The Official OL UK Ghar1ne Q&A

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Question about the pill the first bottle I used was green and white and the new one I open this morning is only white cap? Lot number are the same for both bottles :5307 38858 is that normal?

Thank you

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question about the pill the first bottle I used was green and white and the new one I open this morning is only white cap? Lot number are the same for both bottles :5307 38858 is that normal?

Thank you
where did you buy it?

adpolice

Awards
Someone have used ghar1ne for cut/body recomp?
If you can handle the hunger it is g2g.Cutting i prefer a lower dose 10mg per day is enough to keep me full even on very low carb days..Keep in mind that you will hold some water but that has nothing to do with fat loss

Dirty Duke

Dirty Duke

Awards
I've read that it's a good idea to cycle off every three months. How long is recommended before starting up again?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've read that it's a good idea to cycle off every three months. How long is recommended before starting up again?
Many guys choose to run this for 6 months or even a year at a time. The longer you take it, the longer I would stay off. For 3 months, 8 weeks is probably plenty.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've read the exact opposite. That you don't need to cycle off at all

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've read the exact opposite. That you don't need to cycle off at all
I'm not saying he HAS to cycle off. Most people would though as the body will build a tolerance and adapt to anything you put in it. And long term side effects from prolonged usage haven't been studied.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm probably planning to stay on indefinitely for the healing properties to counter my degenerative cartilage problem. So for someone wanting to use it long term like that. How would you recommend I proceed? Dosages and cycles etc?

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm probably planning to stay on indefinitely for the healing properties to counter my degenerative cartilage problem. So for someone wanting to use it long term like that. How would you recommend I proceed? Dosages and cycles etc?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would start low (10mg) and assess. 2-3 months at 10 mg works great for me. Then I did 20 mg and up to 30 mg for another 3 months. The increased dosage caused a lot more superficial bloating and increased appetite versus 10 mg. At 10 mg I still saw improved sleep and improved recovery between workouts with less bloat and a manageable appetite. I would take your time upping the dose and assess your situation as needed.

Reactions: GNO

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm already on 20 mg. My question would be if I wanted to go very long term should I fluctuate dosages or cycle off entirely for periods. Should I bother with PCTs or some other support?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm already on 20 mg. My question would be if I wanted to go very long term should I fluctuate dosages or cycle off entirely for periods. Should I bother with PCTs or some other support?
This won't disrupt your HPTA function so no PCT should ever be necessary. As far as long term effects, I can't honestly answer that. Not a lot is known to be proven fact in regards to what this compound can do long-term. I wouldn't lower the dose because that creates an imbalance and seesaw effects. If you start approaching 30-40 mg daily and start sensing a tolerance buildup or notice a decrease in efficacy then I would take a 3 month break minimum.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I'll hang out at 20 for the duration. More so for financial reasons. 20 is a nice happy place for me so far both the results and the cost.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Does the hyperplasia effect from the GH increase take around 6 months, if so i may be interested in doing a 6 month straight run of this at 30mg per day all pre bed dosed, wonder what it would do for muscle gain and fat loss if used in combination with PH cycles.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Change the color scheme on the caps?
Before they were a bit more dull (mate) in the green color but mine are a much brighter (vibrant) green.
(Bought from a legit UK distributor/reseller).

Lot# 607123 EXP#06/2019

Before they looked like this:

342b65133e2815359a8758cb0ee84b56.jpg

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Change the color scheme on the caps?
Before they were a bit more dull (mate) in the green color but mine are a much brighter (vibrant) green.
(Bought from a legit UK distributor/reseller).

Lot# 607123 EXP#06/2019

Before they looked like this:

View attachment 155138
Cap colors can change from time to time. You're gtg if you purchased from one our affiliate retailers.

Dirty Duke

Dirty Duke

Awards
Can somebody please give me an idea just how bad water retention/bloating can get on Gharine. I'm currently approaching week 12, taking 20mg ED prior to bed, on a cut. I'm not losing any inches at the waist, or the scale for that matter and constantly feel watery and bloated. I was wondering if this can be attributed to the Gharine.

