The Cowboys are back

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please, we'll dismantle them just like the Eagles did. They're human, anything is possible on any given Sunday. Get ya popcorn ready! :icon_lol:
Well......it looks like the eagles "dismantled" the cowboys. The difference is the patriots still won and the cowgirls....oops i meant the cowboys didn't ;). Anyways, it looks like we'll probably meet again in the superbowl anyway. I'm looking forward to another pats blowout haha...14-0 and 2 to go!! :djparty:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well......it looks like the eagles "dismantled" the cowboys. The difference is the patriots still won and the cowgirls....oops i meant the cowboys didn't ;). Anyways, it looks like we'll probably meet again in the superbowl anyway. I'm looking forward to another pats blowout haha...14-0 and 2 to go!! :djparty:
woooooooooo haaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
I have lived in TX all of my life and I started to watch football just as the Cowboys were peaking in the early 90's. Of all of the sports franchises, they are by far the one I despise the most. I just cannot stand Jerry Jones and I have to hear about them year round.
I can't stand Jerry Jones either. I haven't had an ounce of respect for him since he got rid of Jimmy Johnson. And to think he had enough cash to pay for that new stadium with cash, and he made taxpayers pay for it!! He is the antichrist. The cities of Dallas and Irving did right when they told him to go fly a kite. Hey that rhymed. heh.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The cities of Dallas and Irving did right when they told him to go fly a kite. Hey that rhymed. heh.
:lol:.....nice you may just be a rapper and you never knew it!...hahaha

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't stand Jerry Jones either. I haven't had an ounce of respect for him since he got rid of Jimmy Johnson. And to think he had enough cash to pay for that new stadium with cash, and he made taxpayers pay for it!! He is the antichrist. The cities of Dallas and Irving did right when they told him to go fly a kite. Hey that rhymed. heh.
Don't forget about Tom Landry, too. He is the perfect example of an owner that thinks he knows his sport, but is actually clueless.

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
Don't forget about Tom Landry, too. He is the perfect example of an owner that thinks he knows his sport, but is actually clueless.
Yes I know. Tom Landry is in a class all of his own. He had more class than anyone in that club ever will. But to be fair, he HAD coached the team for 27 years before his time came to an end. Jimmy Johnson was a decent choice, just the same. I remember when he was picked, I saw it on TV. Too bad he didnt keep to that opinion. Feh.

BDAWG

BDAWG

Awards
"Dismantled" my ass. We beat ourselves. In case none of you haters noticed, we haven't scored under 24 points in every single game we have played this season. Romo was playing like ****. That's all there is to it. If we could have put one TD on the board we would have won. Our defense did an exceptional job in my opinion, but offense had nothing.

So enjoy it while you can haters. The Boys are coming back.

Oh, and I wouldn't call a 20-10 victory against THE JETS a blow out. Nor would I call a barley won 27-24 win against the Ravens a blow out either. Oh yeah, and squeaking by the Eagles 31-28 was quite the feat, but not a blow out.

But you're right, we will meet again in the Superbowl, and it will be quite the game.:cheers:

AM07

Awards
  • Established
You won't even see the SB if Brett Favre has his chance at you guys.

I'm surprised TO wasn't screaming, whining and *****ing like he usually does after the loss to the Eagles.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Dismantled" my ass. We beat ourselves. In case none of you haters noticed, we haven't scored under 24 points in every single game we have played this season. Romo was playing like ****. That's all there is to it. If we could have put one TD on the board we would have won. Our defense did an exceptional job in my opinion, but offense had nothing.

So enjoy it while you can haters. The Boys are coming back.

Oh, and I wouldn't call a 20-10 victory against THE JETS a blow out. Nor would I call a barley won 27-24 win against the Ravens a blow out either. Oh yeah, and squeaking by the Eagles 31-28 was quite the feat, but not a blow out.

But you're right, we will meet again in the Superbowl, and it will be quite the game.:cheers:

You can't blame one person for losing a game. Football like any other team sport is no different. You win as a team, you lose as a team. New England finds ways to beat you even when they aren't playing their best.....that's what good teams do. As the saying goes" A win is a win." Whether it be 30 point or 3 points, it's still a win.

BDAWG

BDAWG

Awards
You won't even see the SB if Brett Favre has his chance at you guys.

I'm surprised TO wasn't screaming, whining and *****ing like he usually does after the loss to the Eagles.
Please. As I recall, he already had a chance and we handed his ass to him on a plate. Just because we had one bad game doesn't mean all is lost. We'll come back and own Green Bay just like we did on the 29th.

