The OC...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I have *ahem* "a friend" that watches the show "OC" on FOX. He's seen all of the episode's except the last one.... :D

Can anybody tell me what hte season finale episode was about so that I can relay the info to my "friend"?

Some questions if you will.... :gore:

1. Was the baby's Ryan"s? If so, what did he do w/ it? If not, who's was it and the like?

2. What ended up happening to his old girlfriend from Chino? Did she marry that one dude?

3. Are Marissa and Ryan still together, if so, what is the extent of their relationship? :)

4. What happened with Marissa's Mother's wedding? Was there any surprises to it?

5. Are Summer and her BF still going out?

6. If there were any other things that happened, please lemme know.

7. And last but not least, Am I weird cuz I watch this show??? :saw:

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1,2,3,4,5,6: ? - don't know, now that I have kids, I can't watch anything before 9 or 10. One notable exception is/was Arrested Development. We'd make sure to put the kids to bed early Sunday to catch it.

7. - nah, not weird, before kids, way back when, I was addicted to Melrose Place! ;)

Hey guys, I have *ahem* "a friend" that watches the show "OC" on FOX. He's seen all of the episode's except the last one.... :D

Can anybody tell me what hte season finale episode was about so that I can relay the info to my "friend"?

1. Was the baby's Ryan"s? If so, what did he do w/ it? If not, who's was it and the like?

2. What ended up happening to his old girlfriend from Chino? Did she marry that one dude?

3. Are Marissa and Ryan still together, if so, what is the extent of their relationship? :)

4. What happened with Marissa's Mother's wedding? Was there any surprises to it?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established

LMAO Of all shows.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I must be a disgrace to you all.... :( :D

Anybody still care to answer??? C'mon, don't be shy... :shoot:

Bryan

Awards

-Yah its Ryan's baby, he's going back to Chino with his old gf, to have/raise the kid.

-Answered in #1, basically she found out the baby was ryans and decided to return to Chino.

3. Are Marissa and Ryan still together, if so, what is the extent of their relationship?

-There was no final conclusion to this in the last eps.

-Nope, but seth was pissed off at Ryan for going back to Chino, he spent the wedding sitting on the grass alone.

-It seems like it but in the last eps, seth runs away(sails off in his boat). Leaves a note for his parents + one for summer.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established

-Yah its Ryan's baby, he's going back to Chino with his old gf, to have/raise the kid.

-Answered in #1, basically she found out the baby was ryans and decided to return to Chino.

3. Are Marissa and Ryan still together, if so, what is the extent of their relationship?

-There was no final conclusion to this in the last eps.

-Nope, but seth was pissed off at Ryan for going back to Chino, he spent the wedding sitting on the grass alone.

-It seems like it but in the last eps, seth runs away(sails off in his boat). Leaves a note for his parents + one for summer.

Holy **** thanks man.....the plot thickens...LOL..

I can't believe I fvckin' missed it.... :)

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Bro, you are a good candidate for Tivo...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
sik, thats just another one of those things thats on my Christmas list for myself... :D

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
I shouldnt answer this but they don't know who's baby it is yet. She moved back home with her mom instead of getting an abortion. Ryan decided to go back with her so that she wouldnt go back to her ex. Flame away

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I shouldnt answer this but they don't know who's baby it is yet. She moved back home with her mom instead of getting an abortion. Ryan decided to go back with her so that she wouldnt go back to her ex. Flame away
Thank you sir.... ;)

bigsquid

Awards
Thread may be old, but in the future you should check out www.suprnova.org, get a bittorrent client. You can usually find all popular tv show links there. I use if frequently since I only have AFN and they are always like a season behind in everything good...not that OC falls into that category though ;-)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Thread may be old, but in the future you should check out www.suprnova.org, get a bittorrent client. You can usually find all popular tv show links there. I use if frequently since I only have AFN and they are always like a season behind in everything good...not that OC falls into that category though ;-)
Haha, thanks man....although I just saw the repeat they had on Fox tonight... :saw:

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the show OC is some straight 9 Ball **** bro,,,i live in orange county and i hate it out here

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
i met a girl that looks like marissa and man is she hot!