After coming off of a long cycle, how much scale weight have people dropped? (as far as water).

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Can somebody please give me an idea just how bad water retention/bloating can get on Gharine. I'm currently approaching week 12, taking 20mg ED prior to bed, on a cut. I'm not losing any inches at the waist, or the scale for that matter and constantly feel watery and bloated. I was wondering if this can be attributed to the Gharine.

After coming off of a long cycle, how much scale weight have people dropped? (as far as water).
From what i understand some people get really bloated on mk-677 and other don't or just gets it in the beginning and after about 3 weeks it goes down.

Some tips are:

- Raise potassium in your diet and see if it helps.
- Dopping the dosage to 10mg and access.
- Some have had luck with dandelion root extract.

And like Wagz86 I also gained about 3-5 pound of extra water weight.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hi guys i have never before used any sarms or pH and now i baught ghar1ne ! should i take at first month 10 mg (1capsule before bed?)also igot a pre work out with DMAA .. can i stack it or its a problem???? i think ! 1 month 1 capsule before bed and 2 month ,2 capsules before bed .. is this good program??plz tell me guys i need your answers <3

ZERaptor

Awards
***********.com is good too right? Might get it from there

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im on the 5th day with ghar1ne ! the only supplements which im taking are whey, preworkout (mesomorph ) , and ghar1ne .... this **** worksss very welll ... im taking one pill morning and one pill before bed... i havent got any hunger ,i havent got any tingling but when i get up from bed ,i feel like superman. like i was sleeping 48 hours.... this mk is perfect..... but i want to assk you... im not feeling hungry,... why???

ZERaptor

Awards
Does olympus uk ghar1ne come with a 'built in somatostatin inhibitor'? Or will I need to add in huperzine a with it as well?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does olympus uk ghar1ne come with a 'built in somatostatin inhibitor'? Or will I need to add in huperzine a with it as well?
Gharine includes only MK-677. Whether or not you need to stack a somatostatin inhibitor is subjective. IMO it’s not highly necessary. I’ve stacked green tea and Hup A with Gharine. I couldn’t really tell much of a difference either. Did that for about 3 months and then another 3 months with just MK-677. But the reasoning for stacking is sound and it’s very cheap to do so.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Gharine includes only MK-677. Whether or not not you need to stack a somatostatin inhibitor is subjective. IMO it’s not highly necessary. I’ve stacked green tea and Hup A with Gharine. I couldn’t really tell much of a difference either. Did that for about 3 months and then another 3 months with just MK-677. But the reasoning for stacking is sound and it’s very cheap to do so.
how long do you run it for per cycle and do you keep it at 30mg, i have done 30mg for the past 3 months all pre bed with huperzine a, melatonin and green tea as well as vitamin d3, i am now having 1 month break and then doing another 3 month run.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how long do you run it for per cycle and do you keep it at 30mg, i have done 30mg for the past 3 months all pre bed with huperzine a, melatonin and green tea as well as vitamin d3, i am now having 1 month break and then doing another 3 month run.
I’ve run it up to six months consecutively at 10, 20, and 30 mg. I did the Hup A and Green Tea for the first 2-3 months. After that it was just 30 mg Of Gharine for the remaining 3 months. I tried 40 mg a week ago r two but didn’t note any significant difference. I found I like 20 mg the best for a balance between deep restful sleep yet less bloating and hard to control cravings/hunger.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
guys im using now 2 caps before bed.... i sleep only 6 hours because im working early morning.... this is amazing ... no hungry no numbness or tingling but every night im seeing dreams.... and i feel so good at the morning ,like i was sleeping 1 month ... this is the best reason to use it... i feel new every day and i got power for my workout !!!!!.... i will use it to my cutting...only olympus labs.... also , i will use their ostar1ne... here in greece all guys using OL supps...