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
Please. As I recall, he already had a chance and we handed his ass to him on a plate. Just because we had one bad game doesn't mean all is lost. We'll come back and own Green Bay just like we did on the 29th.
To be fair, TO *has* cleaned up his act quite a bit in the last year or so. SB? I really dont think Dallas is going to make it all the way. Deep into the playoffs? Yes. SB? Pats vs. Packers. But if Dallas is going to get that homefield advantage, GB is going to have to get over that winless hump in Texas.

Last edited:

AM07

Awards
  • Established
If I recall correctly, Favre didn't play a lot of that game against the Cowgirls, correct?

BDAWG

BDAWG

Awards
If I recall correctly, Favre didn't play a lot of that game against the Cowgirls, correct?

Right, and Favre didn't play half as good as Aaron Rodgers did. Rodgers actually put a couple touchdowns on the board. Something Favre couldn't do against us.

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
Tonight's game was meh. Unconvincing performance by Romo.
only 2 TD's the whole game.

Oh well. I had fun. I went to my favorite haunt, Buffalo Wild Wings.

Im zonked, and I still have to get my Peavey out and learn my bass parts for tomorrow morning. The pastor has his own rendition of "O Come all ye faithful". lol.

BDAWG

BDAWG

Awards
Well, just like the Pats fans say. A win is a win.

Oh, and I'd say he did a hell of a lot better than Favre did today. 35-7? Yeah, they really have a good chance at beating us. At least we clinched home field advantage.

TxGuy83

TxGuy83

Awards
You can't blame one person for losing a game. Football like any other team sport is no different. You win as a team, you lose as a team. New England finds ways to beat you even when they aren't playing their best.....that's what good teams do. As the saying goes" A win is a win." Whether it be 30 point or 3 points, it's still a win.
Sure you can, you can blame the official for the ravens loss to the PATS. 4th down and baltimores Defense stopped them, game would have been over, however, the official grants a timeout to someone who is NOT eligible to call a timeout in an assistant coach. Had he known the rule, and followed it, pats would have turned the ball over on downs and the game would have been over. So I guess in some situations one person can be held accountable. Just like the players are expected to know and follow the rules, so should the officials. Whats next, are the ball boys gonna be running to the sidelines and calling time outs when the games on the line?

TxGuy83

TxGuy83

Awards
yea, and judging by his no touchdowns and 2 interceptions he threw in the little bit of time he did play before he got LIT UP, its probably the best chance Green Bay had to win that game. It was gonna be a field day all day for dallas' defense.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sure you can, you can blame the official for the ravens loss to the PATS. 4th down and baltimores Defense stopped them, game would have been over, however, the official grants a timeout to someone who is NOT eligible to call a timeout in an assistant coach. Had he known the rule, and followed it, pats would have turned the ball over on downs and the game would have been over. So I guess in some situations one person can be held accountable. Just like the players are expected to know and follow the rules, so should the officials. Whats next, are the ball boys gonna be running to the sidelines and calling time outs when the games on the line?
Wow, you missed the point completely......go back to sleep :yawn:

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Cowgirls going to get gangraped by the Skins this Sunday.

TxGuy83

TxGuy83

Awards
I know that wasnt the exact point you were tryin to make, but I was just pointing out how a single individual can truly change the outcome of the game.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know that wasnt the exact point you were tryin to make, but I was just pointing out how a single individual can truly change the outcome of the game.
"LUCK" itself certainly factors into the equation on any given sunday. It plays a role in any given situation thrown at you in life in general. If it happens that one team/or person benefits from that on any given week/day it's part of the game and life itself. It happened, it's over, and the patriots are STILL the best team in football until proven otherwise which nobody has thusfar.......

TxGuy83

TxGuy83

Awards
Luck is a tipped pass that happens to go right to your player or a full court shot that wins you the game at the end of regulation. An officials professional negligence to a rule that he is payed to enforce is not luck. But call it what you will. And until they lose they are statistically the best team in football, but thats why they have playoffs and we'll see who the best team is when its all said and done.

TxGuy83

TxGuy83

Awards
Yea, just like they did last time, oh wait, thats right they lost to dallas last time, But I love how everyone hates on the cowboys this year....and how the packers are like the dream team

jagleaso

Awards
Yeah, that usually happens when you have nothing to play for and your opponents have everything to play for. But to be honest I wouldn't be so surprised if the cowboys defense manhandles the skins and wins the game for the dallas folk.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Luck is a tipped pass that happens to go right to your player or a full court shot that wins you the game at the end of regulation. An officials professional negligence to a rule that he is payed to enforce is not luck. But call it what you will. And until they lose they are statistically the best team in football, but thats why they have playoffs and we'll see who the best team is when its all said and done.
Are you kidding me? Luck can be ANYTHING at all that benefits yourself or your team in any given situation.... Not just a situation like a tipped pass or a flip of a coin going your way. I take it you're a dallas fan and if that's the case i hope they meet the pats in the superbowl this year. I'll thoroughly enjoy watching the pats stomp the cowgirls in the ground yet again. :D

