Unanswered The definitive “low profile” travel pre workout

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you are like me and hate packing full tubs of pre workouts into your luggage that take up a lot of space, then spill everywhere what do you do?

Pack a few RXS Radiate caps + 7 serving sample size Vasoblitz = destroyer of hotel gyms. All of which fits in a tiny sandwich bag or pill container.

I had never stacked these previously. Don’t know why but 1 cap radiate and a scoop of Vaso and I was set for a week of travel workouts. This was such a good combo it could be used anytime as well.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t pack supps anymore when I travel. I used to have a bag just for a 2lb tub of whey,pre workout………
Now I just take my fish oil,D3 and vitamins and see it as a break from using supps

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you are like me and hate packing full tubs of pre workouts into your luggage that take up a lot of space, then spill everywhere what do you do?

Pack a few RXS Radiate caps + 7 serving sample size Vasoblitz = destroyer of hotel gyms. All of which fits in a tiny sandwich bag or pill container.

I had never stacked these previously. Don’t know why but 1 cap radiate and a scoop of Vaso and I was set for a week of travel workouts. This was such a good combo it could be used anytime as well.
Appreciate the BFF support brother! You ever need a coupon or discount let me know.

Love hearing the feedback and people enjoying the sample tubs

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have full tubs as well but the sample is great for travel so I have on hand just for that.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
SNS caffeine tabs are pretty travel friendly

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t pack supps anymore when I travel. I used to have a bag just for a 2lb tub of whey,pre workout………
Now I just take my fish oil,D3 and vitamins and see it as a break from using supps
This was me 6-7months ago.. lol.. without a Preworkout,and whey, I’d be feeling handicapped. Now, I take nothing with me except Fish Oil.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wish hotel gyms had equipment worthy of powerful pre-workout supps. I don't know why hotel gyms are so skimpy with equipment and weight options.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wish hotel gyms had equipment worthy of powerful pre-workout supps. I don't know why hotel gyms are so skimpy with equipment and weight options.
Nice hotels have some good ones believe it or not. Just stayed at one that would rival anything. You aren’t going to find them at a budget motel though.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I do this as well. It's always good to take a break from the powders and give my body a rest. It's good cause it get my stim tolerance down and then I can come back from traveling and jump back on my pre!