ZERaptor

Awards
It's alright to split the capsule and just have the powder, right?

Awards
Just transitioning over to gharine from another brand (doing half dose of each till the other runs out, just cos I couldn’t wait to se if OL was better!).
Genuine question here, since starting the mk677 around 4 weeks ago and still continuing, my stools have changed dramatically! Haven’t changed anything else in this period but my stools are now hard, dry and float! Used to be ‘good!’ Sh1t as it should be.
Other sides are there, dreams, hunger, I’m one of these that gets disrupted sleep rather than improved like some and also no bloat or water.
Anyone else found this? What does it mean and should I be concerned?! I’m sure it’s yhe mk as it stopped when I took a few days break over Xmas.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Any chans we get to see new lab results about purity of your mk-677?
Seems like some recent RAW:s are contaminated with leftovers from the extraction process.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Just transitioning over to gharine from another brand (doing half dose of each till the other runs out, just cos I couldn’t wait to se if OL was better!).
Genuine question here, since starting the mk677 around 4 weeks ago and still continuing, my stools have changed dramatically! Haven’t changed anything else in this period but my stools are now hard, dry and float! Used to be ‘good!’ Sh1t as it should be.
Other sides are there, dreams, hunger, I’m one of these that gets disrupted sleep rather than improved like some and also no bloat or water.
Anyone else found this? What does it mean and should I be concerned?! I’m sure it’s yhe mk as it stopped when I took a few days break over Xmas.
Please keep us updated on how it goes.
I also get disrupted sleep but still feel good when i wake up (don't have to sleep as long).
I take mk-677 10mg in the morning and before bed i take some GABA 30min before my zink, magnesium, glycin and glutamine. This helps with continuous sleep .

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like some recent RAW:s are contaminated with leftovers from the extraction process.
Pm sent

rhomb

Awards
Can anyone from the OL comment on this?
This is not the first time the subject is raised.
It is of general interest ...

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone from the OL comment on this?
This is not the first time the subject is raised.
It is of general interest ...
Why would we need to do new labs if the stuff left in circulation if from the last batch from ages ago?

Robert11

Awards
How about some data? Latest batch dates? Lot number range, test date and purity to match. Not a lot to ask.

Cogy

Awards
You guys experiencing light headed after dosing in fasted state?

Upped to 20mg today and training was fasted, but it was hard. Very light headed, feels like a hypo.

Should i splitt the dose? Or eat something? Or dose later in the day??

I’m in week 3

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys experiencing light headed after dosing in fasted state?

Upped to 20mg today and training was fasted, but it was hard. Very light headed, feels like a hypo.

Should i splitt the dose? Or eat something? Or dose later in the day??

I’m in week 3
Try at night. I only dose pre bed and I only do 10mg. Otherwise too groggy.

Cogy

Awards
Edit: after workout i ate a lot off carbs.
Had to pee every second and was very thirsty..

Sound like a hyper, right?

Robert11

Awards
The Official OL UK Ghar1ne Q&amp;A

Edit: after workout i ate a lot off carbs.
Had to pee every second and was very thirsty..

Sound like a hyper, right?
Two totally different things. Hypo is low blood sugar. Yes can feel faint and crave carbs. Hyper is high blood sugar. If you are diabetic and have consistent high blood sugar you will pee a lot because you body is trying to bring down the high blood sugar since you insulin is not doing it on its own. The thirst comes from the dehydration because of excess urinating.

Cogy

Awards
Two totally different things. Hypo is low blood sugar. Yes can feel faint and crave carbs. Hyper is high blood sugar. If you are diabetic and have consistent high blood sugar you will pee a lot because you body is trying to bring down the high blood sugar since you insulin is not doing it on its own. The thirst comes from the dehydration because of excess urinating.
Mk677 raises blood glucoses right?
And with alot of fast carbs pwo, could it be to much?

Havent take a dose this morning, will continue with one tomorrow