jagleaso

Awards
Are you kidding me? Luck can be ANYTHING at all that benefits yourself or your team in any given situation.... Not just a situation like a tipped pass or a flip of a coin going your way. I take it you're a dallas fan and if that's the case i hope they meet the pats in the superbowl this year. I'll thoroughly enjoy watching the pats stomp the cowgirls in the ground yet again. :D
Thats only if the Pats can get passed the colts.... Hopefully their luck doesn't run out.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats only if the Pats can get passed the colts.... Hopefully their luck doesn't run out.
Honestly i'm far more concerned with the jaguars than the colts at this point. New England has had some luck this season, but more importantly they are the most balanced team that consistently finds ways to get it done....it's far more than just luck that put them where they are.....15-0

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Yea, just like they did last time, oh wait, thats right they lost to dallas last time, But I love how everyone hates on the cowboys this year....and how the packers are like the dream team
lol, the Cowboys are archrivals of the Skins, so of course I'm going to hate on them.

The reason people like the Packers this year is because people want to see Favre maybe win one more SuperBowl before he retires. The chances of it are slim since the Patriots are most likely going all the way, and anyone that plays them will most likely be dismantled.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow. talk about getting your ass handed to you.
Redskins put a whooping on them boys!!!

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
todd collins really stepped it up after the first 6 minutes or so

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
It was luck.

:)
Famous sports proverb: Sometimes it's better to be lucky then good ;)

If TO is not playing near his full potential then the Cowboys could have a tough time. The Giants are a schizophrenic team but they're 8-1 on the road. I know their only road loss was at Texas Stadium but they seem to be playing solid recently. I somehow get the feeling that it's gonna be convincing win for either Dallas or New York. The good news for Dallas is that they've beaten both Green Bay and New York, the bad news is that they're reeling.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Cowboys, huh? How about 'em?

:woohoo::clap2::djparty::cheers::drunk::dance:

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
Go Giants!

They were pretty ugly, but they got the job done!

R in NY!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
It's not a shock that the Giants won but I was surprised by the way they won. If you would have told me that the Giants would score 21 points then I'd assume Dallas would have easily won but Tony Romo and the Cowboys passing game didn't come up big in the clutch.

Dallas hurt itself big time on the drive where Crayton missed a nice gain on 3d and long and Leonard Davis got the 15 yard personal foul to wipe out a big play. That lifted the Giants and they went right back down the field to take a 21-17 lead that stood up for the rest of the game.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Haha, lovin' it. Packers and Patriots in the Super Bowl. Pats win by 10+ points. Not a fan by any means, but they're way too good not to win it all.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Haha, lovin' it. Packers and Patriots in the Super Bowl. Pats win by 10+ points. Not a fan by any means, but they're way too good not to win it all.
Best things in life for me are:
1. Getting laid.
2. The 49ers winning
3. The Cowboys losing

Number 3 nearly felt as good as #1 does since #2 has had it rough this year :D

BDAWG

BDAWG

Awards
1. Getting laid.
2. The 49ers winning
3. The Cowboys losing

At least we made it to the playoffs. Can't say the same about your pathetic 49ers. What did you guys win? All of 5 games??
:icon_lol:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
first NFC #1 seed to lose in the divisional round since it went to 12 teams. Way to go boys!!!

Also, I loved watching TO cry, that made the win sweeter

In terms of this weekend, if the giants secondary is banged up the packers will spread them out with 4 WR and open all the holes in the world for Grant. Could be a long day for the GMen

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Getting laid.
2. The 49ers winning
3. The Cowboys losing

#3...

Life is good. :D

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take great joy in seeing the Cowboys lose. I wonder what irrational decision Jerry Jones will make this time???

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
GO COWBOYS.............:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:!! GMEN UP BABY!!! It was not the most pretty of wins, but it was better looking than the stupid Cowboys! GET YOUR POPCORN READY!!! But damn it, I have to admit it, I'm nervous about them rugged ass Packers!

AM07

Awards
  • Established
As much as I like to see the Cowboys lose, I kind of felt bad for TO at the press conference.

I wonder if he was crying due to losing, or if it was due to him finally feeling like he's part of a team, or maybe both?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As much as I like to see the Cowboys lose, I kind of felt bad for TO at the press conference.

I wonder if he was crying due to losing, or if it was due to him finally feeling like he's part of a team, or maybe both?
You felt bad for TO? Are you seriously kidding me? The man deserves all that he gets. It's one thing to be passionate for your sport, however he is/was as arrogant and egotistical of a sports figure as they come.