've ran Ostar1ne with Test, and now Radar1ne with Test and both worked/working great.

It's like saying Tren will overshadow Test. Well maybe, but you still run them together.

Hastur

Awards
No, thats a misconception held by people who don't understand whats happening on more complex levels. There is androgen receptor agonism, which can be exerted by AAS/DS/PH/SARMS. But there are ways in which anabolism occurs beyond simple AR binding. So there is synergy to be had in stacking such compounds. And especially RAD-140, which has been shown in studies to make Test more anabolic, resulting in enhanced muscle growth beyond Test or RAD-140 alone. As well as protecting the prostate from the negative androgenic effects of Test. That alone is worth pairing RAD and Test.

I think that is a dead argument. I've ran Ostar1ne with Test, and now Radar1ne with Test and both worked/working great.

It's like saying Tren will overshadow Test. Well maybe, but you still run them together.
All extremely valid points. Listen to this man, he knows what he's talking about!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Anyone running this solo yet?
Yes, I'm on week two, am currently running it at 3 pills daily, just hit a 30lbs PR on squat. Liking it a lot right now, feeling great!

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I'm on week two, am currently running it at 3 pills daily, just hit a 30lbs PR on squat. Liking it a lot right now, feeling great!
are you logging it? How long are you running it? What are you doing for PCT? been waiting to see a solo log

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
are you logging it? How long are you running it? What are you doing for PCT? been waiting to see a solo log
Not logging, will pick up another bottle and run 7-8 weeks, full pct serm + daa/form, just didn't wanna log it right now, can give updates weekly on this forum is you want me too

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Not logging, will pick up another bottle and run 7-8 weeks, full pct serm + daa/form, just didn't wanna log it right now, can give updates weekly on this forum is you want me too
yes please... that's a run I'd be interested in seeing rather than a test base + others

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
So far liking how I'm feeling! Will give another update sometime next week

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes please... that's a run I'd be interested in seeing rather than a test base + others
Even better with bloods included so we can see how much suppression it causes. I'm just assuming it would.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Even better with bloods included so we can see how much suppression it causes. I'm just assuming it would.
exactly. I want to see the effect of solely Rad to gauge how I want to run in the future

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Unless u count oreworkout as something else, completely solo

Hastur

Awards
I don't think anyone is going to nitpick to that degree, haha. Definitely sounds like a solo cycle. I look forward to hearing how it works solo, it's working great for me stacked!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it sounds like it's working well for you!. I have 2 bottles so far but I want to save bottles up till I have enough to run it at a high dosage. I'm still kind of skeptical. Your 30 pound PR on squat, you must have been working toward that goal, so it could be just a coincidence that you finally hit it when you were taking the RAD.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Well it sounds like it's working well for you!. I have 2 bottles so far but I want to save bottles up till I have enough to run it at a high dosage. I'm still kind of skeptical. Your 30 pound PR on squat, you must have been working toward that goal, so it could be just a coincidence that you finally hit it when you were taking the RAD.
I think a combination of both, I wanna pick up four bottles of this and run is higher my next cycle, would love to try it at 20mg+

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
what is the highest dose anyo9ne is running this compound at ? im at 3 caps per day

Hastur

Awards
what is the highest dose anyo9ne is running this compound at ? im at 3 caps per day
The highest I've personally seen Radar1ne dosed thus far is 12mg daily. Unless Dma kicked it up to 16mg and I forgot. As for highest dosage of RAD-140 used as supplied by Research Chemical companies without 3rd party testing of their products, I've seen up to 30mg in logs online. But I hesitate to believe that it was pure RAD-140 being used at 30mg.

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
The highest I've personally seen Radar1ne dosed thus far is 12mg daily. Unless Dma kicked it up to 16mg and I forgot. As for highest dosage of RAD-140 used as supplied by Research Chemical companies without 3rd party testing of their products, I've seen up to 30mg in logs online. But I hesitate to believe that it was pure RAD-140 being used at 30mg.
Russianstar was doing 20-30mg. I trust his advice, he has many good write ups and is widely regarded on competitive level AAS boards. Beyond that, he has a following of competitive level OGs , not newbies. I did 16mg a few days but again, I am on an assortment of AAS so I can't tell difference.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards

Been on for two weeks, I have a wedding today that I'm best man for, my suit doesn't fit, my back and chest are up and inch and quads are an inch and a half bigger, now this has been since June that I got measured but I think the rad is part of it cuz my muscles are super full

Hastur

Awards
Upping to 16mg next week probably.
Can't wait to see how that treats you, man! I'm jealous, only have enough to move up to 12mg in this cycle.

Been on for two weeks, I have a wedding today that I'm best man for, my suit doesn't fit, my back and chest are up and inch and quads are an inch and a half bigger, now this has been since June that I got measured but I think the rad is part of it cuz my muscles are super full
Thats kind of an awesome problem to have.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to see how that treats you, man! I'm jealous, only have enough to move up to 12mg in this cycle.

