The Most Effective Post Workout Supp.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
I want some torrent! Right after my workout I have to run off to class. If i just have one shake that has it all in it, it would be Wonderful!

dannynb

Awards
Torrent is a great addition for PWO recovery....I've done alot of reading about it but haven't tried it just yet myself. But taht will change....making an order this afternoon.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
i'd say it really depends on your goals...

no matter what though, I'd recommend BC AA's, a mixture of fast and slow digesting proteins. essential vitamins and an electrolyte drink.

if ur bulking throw some creatine in there. in addition, I'd follow with a very high carb meal.

R6AAC

Awards
whens exactly the best time to take torrent? it says 30 mins before and for best results consume after your training session.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
whens exactly the best time to take torrent? it says 30 mins before and for best results consume after your training session.
Kind of confusing huh? When it says within 30 minutes of your workout bro it means post workout. Within 30 minutes after your workout. Torrent is a post workout recovery product. One serving is enough. Some use more but you have to be able to handle the carbs if you do that.

Hg

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This right here would be #3 would it not?

Hg
I'm more of a #2 man, myself.

I prefer to buy what I use, though...just wanted to sample for taste.

I know how it is to shoot out bunches of free product. But then again, you guys must be brazillionaires. :)

dannynb

Awards
Most take it immediately after training but it's something you can toy with...take a servig before, maybe a serving during...up to you. Typical use is after training though.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I'm awaitin' the flavor choice for jdboucher...

Also, awaitin' the flavor choice, name and addy for dsade and bubbachew...

I'll send everything over to Corporate once I get all the info.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
As info...

I'm awaitin' the flavor choice for jdboucher...

Also, awaitin' the flavor choice, name and addy for dsade and bubbachew...

I'll send everything over to Corporate once I get all the info.

I know how it is to shoot out bunches of free product. But then again, you guys must be brazillionaires. :)
I would gladly take Dsade's place...
if that's cool, don't want to be greedy, but I would like to try torrent

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established

One of the most humbling things I've seen on this forum. Dsade has a true high moral character. Props to you big guy!:beerchug:

pguff

Awards
I would like a tub of torrent. I have been just taking whey protein after my workout, and I'm looking for a better post-workout product.