Thanks! and some more Q's

AnthonyEhsani

Awards
hey fellaz

What i want to say first is THANK YOU ALL. This forum is the greatest researching tool ever. If you don't know, I asked some questions about my first cycle. I'm doing a basic 1st cycle of Test E at 500m/w. I'm in the first week currently and i haven't felt anything yet but hoping to feel it in a couple of weeks ! Ive got all my PCT ready and some ON cycle things in case anything pops up which I'm expecting even though I'm not that prone.

Anyway a couple of questions for me and a training partner.

1. Is it okay to take my pre-WO supplements? when i start to feel the Test kicking in later on? I mean, im using purple wrath, would it be necessary to stay on it from week 4 or 5?

2.My mate has been researching at bb.com from uni and has come up with a cycle - just want to get some expert opinions on this so please feel free to comment and ill pass it on.

week 1-3 Clenbuterol - 80/100/120mcg(day) - he really has his sights set on this stuff -
week 4-7 Cytomel - 50/50/100/100mcg(day
week 7-9 Clenbuterol - 80/100/120mcg(day)
week 1-8 deca 200/200/300/400/400/300/200/200 (THIS DEFINITELY NEEDS TO BE 10 weeks RIGHT?)

* this was told to me via phone so excuse any numbers that seem to be odd.

I guess his goals would be to gain around as much pounds of lean muscle whilst dropping the bodyfat...Thats basically his goals now. hes about 15% bf (really really rough estimate) - same height as me so 5'11... doing the same diet as me...same training as me...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yes u can use pre workout supps on cycle whenever.

ur buddy needs to decide to bulk or cut. there is no in between.

deca with no test is a horrible idea

also T3 can be run continuously for 6-8 weeks. ....this is what i have HEARD, not an expert on on this subject

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
1. Is it okay to take my pre-WO supplements?
Yes, you can continue to take that stuff if you want to...

week 1-3 Clenbuterol - 80/100/120mcg(day) - he really has his sights set on this stuff -
week 4-7 Cytomel - 50/50/100/100mcg(day
week 7-9 Clenbuterol - 80/100/120mcg(day)
week 1-8 deca 200/200/300/400/400/300/200/200 (THIS DEFINITELY NEEDS TO BE 10 weeks RIGHT?)
I would run the clen and T3 together for about 6-8 weeks...I know lots of guys think clen stops working at the two week mark, but Ive always found it to work for much longer...I also would not run the deca by itself, and if I did, I certainly wouldnt taper it up and then back down....