Thats kind of an awesome problem to have.
Sure, but what is he gonna do now?. I mean the wedding is today and he is the best man. That's gotta kinda suck for him. YouBet33 I hope you figure something out!.

Hastur

Awards
Sure, but what is he gonna do now?. I mean the wedding is today and he is the best man. That's gotta kinda suck for him. YouBet33 I hope you figure something out!.
I meant it as a congratulations on the positive body compositions, T-Bone. This is a bodybuilding forum. He is in this very thread regarding a means to increase lean body mass. Obviously I do not wish him ill, you are taking my comment in a context other than it was intended. I too hope everything works out, YouBet33!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I meant it as a congratulations on the positive body compositions, T-Bone. This is a bodybuilding forum. He is in this very thread regarding a means to increase lean body mass. Obviously I do not wish him ill, you are taking my comment in a context other than it was intended. I too hope everything works out, YouBet33!
Yes I understand that. He certainly should be happy with his gains. I was just seeing things from a different perspective. Yes it's good problem to have, but also kinda sucks for him today.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Russianstar was doing 20-30mg. I trust his advice, he has many good write ups and is widely regarded on competitive level AAS boards. Beyond that, he has a following of competitive level OGs , not newbies. I did 16mg a few days but again, I am on an assortment of AAS so I can't tell difference.
I wouldn't exactly say I follow russian star's advice. For many reasons but the main reason in this being, he was on RC rad140, who knows what he was taking and how much for one.

Another thing is he upped the dosage almost weekly. Look at it this way, if a dose of a compound was 10mg and it generally takes 3-4 weeks to feel it, would you up it to triple the dose before the 3-4 weeks? Just because you weren't feeling it yet? Then say you didn't feel it till you dosed it at 30mg when it could have just been the compound kickin in

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lulz... Hopefully he's learned more in the last few years.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't exactly say I follow russian star's advice. For many reasons but the main reason in this being, he was on RC rad140, who knows what he was taking and how much for one.

Another thing is he upped the dosage almost weekly. Look at it this way, if a dose of a compound was 10mg and it generally takes 3-4 weeks to feel it, would you up it to triple the dose before the 3-4 weeks? Just because you weren't feeling it yet? Then say you didn't feel it till you dosed it at 30mg when it could have just been the compound kickin in
That's cause the more you take, the faster it runs out, so you'll need to buy more..
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1439666903.259122.jpg

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'll be running my radar1ne at 1 cap per day. That shiz expensive.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Exactly, there is no current compelling evidence to suggest megadosing is worth considering.

Hastur

Awards
I'll be running my radar1ne at 1 cap per day. That shiz expensive.
Very true, on all 3 posts. Personally, if Radar1ne was a little less expensive, I probably would run it higher. But its treated me well at the 4-8mg range thus far

Exactly, there is no current compelling evidence to suggest megadosing is worth considering.
Agreed, studies don't currently sho. a significantly large benefit to megadosing. I believe the difference between 3mg and 30mg in animal studies showed that it wouldn't justify the increased cost of higher dosage. I can dig up the study if people are interested.

Hastur

Awards
Thank you all for your feedback
Of course! Thats what this thread is all about, questions, feedback, discussion, etc. So you stated you took Rad at 16mg but only for a short and then discontinued?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Very true, on all 3 posts. Personally, if Radar1ne was a little less expensive, I probably would run it higher. But its treated me well at the 4-8mg range thus far

Agreed, studies don't currently sho. a significantly large benefit to megadosing. I believe the difference between 3mg and 30mg in animal studies showed that it wouldn't justify the increased cost of higher dosage. I can dig up the study if people are interested.
When it comes to these compounds, I would rather expose my body to them for a longer period with low-to-moderate doses, than shorter periods with higher doses. For numerous reasons.

Hastur

Awards
When it comes to these compounds, I would rather expose my body to them for a longer period with low-to-moderate doses, than shorter periods with higher doses. For numerous reasons.
I agree entirely, but what prompts this statement? My wish to run a dosage higher than 4-8mg if it was more cost effective?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:djparty:

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I agree entirely, but what prompts this statement? My wish to run a dosage higher than 4-8mg if it was more cost effective?
Firstly, just being safety minded.

Secondly, based on personal experience, Id generally net better gains over a sustained period than I would a concise period. I mean, we know these compounds can be effective at low-moderate doses, I would rather run them at such for sustained periods.

Ramping dosage, though, could likely be a good compromise.

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
Of course! Thats what this thread is all about, questions, feedback, discussion, etc. So you stated you took Rad at 16mg but only for a short and then discontinued?
Back to 12mg until I order more next week . I'm giving it another bottle run before I decide to give review

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
mthai.jpg

me post muay thai on 3 caps rad per day

it keeps attaching the wrong pics . frustrated

Attachments

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
here is the correct pic from earlier this month. Notice I was leaner before the gharine, weight has remained the same though?
abminds2.jpg

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
So how you guys doing as far as PCT goes with RAD?