The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What is so awesome about underdosed capsimax, cla, and carnitine?
Just like C4 Ripped, not a huge fan of the fatloss ingredients at such a low dose.
Great releases. The xtend ripped sounds awesome! And i can't wait for olympia to visit OL folks

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Price?

What benefits does Peak02 give?
I noticed a substantial increase in endurance. More so when playing ball than lifting, but I'm sure an increase when lifting, too (just very obvious when playing ball).

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Chocolate peppermint bark (right off the link I posted to your reply earlier today)

. In episode five of Behind The Brand, Ghost tries samples of three possible flavors, Chocolate Peppermint Bark, Jim’s Apple Pie inspired by the 90s teen film American Pie, and lastly, Dan’s Snickerdoodle.
I bet their snickerdoodle, if they actually produce it, see one of your earlier posts about the industry, will be awesome. I, still for one, think MTS snickerdoodle was awesome and slighlty beat out PES in multiple head to head comparisons. (though I do still ove PES).

I guess you could call me a Ghost fan boy at this point, but they have done nothing but deliver...

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bet their snickerdoodle, if they actually produce it, see one of your earlier posts about the industry, will be awesome. I, still for one, think MTS snickerdoodle was awesome and slighlty beat out PES in multiple head to head comparisons. (though I do still ove PES).

I guess you could call me a Ghost fan boy at this point, but they have done nothing but deliver...
I think I'm heading towards that fan boy status as well. That Blueberry Toaster Pastry literally blew my mind and my tastebuds.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

I agree with you 100% on your assessment here. I have worked for Dan and known him for over 5 years now, ever since I have met the guy he continues to improve on flavoring. Cereal Milk & Blueberry are two of the best protein's out there on the market IMO, what else he can bring to the market is just scary on how good it may be. While people are scared by the price point, he truly gives you a 100% open label, fully tested, and legit product that tastes pure.

More Deals for next week:

Cellucor Free Alpha Amino with Super HD Purchase
Cellucor Choose 2 C4s for $50 (All C4 30 Servings)
Cellucor On the go RTDs (discount or free product) Ripped and Ultimate available
PES Select Protein gets PES Shaker
PES Non Protein gets Trial Size protein or fat burner
Betancourt B-Nox BOGO
Purus $14 Noxygen (best pump product out there)
Purus Free Creagyn with Protein
MAN BOGO50 or 2 for $30 ISO AMINO (Includes Coffee Iso-Amino)
iSatori Amino Gro BOGO
iSatori Lipo-Drex BOGO
iSatori Carnitine BOGO
iSatori Bio-Gro BOGO
Quest Free Cereal Bars with Purchase of Quest Bars
Quest Free Protein Packet Case with Purchase of Protein
Optimum 20% Off Gold Standard (2lbs & 5lbs)
Optimum 20% off Amino Energy (All Sizes)
BSN 20% off EndoRush (new pre workout)

UPDATE --> Free shipping will be available next week too!

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established

Any idea which site does international shipping for Ghost Whey?

Looks like it's still exclusive to three letter word shop.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Grenade has confirmed that the Carb Killa Protein Spread is coming to America, in fact, the brand is already working on the wider availability. We don’t have any idea on when the delicious looking product will be reaching us, but the good news is that it is coming soon.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

According to ProSupps, its new and very exciting MyBar Pro is shipping out to distributors next week. Stock of the bar is then expected to be meaning fans should be able to get their hands on the product before the end of the month.

The product’s menu includes the peanut recipe Peanut Butter Paradise, Caramel Craze, and an option for chocolate lovers with Death By Chocolate.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
I just bought 3 Aggro's by Chaos and Pain. Before I realized it I had all 3 as the "Jungle Juice" flavor. All the others had a description except the jungle juice flavor. If it is fruit punch flavored Im gonna be extremely disappointed in myself for that mistake. Anyone know what "jungle juice" tastes like from Chaos and Pain?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I just bought 3 Aggro's by Chaos and Pain. Before I realized it I had all 3 as the "Jungle Juice" flavor. All the others had a description except the jungle juice flavor. If it is fruit punch flavored Im gonna be extremely disappointed in myself for that mistake. Anyone know what "jungle juice" tastes like from Chaos and Pain?
Try message their CS team and request a flavour change :)

I don't know what jungle juice is, but if you had flavors in mind i would message them

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
I would assume its fruit punch. We used to make jungle juice in college (everclear plus fruit punch koolaid) so that would be my best guess

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Try message their CS team and request a flavour change :)

I don't know what jungle juice is, but if you had flavors in mind i would message them
Im gonna do that. In my head I was thinking lemonade because my favorite jungle juice was the lemonade one. But it probably is fruit punch

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hot take -- Root Beer Blaze Bang is garbage

