The Marination of Lukehayd's meat #2 with Muscle Marinade &D-Pol (kinda sponsored)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Glad u feel better.
MM is str8 beast mood brah, had some b4 my work out today.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have another question.

U been on d-pol for about 6 weeks so far right?

Outside of the pumps from d-pol have you noticed anything else?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have another question.

U been on d-pol for about 6 weeks so far right?

Outside of the pumps from d-pol have you noticed anything else?
There was a spike in libido for a little while (I thought I had made mention of that?) but that has subsided to a little below normal for me. Had a little acne flair up where I was getting some nastys on my back -usually just one at a time. I attribute both of those to the DAA in the D-Pol. Strength has been good but I don't think I can really attribute my PRs to it though. My lifting equipment had been minimal towards legs before joining this new gym so being able to hit legs harder from different ways has helped immensely.

I am noticing more road maps on my arms/ upper body now and that is cool. Body weight has stayed right around 170 +/-. Aggression has been higher but I believe I already mentioned that too. My appetite has been slightly elevated but not ravenous. I think that about covers it. Lol!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 20; April 20, 2012

Back/ shoulders

Dosed the MM at only half a scoop in 12 oz. of water 30 minutes prior to lifting and the D-pol 45 minutes prior with about 4 oz. of venison. Energy was just as good with the half scoop as with a 3/4 or even full scoop. Still had a slight bit of pressure at the base of my skull shortly after dosing the MM but not near the extent it was before!!! It might be that I am becoming more sensitive to beta alanine? Not getting the tingling just pressure. I don't know. Might be the stimulant complex in MM too that I am getting sensitive to? Oh, forgot to mention that I have been on the second tub and bottle for about 8-10 days now. Got the Cherry Limeade flavor this time. The Fresh Fruit was alright but not something I would buy flavor wise. The Cherry Limeade is better! Any hoo, on to the lifts.
Set #1
DB ROWS
50×5
55×5
60×5
70×5
70×5

DB SHRUGS
50×20
55×20
60×20×3

PULL BACKS wide grip straight to narrow grip same #reps
84×10
109×10
134×10
159×5
169×5

Set#2
BB ROWS
95×5
115×5
135×5

DB RAISES front then side
15×5×2
20×5×2

DB SHOULDER ROTATIONS internal and external
20×10
30×10
30×5

DB SHOULDER PRESS
40×10
45×10
50×10

That's it. Back was nice and full as well as arms and shoulders.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice lifts.... Yeah I won't MM is legit... Hardcore no doubt.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Funny thing is that the energy is the same for me with half a dose as with a full dose. No more, no less. Odd. It's not the "Raaaaawwww!!!!!" energy like I get from some other pre's but it's just there. I do get a little bit of a crash from it but not much.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
There was a spike in libido for a little while (I thought I had made mention of that?) but that has subsided to a little below normal for me. Had a little acne flair up where I was getting some nastys on my back -usually just one at a time. I attribute both of those to the DAA in the D-Pol. Strength has been good but I don't think I can really attribute my PRs to it though. My lifting equipment had been minimal towards legs before joining this new gym so being able to hit legs harder from different ways has helped immensely.

I am noticing more road maps on my arms/ upper body now and that is cool. Body weight has stayed right around 170 +/-. Aggression has been higher but I believe I already mentioned that too. My appetite has been slightly elevated but not ravenous. I think that about covers it. Lol!
Yeah... So how's the acne did that diminish?
Libido calmed down?
Still pumped & vascular or not?
Aggression and appetite still heightened?
Still on a half of scoop of MM?
You don't think the d-pol has helped u achieve your PRs?
Overall for as long as you have been using d-pol what would u say are the pros/cons of it so far?

Appreciate you taking the time to answer the questions.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Acne back to normal.
Libido --ehhhh. Still a little below normal.
vacularity/pump-- still nice!
Aggression -- still up
Appetite - normal
Still 1/2 scoop.

Of course the D-Pol has helped. Not sure of extent but definitely helped.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pros- pretty good pumps, daa- increaded test. & all the benefits that go with it

Cons- don't care for the build up time. I would like to see it kick in faster. Maybe I'm just spoiled on the pre's that deliver a great pump on the very first dose. For the way it has worked for me, I would probably not buy it again. I think it is a good product but it's just not doing it for me. I wish it did though!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry that my updates have been sparse this past week. I lost my log book and things have been kinda hectic at home trying to get things done in time for my daughter's birthday party this weekend. I left my log book on the table when I was going over some numbers and such. The next day, I left for work in a hurry and left it there on the table. My wife cleaned the table so I thought she moved it but it was my daughter! Found it down stairs under the recliner Wednesday! LOL! A couple pages had crayon scribbles all over them. At least I don't have to go get another one!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 27; April 12, 2012

