The ESSENTIAL Promo Contest

• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
Hoopie

Hoopie

Awards
Training days:

1 dose first thing in the morning followed by half dose 1/2 hour before workout then the other half would be taken in during my workout.

non workout days:

would add 2 doses to a gallon of water and drink it throughout the day thus keeping my body in an anabolic state all day...

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I would mix it with a shot of Test Cypionate and box squats out of a monolift with both a green and blue band.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I would mix it with a glass of black cherry kool-aid (ghetto fabolous style)
Gotta have that kool-aid.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I'd hold a lighter lit under a spoonfull of essential, sprinkle on some drops of H2O, and boil it up to get it nice and liquidy. Then I'd grab a syringe, probably a 23G as the liquid could be a little chunky or slow-running, and soak up the fluid into the syringe. Then I'd stand in front of a mirror, carefully bring the pin into either trap muscle (I'd rotate for optimum effect; traps have always been stubborn, so I'm hoping for some added site-injection growth), and get that Essential rush in my entire body. Then I'd head off for the gym for some trap work.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Orange juice, whole milk, Essential....yum

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since Anabolic Pump has been mentioned, I would mix Essential with water, Hi-Mol-Glucose Polymers, D-Glucose-Monohydrate, Maltose/Maltobiose, Beta-Ecdysterone, and Anabolic Juice (an ergogenic matrix of D-Pinitol, Methyl-Hydroxy-Chalcone Polymers (MHCP), 4-Hydroxy-Isoleucine, and Bitter Melon Extract).

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'd put a serving of ESSENTIAL in a kleenex with 800g of Yellow Gold and parachute it, praying it didn't open in the back of my throat.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd put it in a smoothie to add that extra kick!

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Ima go hardcore with this one. I'll throw it in some good old H2O, and slam it down "rocky balboa" style post-workout!

agreed. this looks to be a good, ESSENTIAL post-workout supp. the creatine/multi/bcaa's definitely. and the digestive aids for that all-famous post-workout meal. i'd right now slam mine with the water cause i'm on a ketogenic diet. but if i wasn't, i'd still use water for it and have a sidesnack of bottlecaps candy.

i think it would be great if you guys continued to make the unflavored (no sugar) blend AND, if you decide to supply and people decide to demand, a blend with some added flavor/sugar. a company that gives options can't be beat, cause it'll just show how open-minded and whatnot you are:)

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I could try getting it down in powder form, although it might prove to be difficult. :)

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
i could totally mix it with Hawaiian punch and koolaid

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i could mix it with a big homemade gainer shake...milk, banana, whey, ice cream, peanutbutter, ice...

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established

Again, I would take mine in three doses through out my day.

#1 Breakfast- I would mix Essential with my oatmeal and add one tablespoon of peanut butter, and sprinkle some cinnamon and splenda on top.

#2 I would Mix it with my Purple Wraath and drink it before and during my workout.

#3 Post-Workout- I would mix Essential with 80g of Waximaize, 5g of glutamine, and 35g of protien and slam it!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I would funnel it into an oversized straw and eat it like a pixy stick, but I would probably get the end of the straw wet and have to keep cutting it down.

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Entry #3

There could be a possibility of taking it with my post-workout shake as well since absorption post-workout is greatly heightened! (taken with Golden Finish, my current pwo shake)

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Entry#4

I bet I could drink it with my pre-wo whey shake... add some ice cubes and some milk... omg smoothie pre-wo would get me in the mood to workout!

clownbaby1

Awards
I would mix it with money in my pocket for once!:lol:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I would still mix with PW and drink Pre, Intra and Post workout.

Plates1971

Plates1971

Awards
I would mix it with 4oz of cranberry juice, 1 shot of purple chambora, and 1 shot of vodka.... this is the ingredients to make a ESSENTIAL PURPLE HOOTER! :thumbsup:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
For Maximum Muscle growth and sub-zero strength gains I would mix Essential with two scoops of MuscleTech's Anabolic Halo, making sure not to shake the container so that the micro particles do not disperse and cause the air to swell up. Then I would throw on my Fizogen "The Strap'" and pretty much dominate the landscape. Once all that was over I would down some cell-tech wait about 15 minutes and drink a nitro-tech shake every half hour after. I would be ready for the Olympia in no time flat.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mix it in Green Mag and use it as a pre workout(20-30mins before)

seanf76

seanf76

Awards
i would mix it with a iced mocha cappachino from honey dew for a good morning start

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how about mixing with crystal light? did anyone say that yet?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For Maximum Muscle growth and sub-zero strength gains I would mix Essential with two scoops of MuscleTech's Anabolic Halo, making sure not to shake the container so that the micro particles do not disperse and cause the air to swell up. Then I would throw on my Fizogen "The Strap'" and pretty much dominate the landscape. Once all that was over I would down some cell-tech wait about 15 minutes and drink a nitro-tech shake every half hour after. I would be ready for the Olympia in no time flat.
LMFAO:thumbsup:

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
#3 Check Dis Out!

I would mix my Essential with a morning shake on Non-Workout days.

Essential
1 cup of STRONG coffee
3/4 cup of whole milk
1 scoop of ON Toffee Caramel Chocolate Whey
1 Cup of ice

And throw it in the blender!!!

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
In respect to my boy Ol'Dirt Dog, Ol Dirty Bastard...I would cook it up on the the oven..rock it up..vial it up..and smoke that shizzzz!!!! Na, on the real, blend it up in the morning with outmeal, flaxseed, carnation instant breakfast, plain yogurt, skim milk..and pound it like an asian prostitute!!!!!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Snorting it in powder form with a straw would work....

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Entry #5

I would take Essentials in hot cocoa on a cold winter's eve...

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Entry #6

I would take Essentials straight into my veins... Just inject that sh** in!:head:

clownbaby1

Awards
as odd as it sounds i would throw a scoop in my oats before the weights because well their F*cking epic!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would mix it in with some gatorade or powerade and consume it as a preworkout

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
id mix that contraption with my orange superpump 250 and some h20

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
id mix it up with my vanilla cytogainer and delicious milk.!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i would still take it in equal parts with PW........Pre, INtra, Post workout........

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how bout mixing them with dextrose and chugging it after a workout?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i would still take it in equal parts with PW........Pre, INtra, Post workout........

ACSlayer

Awards
ESSENTIAL, along with some PLCAR, Cordyceps, and Rhodiola would combine for one heck-uva endurance stack.