Went to my local supp shop to grab a single and I actually dumped half out. Horrible chemical after taste where they were trying to get cream soda and failed miserably.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

Went to my local supp shop to grab a single and I actually dumped half out. Horrible chemical after taste where they were trying to get cream soda and failed miserably.
Damn dude! I bought a case and I've been enjoying every single one!
The purple guava pear is WAY better though.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Purple Guava Pear is my #1
Sour Heads #2

It gets closer after that. But I can say Root Beer is the first flavor I've had that I didn't like.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established

Yeah.. Its not good. And I would consider myself a huge root beer fan, especially barqs. Grew up drinking cases of that lol, and may have snuck one in last night :) haha

buntznastyfit

Awards
I keep telling people who like Root beer they have to be die hard root beer fans, if not it will be a huge miss
Purple is a safe bet for sure. Cotton Candy & Sour Heads

Cases are gonna be under $20 next week and free shipping if you fellas wanna grab a case.
Where are cases gonna be under $20 at next week?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
More deals for next week
2 C4's for $50 Applies to any 30 serving (C4 Zero, Extreme, C4)
BOGO on Karbolyn (For all you who need some intra-workout carbs) 8lbs is $45
20% off all ON Protien
20% off all BSN Protein (For those who wanted to Try Sugar Cookie Syntha 6 Edge)
$14 Noxygen (Purus)

More to come.

Elite will be 30 servings. Xtend Perform is 44 Servings..
You are prob gonna be better off mixing in bulk BA/Citrulline/Peak02 to Regular Xtend at a FAR LESS price point.

So for example I can get you 30 servings of Xtend for $19
If you factor one serving of BA, Citrulline, and Peak02 from bulk (Say Primaforce) that wont even cost you 50 cents for each serving. Therfefore.. MUCH cheaper price point. Guarenteed even if it stays at $36.99 for 30 servings.
What site is the xtend sale on?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just sittin here waiting for Bang to go on sale...

?

lol

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Shoot me an email bud. I got a lot more deals for you next week besides Bang that may be up your sleeve
[email protected]

The bangs are discounted from $25 a case to $20 , so that is the discount, but I can also offer you free shipping which is going to be available as well.

Email me. Look back on the last few pages I posted some deals dropping next week

The ones I think will interest you guys most are:

CellucorChoose 2 C4s for $50 (All C4 30 Servings)
ScivationBOGO Quake Pre Workout (29.99 for 40 scoops, or $54.99 for 80 scoops)
FitJoy$10 OFF Box of Bars ($18.99/Box)
EFXBOGO Karbolyn both Hydrate and Fuel (For those looking for intra-workout carbs that $54 for 8lbs)
Purus$14 Noxygen (best pump product out there)
Rule1Whey Blend BOGO50 ($20/2lbs) <--- Insider Pricing for protein on most brands.
MANBOGO50 or 2 for $30 ISO AMINO
MANMETAL Shaker with Purchase of any MAN Product
iSatoriBio-Gro BOGO
VPX20% Off BANG RTD (lowest price possible)
Optimum20% Off Gold Standard (2lbs & 5lbs)
BSN20% off Protein (All Syntha-6 proteins)

These are just a few on top of free gifts on each order (while supplies last)
You have any rule 1 recommendations??

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Anyone find the new Fit Crunch yet? Caramel Peanut?
I want to hear some feedback.

I will keep my eye out. Fit Crunch are my favorite bars. Almost like a candy bar :)

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jumping on that Quake bogo and that amazing price for Noxygen. C4 Ultimate isn't included in the BOGO or might have considered that as well.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cellucor Choose 2 C4s for $50 (All C4 30 Servings)
Scivation BOGO Quake Pre Workout (29.99 for 40 scoops, or $54.99 for 80 scoops)
FitJoy $10 OFF Box of Bars ($18.99/Box)
EFX BOGO Karbolyn both Hydrate and Fuel (For those looking for intra-workout carbs that $54 for 8lbs)
Purus $14 Noxygen (best pump product out there)
Rule1 Whey Blend BOGO50 ($20/2lbs) <--- Insider Pricing for protein on most brands.
MAN BOGO50 or 2 for $30 ISO AMINO
MAN METAL Shaker with Purchase of any MAN Product
iSatori Bio-Gro BOGO
VPX $20/Case BANG RTD (lowest price possible)
Optimum 20% Off Gold Standard (2lbs & 5lbs)
BSN 20% off Protein (All Syntha-6 proteins)

Deals are live all week!!!
deals are not stackable?

tryna place a big order on the quest bars but i dont wanna spend the multiple shipping for a separate order

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
deals are not stackable?

tryna place a big order on the quest bars but i dont wanna spend the multiple shipping for a separate order
I questioned this and someone got right back to me, explaining it was a glitch and should be fixed soon !!