Arms

Like I said, I lost my log book so this is the only lifting session I have recorded since the April 7 entry. Still getting a good pump and energy is still really good. Didn't have any head pressure this time which is a good thing! That still has me thinking it was something with the MM and dosing it too often. I am only doing half a scoop still e.o. lifting session and that seems to be the ticket for me. I would like to be able to use it every session but that head pressure sucks.

push downs
84x10x4

DB tripress
50x10
55x10
60x5
70x5

Hammer curls
35x10
45x10
45x10
50x10

B.W. pull-ups
4x10

DB preacher curls
35x5
40x5
50x5
55x5

bent bar preacher
45x10
65x10
75x10
95x10

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a lot of stuff to do this weekend with in-laws staying the weekend and daughter's 2nd birthday party. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Didn't get any lifting done at all! Out of town for work today and tomorrow so no lifting those two days either.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Had a lot of stuff to do this weekend with in-laws staying the weekend and daughter's 2nd birthday party. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Didn't get any lifting done at all! Out of town for work today and tomorrow so no lifting those two days either.
Damn that sux. :-(

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 27; April 12, 2012

Arms

Like I said, I lost my log book so this is the only lifting session I have recorded since the April 7 entry. Still getting a good pump and energy is still really good. Didn't have any head pressure this time which is a good thing! That still has me thinking it was something with the MM and dosing it too often. I am only doing half a scoop still e.o. lifting session and that seems to be the ticket for me. I would like to be able to use it every session but that head pressure sucks.

push downs
84x10x4

DB tripress
50x10
55x10
60x5
70x5

Hammer curls
35x10
45x10
45x10
50x10

B.W. pull-ups
4x10

DB preacher curls
35x5
40x5
50x5
55x5

bent bar preacher
45x10
65x10
75x10
95x10
Half a scoop EOD is legit.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn that sux. :-(
Yeah, I almost slipped out Saturday night but with the tornadoes and thunderstorms that where coming through, I just stayed home. Just got off work at 8 pm - got there at 6:30 am today. I think I'll sleep good tonight!

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like it.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Horseshoe is coming along nicely! Also have some pretty good vascularity in forearms (for me anyways!)

arm.jpg

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Keep up the great work Luke.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, been over a month on this log so I will go ahead with the final reviews of the Muscle Marinade and the D-Pol. Probably won't continue this stack for the remaining 15 days or so left from the two second tubs. If I do continue to use them, it will not be alone, it will be with the bulk cycle I am starting.

MUSCLE MARINADE
Flavor: Not bad but not real good either. At first I had issues toying with the amount of water for 1 scoop but got that worked out. Tried two flavors, the Fresh Fruit and the Cherry Limeade. The Cherry Limeade is definitely better!

Miaxability: This was not too bad considering there are amino acids in here. A little sediment left at the bottom but an extra shake of the cup would get it before the last drink.

Energy: Started out very nice but then I think my body got used to it. Still had good energy but not great.

Endurance: This is not a strong point of this product for me. While the amino acids do help with recovery, I didn't notice much in endurance.

Summary: MM is a good pre for some but for me, there are others that I would use over it. The idea of using amino acids in a pre was intriguing to me but after trying it, I would prefer to have them separate. The stimulant profile didn't seem to agree with me too much. Using it every workout for 3-5 days in a row was not good as it started to give me some bad head pressure. Haven't had that issue with other pre's stimulants so it was a surprise to me that I had an issue with MM! I will not be purchasing this product again.

D-POL
Flavor: While some solid pill supplements have a nasty taste, this didn't. No problems here!

Pump: At first, it was not much more than normal but after a week or so of solid use, it got better. There were a few days that I got some nice pumps sporadicly throughout the day. Not often though.

Strength: I did get some new PRs while on this but as I've stated before, I can't attribute all of that to the DAA in the D-Pol. It did help tthough.

Libido: I normally have a high libido but did notice an increase for a while. It then dropped down below normal for about a week but then was back to normal.

Summary: This is also a product that didn't just really impress me. I was really looking forward to having some great pumps and a nice increase in test but neither was very impressive. I know others enjoy this product very much but for me, it didn't do much. I wish it had but the price vs the productivity of it is not good for me. This is another product I won't be purchasing again.

After seeing the results others had with this stack, I was excited to give it a try and I thank Purus and Grambo for the initial opportunity! Unfortunately, I didn't have the same results as others so I can't say that I really liked this stack. It was not a bad stack because I did get some results just not enough for me to justify purchasing them again. Thank you again to Purus, Grambo and Aaron for this run and sorry that I am unable to give a better review.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Looking forward to your update man!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards