The New Wave in Cutting & Muscle Building!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AlphaRip by Olympus Labs
Olympus Labs Latest and Greatest
Coming August 1st!
https://www.strongsupplements.com/new-product-reveal/

The Ultimate Hybrid Cutting Agent & Muscle Builder!

Welcome to a new era of fitness transformation!

Introducing AlphaRip, Olympus Labs' next big thing. It's not just a supplement - it's your key to unlocking superior muscular strength and razor-sharp cuts.

Why choose between muscle building and cutting when you can have both? AlphaRip's dual-action formula is designed to sculpt lean muscles and shed unwanted fat simultaneously. This is the hybrid power you've been waiting for!

August 1st marks the beginning of this exciting new journey.

AlphaRip will be sold exclusively at StrongSupplementShop.com!

Don’t miss your chance to be among the first to experience this revolution in fitness supplements!

Join the AlphaRip Revolution

Mark your calendars for August 1st and prepare to witness a revolution in your fitness routine with AlphaRip.

Dive into the AlphaRip era and redefine what's possible for your physique!

Learn More >
https://www.strongsupplements.com/new-product-reveal/

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very excited to give this one a try!

raji1980

Awards
Would this be good for just cutting or do you guys offer something better for just cutting?

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So half way through my bottle of alphabulk I had to stop due to it making me feel sick. However alphabuild did not and works great. Could it have been the a-cedrene doing that if so I should probably pass on this one?

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see the science on this actually improving ursolic acid oral bioavailability

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So half way through my bottle of alphabulk I had to stop due to it making me feel sick. However alphabuild did not and works great. Could it have been the a-cedrene doing that if so I should probably pass on this one?
Glad alphabuild worked for you. It could be but you never know unless you try both products tbh. If you're up to it the intro sale would definitely be the best time. Sorry to hear about bulk though bro

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would this be good for just cutting or do you guys offer something better for just cutting?
AlphaRip is a nonhormonal cutting agent specifically formulated for cutting and recomp but if you want to check out some other popular cutting agents, our Pro Support team would be happy to make some suggestions for you.

Feel free to open a chat on our site any time during our normal hours of operation and they'd be happy to show you a few different options you can look into.

Our chat is live Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm PST

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Individual reactions to supplements can vary widely and can often be influenced by a person's unique body chemistry, nutrition, and tolerance to specific ingredients.

Its challenging to pinpoint exactly which ingredient or combination of ingredients may have caused the effect you've experienced.

Our bodies can react differently to various substances, and this effect might be a result of one or several of the ingredients in the formula.

We'll forward this to Olympus Labs to see if we can find out more for you!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Individual reactions to supplements can vary widely and can often be influenced by a person's unique body chemistry, nutrition, and tolerance to specific ingredients.

Its challenging to pinpoint exactly which ingredient or combination of ingredients may have caused the effect you've experienced.

Our bodies can react differently to various substances, and this effect might be a result of one or several of the ingredients in the formula.

We'll forward this to Olympus Labs to see if we can find out more for you!

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
I would strongly argue that phytofuse phytosome (fusing the parent compound with pure phosphatidylcholine) is significantly more potent that the complex used in this study:

I get the logic by which they believe they've enhanced the bioavailable past the UA-phospholipid complex. But itd be nice to see an actual number.

Considering some studies suggest its oral bioavailability is less than 1%, and this product is only dosed at 200mg, an enhancement on 8.49% would have to be very significant.

But I suppose if the beta testers are getting great results then maybe it did improve drastically.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I get the logic by which they believe they've enhanced the bioavailable past the UA-phospholipid complex. But itd be nice to see an actual number.

Considering some studies suggest its oral bioavailability is less than 1%, and this product is only dosed at 200mg, an enhancement on 8.49% would have to be very significant.

But I suppose if the beta testers are getting great results then maybe it did improve drastically.
Here is a direct response from Olympus Labs pertaining to this topic:

Phytofuse is a type of Phytosome ingredient technically that provides a type of formulation that improves the absorption and oral bioavailability of compounds. They are created by combining a phytochemical (a bioactive plant compound) with a phospholipid, usually from sunflower or soy lecithin. The phospholipid acts as a carrier for the phytochemical, forming a complex called a phytosome. This complex has several benefits for absorption:

1. Enhanced Solubility: Many bioactive compounds have poor water solubility, which makes it challenging for our bodies to absorb them efficiently. Phytosomes increase the solubility of these compounds, allowing for better dispersion and absorption in the gastrointestinal tract.
  2. Protection from Degradation: Phytosomes offer protection to the encapsulated phytochemicals from degradation in the harsh stomach environment. This preservation allows more of the active ingredient to reach the small intestine, where absorption primarily occurs.
  3. Improved Cell Membrane Penetration: The phospholipid in phytosomes resembles the structure of cell membranes, making it easier for the phytosome complex to pass through the intestinal lining and reach the bloodstream.
  4. Targeted Delivery: Phytosomes can target specific tissues or organs due to their enhanced ability to cross cell membranes. This targeted delivery can lead to higher concentrations of the bioactive compound in the desired tissues, maximizing its beneficial effects.
Overall, the use of phytosome ingredients has been shown to significantly improve the oral bioavailability and effectiveness of certain bioactive compounds, making them more suitable for use in dietary supplements. For some compounds, phytosomes have been reported to increase bioavailability by up to 10 times compared to standard formulations.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Olympus Labs inquired if you're certain that the supplement was the source of your ailment and not other outside factors like odd interactions with food, general illness, etc?

They did mention that the dose of a-cedrene in AlphaRip is very modest compared to what's included in AlphaBulk.

Its actually half the dose to be exact (1500 mg of a-cedrene per serving in AlphaBulk versus 750 mg per serving in AlphaRip)

We can not advise you on what to do but wanted to provide this information so that you can make the best choice for yourself.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus Labs inquired if you're certain that the supplement was the source of your ailment and not other outside factors like odd interactions with food, general illness, etc?

They did mention that the dose of a-cedrene in AlphaRip is very modest compared to what's included in AlphaBulk.

Its actually half the dose to be exact (1500 mg of a-cedrene per serving in AlphaBulk versus 750 mg per serving in AlphaRip)

We can not advise you on what to do but wanted to provide this information so that you can make the best choice for yourself.
Good to know on the a-cedrene dose for sure

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  1. Enhanced Solubility: Many bioactive compounds have poor water solubility, which makes it challenging for our bodies to absorb them efficiently. Phytosomes increase the solubility of these compounds, allowing for better dispersion and absorption in the gastrointestinal tract.
  2. Protection from Degradation: Phytosomes offer protection to the encapsulated phytochemicals from degradation in the harsh stomach environment. This preservation allows more of the active ingredient to reach the small intestine, where absorption primarily occurs.
  3. Improved Cell Membrane Penetration: The phospholipid in phytosomes resembles the structure of cell membranes, making it easier for the phytosome complex to pass through the intestinal lining and reach the bloodstream.
  4. Targeted Delivery: Phytosomes can target specific tissues or organs due to their enhanced ability to cross cell membranes. This targeted delivery can lead to higher concentrations of the bioactive compound in the desired tissues, maximizing its beneficial effects.
All very strong positives!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sale ends tonight at midnight! Don't miss out.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

AlphaRip by Olympus Labs
Save 40%!
Use code: ALPHARIP40

Last day to save 40% on ALPHARIP fellas!

Offers ends tonight at Midnight PST

Learn More >