Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats cm.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Haha....did someone really say post 190???

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
LOL. Congrats CM. Supps look interesting. I'll be anxiously awaiting more info. :D

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU SON OF A HOTCAKE!!!!!!

I was gone for 30 minutes and LOOK WHAT HAPPENS

F*CK ME HARD

I should neg the freak out of you YOU LITTLE TOADSUCKER...but I'm a nice guy.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FMLFMLFMLFMLFML!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol oh well I had some bomb Korean food. Cant hate on a cheat meal every now and then.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ha ha ha ha.

oh, and norandro compounds havn't been gone. pro dienolone was a 19nor androgen, and max lmg is also an ethylated norandrogen.

I dont think 19nor dhea is going to more powerful than either of these, and one is still legal. the other still very easy to find and buy.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gahh this is what i get for having Drill weekend. I knew i would miss out.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ha ha ha ha.

oh, and norandro compounds havn't been gone. pro dienolone was a 19nor androgen, and max lmg is also an ethylated norandrogen.

I dont think 19nor dhea is going to more powerful than either of these, and one is still legal. the other still very easy to find and buy.
O'really? You know this how exactly? You know nothing about this compound other than what we've released to this point (which is very little), yet you assume anyway?

Alrighty then...:rolleyes:

Innovation is a beautiful thing; and that's Primordial's priority.

-John

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
O'really? You know this how exactly? You know nothing about this compound other than what we've released to this point (which is very little), yet you assume anyway?

-John
yeah, really....my popup worm told me. :popworm:

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
19nor DHEA is already out. That would be Decavol. This is "super" dhea which has something to do with the esters. (At least I think so)

But wait so does this mean it's going to be a stronger version of Decavol or are they completely different?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
19nor DHEA is already out. That would be Decavol. This is "super" dhea which has something to do with the esters. (At least I think so)

But wait so does this mean it's going to be a stronger version of Decavol or are they completely different?
If the sum is increased bioavailability then it would be more efficient ergo transiently more powerful.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

-John

:booty:

I do assume. I was trying to save my skepticism for until I saw the nomenclatures.

even with w/e ever you do with the absorbtion. if it is nothing more than dhea, or some isomer of it, it will still need to convert before it is active.

and any isomer of dhea is still weak, even if you have 100% of it absorbed.

but like you said, I dont have much to go off of, which is probably best for your marketing hype.

it may be more compounds than just dhea or an isomer. but if it's just dhea encapulated in fatty esterfied acids, I dont see it becoming more potent than superdrol.

but like you said, we'll see bro. :D

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If the sum is increased bioavailability then it would be more efficient ergo transiently more powerful.
So in layman's terms this will be what 1-Test is to Methyl 1-Test(the stronger one, this being Super 19)?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So in layman's terms this will be what 1-Test is to Methyl 1-Test(the stronger one, this being Super 19)?
Maybe, maybe not. depends on the compound/s being used, but for comparisons sake (entirly theoretical of course) think 1t base to 1T liquid gels.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the more I look at the picture, the more convinced I am it is just esterfied (insert isomer) dhea, or pregenolone.

I could be wrong. hope I am.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:booty:

I do assume. I was trying to save my skepticism for until I saw the nomenclatures.

even with w/e ever you do with the absorbtion. if it is nothing more than dhea, or some isomer of it, it will still need to convert before it is active.

and any isomer of dhea is still weak, even if you have 100% of it absorbed.

but like you said, I dont have much to go off of, which is probably best for your marketing hype.

it may be more compounds than just dhea or an isomer. but if it's just dhea encapulated in fatty esterfied acids, I dont see it becoming more potent than superdrol.

but like you said, we'll see bro. :D
No offense, but I take you skepticism and assumptions with a grain of salt.

Oh btw.....it's funny how you don't show your affiliation with another company....funny that, eh?

:rolleyes:

-John

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No offense, but I take you skepticism and assumptions with a grain of salt.

Oh btw.....it's funny how you don't show your affiliation with another company....funny that, eh?

-John
john, really, I dont have to have the ntbm rep in my signature. everyone already knows I am a rep for them.

edit* im gonna play nice and just leave it at, we'll see.

I hope to try the product soon john.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

-John
you knew you would get some hate...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
john, really, I dont have to have the ntbm rep in my signature. everyone already knows I am a rep for them.

same thing could be said for all the "supporters" you guys have which are under cover reps, paid to pimp products but look like honest consumers.

maybe I should make a thread to point out all of those, so everyone will know who is pimping a product for pay, and who is giving honest feedback?

funny that huh?.
No offense man, but living in a glass house,well you know. I was under the assumption that all reps had to have it listed in both sigs anyway. Your relation with one company and the fact that you come into another's thread denouncing a new product before it's release does not look good for you or those you represent.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

edit* im gonna play nice and just leave it at, we'll see.

I hope to try the product soon john.
Are you threatening me? LOL!

-John

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah really. If a company knows their product is good, they shouldn't care about the sceptics or the haters.
We've put much time and effort into this new line, so we're very proud of what we've put together.

We appreciate all the support that our loyal Primordial Performance customers have given us! :D

-John

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my affiliation with need to build muscle has nothing to do with my opinion of another companies product.

I get paid to be a rep. I also buy my own supplements. I have a tub of anadraulic state gt, vpx no synthesize, vitamin shoppe whey tech, vpx red line, primordial performance dream tea, ultimate nutrtion muscle juice.

I am also a consumer, and speak honestly about a product. if it sucks, I dont buy it, if I like it, i do.

I was commenting in this thread as a consumer, and on my opinion on the product. had nothing to do with need to build muscle. we dont even sell pro hormones.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my affiliation with need to build muscle has nothing to do with my opinion of another companies product.

I get paid to be a rep. I also buy my own supplements. I have a tub of anadraulic state gt, vpx no synthesize, vitamin shoppe whey tech, vpx red line, primordial performance dream tea, ultimate nutrtion muscle juice.

I am also a consumer, and speak honestly about a product. if it sucks, I dont buy it, if I like it, i do.

I was commenting in this thread as a consumer, and on my opinion on the product. had nothing to do with need to build muscle. we dont even sell pro hormones.
This isn't a promo thread about you. Make your own thread if you feel you need to, but don't detract from this thread with your own agenda.

Thanks,

John

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whao lol... everyone needs to put down the clomid.

Primordial Performance, I am shaking with excitement at a product with Superdrol like gains with no liver stress. That is a big mile stone in my eyes for the muscle building community AKA Anabolicminds. We're all very excited.

Jbry is a brain when it comes to steroids and he is making assumptions from the little knowledge you have given us with the product. Let's all remember it was a simple assumption. Nothing more.

My hopes are held high with your new products... well, to be honest, mainly "the little green one" haha.

I am poster #190 so I hope I get to try this and give it an honest review. This is very big in my eyes--the little green one. And I hope it delivers for all of our sakes, so we may all build great muscle without worrying about big health impacts on our bodies. I am very excited.

Now let's get back to the thread please :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i look forward to trying this new product out as well.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
price range?

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wait a tic..something doesn't smell right and it's not me.

Didn't PP say they were getting away from anything hormonal like most companies?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait a tic..something doesn't smell right and it's not me.

Didn't PP say they were getting away from anything hormonal like most companies?
No, we never stated what the new line up would be. Some people just assumed what would be happening...

-John

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
price range?
$100,000,000.........muhahahaha.

Nah - These products should be fairly reasonable overall. Nothing is set in stone yet either, but I'll keep you guys updated as the details are handed down.

-John

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, we never stated what the new line up would be. Some people just assumed what would be happening...

-John
PP, you guys are good. Im happy again!!:wavey:

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established

-John
AHA..I got ya!

So this is hormonal which means it won't be side-effect free correct?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im just smiling and not making any assumptions with these guys..LOL

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
$100,000,000.........muhahahaha.

Nah - These products should be fairly reasonable overall. Nothing is set in stone yet either, but I'll keep you guys updated as the details are handed down.

-John
sweet i was looking to get rid of $100,000,000

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
What's the point of moving away from hormonal? Don't you just become like every other product on the market?