Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This forum is supposed to be helpful, ya we joke around and do dumb stuff too but from day 1 I have never seen you post a single helpful thing, you just spout random nonsense and throw your opinion around like it's a fact.
Could you at least make a effort to do something constructive or helpful on the forum? Even if it's only 1 out of every 10 posts you make.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bot !

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nicotine is vaso-constricitve and while caffeine CAN have a very mild PDE-5 inhibiting effect past a certain point does the opposite hsppens. I say this OP as you stated you drink coffee and smoke in the morning and I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are A. Real, B. Not someone who decided to take precious time out of their life, which are ALL shorter than we think, to post absolute non-sense on a small BBing forum that most people do not know exists.........................because WHY in the world would a well adjusted sane person do such a thing???

Edmichint

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nicotine is vaso-constricitve and while caffeine CAN have a very mild PDE-5 inhibiting effect past a certain point does the opposite hsppens. I say this OP as you stated you drink coffee and smoke in the morning and I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are A. Real, B. Not someone who decided to take precious time out of their life, which are ALL shorter than we think, to post absolute non-sense on a small BBing forum that most people do not know exists.........................because WHY in the world would a well adjusted sane person do such a thing???
Ok

Edmichint

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Probably the yohimbe in it that makes it effective, if you can tolerate it and respond well to it.
The niacin is very good too. Not to mention the Horny Goat Weed and Maca. A grand slam of a supplement.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Gold Standard For Libido/Erection
Is a hot chick at the gym in yoga pants !!
While intended to be funny, the statement is true. My garage gym is better than my commercial gym, but there aren’t any hot chicks in yoga pants in my garage unfortunately. Hot chicks at the gym is the definition of foreplay.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
While intended to be funny, the statement is true. My garage gym is better than my commercial gym, but there aren’t any hot chicks in yoga pants in my garage unfortunately. Hot chicks at the gym is the definition of foreplay.
I have a decent home gym with 500lb in plates, access to a powerlifting style gym and my boxing gym has 4 power racks, strong man equipment and basically everything imaginable except for cable machines.

But 1-2 times per week I go to a planet fitness to do my workout, there's 2 reasons. 1 there's a couple machines I like and 2 there's motivation walking around the gym lol, oh and there's free tanning beds....

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a decent home gym with 500lb in plates, access to a powerlifting style gym and my boxing gym has 4 power racks, strong man equipment and basically everything imaginable except for cable machines.

But 1-2 times per week I go to a planet fitness to do my workout, there's 2 reasons. 1 there's a couple machines I like and 2 there's motivation walking around the gym lol, oh and there's free tanning beds....
Same here - Planet Fitness. The only equipment I lack at home would be the cable machines.

cylon357

cylon357

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The Gold Standard For Libido/Erection
Is a hot chick at the gym in yoga pants !!
True story: I take my glasses off when I go to a commercial gym, at least during the workout. Too many distractions in yoga pants or revealing tops. Too much risk of being that old fart futzing around the gym with a semi, trying to hide it but only making matters worse because people are like 'what is wrong with that old dude? why is he walking so funny? Oh, damm is that what I think it is? Somebody call the boner police!' and everybody running from the gym like you are Frankenstein's Monster or some sh!t.

Edit, dang auto correct. I meant: yes, I agree!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like Planet Fitness for cardio, free tanning and the scenery, I used to go there to use the Life Fitness Ab Crunch Machine, till I bought one.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I like Planet Fitness for cardio, free tanning and the scenery, I used to go there to use the Life Fitness Ab Crunch Machine, till I bought one.
If you're someone that has to travel around the US a lot or even you travel around your own State a lot, and you like working out then having a planet fitness membership is a no-brainer. Does the gym suck, yes as far as gym's go they absolutely suck, they're terrible lol.

But for $20 a month you have access to a clean workout facility, bathrooms and showers, free tanning and some mediocre massage beds. You're not going to find a better $20 well spent.

There's many times I was working on a job that was over an hour or 2 from my house and at the end of a 12 hour day I just didn't have the energy to drive home.

Stop at the closest pf, take a shower and use the massage bed. Get some dinner somewhere, go back to pf and take a couple hours nap in the parking lot. Get up, get a quick workout in and go back to work.

Or even just a quick workout and a shower before the ride home to kind of snap out of it after a long day.

Edmichint

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I only work out in hardcore iron gyms. Usually zero cardio equipment. I would never allow my concentration to be broken to stare at broads. That's what strip joints are for

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only work out in hardcore iron gyms. Usually zero cardio equipment. I would never allow my concentration to be broken to stare at broads. That's what strip joints are for
I picture you looking like Frank McGrath in the Animal ads.

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm more of a Roger Estep type.
One of the supplement companies on here need to make you the face that of their brand. That old school brawn/mentality would generate serious interest and revenue.

Edmichint

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Alot of unfunny dudes on this forum. Would get slaughtered on Getbig.com

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
getbig.com
Oh, I haven't been over on there in a few years I actually forgot about it lol.
Is it still pretty active? It always seems more like a bodybuilding fan forum unless I'm mixing it up with something else

Edmichint

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Oh, I haven't been over on there in a few years I actually forgot about it lol.
Is it still pretty active? It always seems more like a bodybuilding fan forum unless I'm mixing it up with something else
You've never been there. Guys that talk about "stacking" OTC supplements get mocked into oblivion.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Getbig lol. Been a longtime since I was on there. When the pros left it went downhill. Some lulz but no good info there

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
by a bunch of meatheads.. lol

yet here you are on am talking about stacking supplements... did you get run off by them mean ole meatheads?
You don't need to stack if you stick to Activate Extreme, it is THAT complete.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
😆

Sorry @Smont, the authority has spoken.
I have the ignore button on a few ppl so I'm assuming I'm not sure what's actually going on here lol. Il have to go back and check after work

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You've never been there. Guys that talk about "stacking" OTC supplements get mocked into oblivion.
The only things you talk about are over the counter supplements lol, you started this thread about stacking horny goat weed with active extreme 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is this why you joined our forum here??? Did they mock you off the website? I'm sorry dude that's not cool.

Everyone be nice to edmuchint.

Screenshot_20220329-131455~2.png