THE DAWN OF A NEW ERA AT OLYMPUS LABS

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Was going to say...

inb4 hardasses complain that the flavor p*****s won. But I've been beaten to the mark.

just lol.

Well done OL.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Was going to say...

inb4 hardasses complain that the flavor p*****s won. But I've been beaten to the mark.

just lol.

Well done OL.
Mmmmmmm....flavor p*****s.......

Reactions: GNO
NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's the newest addition to their game changing protein line-up...sweet & salty....hhnnngggg.
Its actually going to contain Danes sweat extract which will taste like what I envisage is the delightfullness of a combination of rainbows and unicorn piss

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Its actually going to contain Danes sweat extract which will taste like what I envisage is the delightfullness of a combination of rainbows and unicorn piss
Ah, so this is the groundbreaking natural anabolic of which you speak.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NoAddedHmones, Hahaha thats why my GF would never leave me ;)
Btw, I hope one of your products would have my newest designed Flavor :
Thick White Phyton

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see Re1gn. On the note of conqu3r, it was just one caveat which bothered me (not hating because the company is top-notch all the way) but for me the main seller (for me) was the combo of focus matrix ingredients but at my needed dosage it just was feasible to use it unless i caught it on a 2 for 1 or discounted price. Elix1r i always favored more for the total focus/drive aspects.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn I'm ancient. I'm on original OL Conqu3r Unleashed. Haven't even tried the upgraded extract. Guess I'll hop into Reign whenever it comes out.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see Re1gn. On the note of conqu3r, it was just one caveat which bothered me (not hating because the company is top-notch all the way) but for me the main seller (for me) was the combo of focus matrix ingredients but at my needed dosage it just was feasible to use it unless i caught it on a 2 for 1 or discounted price. Elix1r i always favored more for the total focus/drive aspects.
They hold 50% off sales on their website almost monthly...

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I liked lemon flavor conquer and straw kiwi was decent but mango the only time I tried it I couldn't down it the chemical taste was sooo strong. I trust OL products to work. I don't mind need my mind blown by flavor just enough not to taste like I'm drinking something toxic cause then my mind starts thinking I'm poisoned no matter how much it's going to aid me.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn I'm ancient. I'm on original OL Conqu3r Unleashed. Haven't even tried the upgraded extract. Guess I'll hop into Reign whenever it comes out.
Which will have the more potent J.Regia

1st ingredient confirmed ;)

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How is nobody else excited for new Tr1umph?

Hope it's one of the earlier releases, with a nice insider deal.

Also hope the creatine HCL isn't dropped for another form.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I'm excited but they r not saying alot, they did say that they only adding not removing GNO any chance of high dosed PA pills?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm excited but they r not saying alot, they did say that they only adding not removing GNO any chance of high dosed PA pills?
If we drop Creatine HCL for Phytofused Creagain do those balance out so it's not an addition or removal?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Interested in Re1gn to see how it will compare to DMAA based pre workouts e.g. such as Mesomorph.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I am excited for OL Protein!
GNO are there going to be any logging opportunities before it becomes available for sale?

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Love living 20 min from these guys pick up any products I need asap!!
I live just South of Jax, which is the location that they list on their bottles (Jacksonville, Fl 32256), but I think it is just a manufacturing plant or something else?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Triumph should be our release after Re1gn

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, I am excited for OL Protein!
GNO are there going to be any logging opportunities before it becomes available for sale?
Potentially, but not for the protein.

Might send out samples...Might.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
did someone say samples?:fest06:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Curious if your TD carriers have been assessed?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What do you mean assessed?
I feel like the TD carriers are messy, dont stay in solution, and (subjectively in my opinion) are over saturated. The pumps dont seem like a suitable delivery system and you can't shake in the provided bottle because it doesn't seal well. Don't mean to sound like a d1ck, but just answered your question in the context of customer satisfaction thread.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
lets all hope this doesnt go the path of pes and sacrifice results for taste.....

curious what yal will be doing with Ep1c and the ammount of stim in rein compared to conquer

i liked that conquer wasnt crazy with stims but still effective

also a fan of endure so hope it stays great

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I feel like the TD carriers are messy, dont stay in solution, and (subjectively in my opinion) are over saturated. The pumps dont seem like a suitable delivery system and you can't shake in the provided bottle because it doesn't seal well. Don't mean to sound like a d1ck, but just answered your question in the context of customer satisfaction thread.
I think the td you are referring to got an upgrade, you got in on a blowout of the old stock---you aren't the only one who had issues.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lets all hope this doesnt go the path of pes and sacrifice results for taste.....

curious what yal will be doing with Ep1c and the ammount of stim in rein compared to conquer

i liked that conquer wasnt crazy with stims but still effective

also a fan of endure so hope it stays great
We hired Synapsin as the brains behind the oldskool stuff.
Fact is majority of supplement buyers care about taste over any other aspect. So in order to stay profitable and sustain our R&D budget to continue to innovate it's necessary.

We will give them taste & performance which everyone benefits from.

Reactions: LLN

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We upgraded the carrier for Sup3r-DHEA recently...

As for EU/DSU we are re-assessing and likely will not bring forward a TD product.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We hired Synapsin as the brains behind the oldskool stuff.
Fact is majority of supplement buyers care about taste over any other aspect. So in order to stay profitable and sustain our R&D budget to continue to innovate it's necessary.

We will give them taste & performance which everyone benefits from.
pills is the future 10 grams a pill ftw

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
You know how many people probably looked her up after you posted that?-LOL