Testosterone Recovery Stack

Chillstacks

Awards
Long time member first time poster. Big hello to the AM community!
I just recently finished my Epi/Cyano cycle and would love to add PP's TRS to my Torem. Any codes would be much appreciated since I am strapped for cash these days. Absolutely love your products.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just recently finished my Epi/Cyano cycle and would love to add PP's TRS to my Torem. Any codes would be much appreciated since I am strapped for cash these days. Absolutely love your products.
Sent you a PM! Thank you for your support. Crazy that this is your first post since March 2010! Either way, glad to have you hear and let us know how your TRS goes!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the Torem TRS combo with PCT, you may want to add some DAA as well

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the Torem TRS combo with PCT, you may want to add some DAA as well
The combo of TRS + TCF-1 + SERM has done me well. I will probably be going with Clomid again for my next PCT due to having a solid pharm source for it, but Torem will eventually get a run from me as well.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just an FYI, we will now be packaging the TRS together with TCF-1! Can't beat this for PCT guys, this should start around the 14th just in time for the new AndroSeries products!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just an FYI, we will now be packaging the TRS together with TCF-1! Can't beat this for PCT guys, this should start around the 14th just in time for the new AndroSeries products!
This is very exciting, been waiting for this to happen!

hi i am new here am going to use a stack of erase -titanium xl and possibly daa from sns any feedback on this would be appreciated
I would suggest starting a new thread, in order to get more exposure to your post.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The new TRS will be shipping soon!
I highly suggest anyone looking to cycle soon grab it when it becomes available (or placing an order now to be shipped when it is available). With the amount of v3 we are selling, the TRS might go pretty quick.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope it gets back in stock soon especially with so many people buying up v3 right now.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Im still waiting on the endoamp portion of my TRS...you all split my order up and the amp was supposed to ship the 17th...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TRS is good stuff. I will be ordering it soon again. Hope I can get a discount. Won't have the money for a few weeks though, so a few weeks is "soon". Maybe not for even a month since money is tight.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im still waiting on the endoamp portion of my TRS...you all split my order up and the amp was supposed to ship the 17th...
Sorry about that we are expecting it to be in stock around the 10th of December it is on our priority list

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Guess ill just run the endoamp after my pct is done... It's mostly an anti cortisol supp, correct? Right now I've just been taking a ton of vit c with all my other pct goodies....

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guess ill just run the endoamp after my pct is done... It's mostly an anti cortisol supp, correct? Right now I've just been taking a ton of vit c with all my other pct goodies....
Well it's much more than that but vit c will certainly help with cort mitigation

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Phosphatidyl Serine, or PS (the main cortisol fighting nutrient in EndoAmp) is a brain nutrient. Literally, by taking EndoAmp, you are giving your brain the ability to fight against stress. PS also helps with other mechanisms in the brain like helping concentration and the formation of memories. Alpha-GPC, the other constituent of EndoAmp, helps increase strength (there's at least one study showing strength increases the Alpha-GPC pre-workout) which is essential to maintaining gains during PCT and beyond. It also increase HGH (and thus IGF-1) and can help with sleep.

Vitamin C, well, it does fight cortisol. It has a host of other benefits. But anything over 500mg in one sitting has been shown to be pro-oxidative, aka, it promotes free radicals. I would be careful dosing Vitamin C too high. I take 1000mg a day, split into a morning and night dose.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully my endoamp comes next week... I'll be on week 4 pct... By taking it this late do you all think it will still be beneficial?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like everything will be in stock by the 13th!

CHANcore

CHANcore

Awards
would the TRS be sufficient PCT for an Alpha Mass/M1P cycle? Ive run PP cycles in the past but i can't afford the new products...

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would the TRS be sufficient PCT for an Alpha Mass/M1P cycle? Ive run PP cycles in the past but i can't afford the new products...

You will not find a uniform answer for this. In my opinion, you would be able to utilize the TRS fro this cycle, others will say you need a SERM, it comes down to what you are comfortable with.

If you decide to go the TRS route, hit me up in a PM for a discount.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'd say it's sufficient especially with the addition of TCF-1 to the TRS.

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
I am going to finish my current cycle, but then I am shifting to making this year about getting lean. Maybe even get those damn abs out this summer. Lean Hard stack? I think so...
Hi, what do you think your cycle will look like to get lean. I want do do the same. Just got off a 14 week gain. Hey any suggestions on post cycle besides clomid? Is that how you spell it? Thanks!

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Why nobody recommends adding Erase with TRS in PCT?

I mean if for some Androseries runs recommendation is only TRS and for some cycles somebody say it's smart to add Clomid, why not say use Erase instead of Clomid that is milder and with less side effects hmm?

Just me thinking out loud.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why nobody recommends adding Erase with TRS in PCT?

I mean if for some Androseries runs recommendation is only TRS and for some cycles somebody say it's smart to add Clomid, why not say use Erase instead of Clomid that is milder and with less side effects hmm?

Just me thinking out loud.
Erase and Clomid are completely different classes and cannot be used interchangeably; Clomid is a SERM and Erase is an AI.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Erase and Clomid are completely different classes and cannot be used interchangeably; Clomid is a SERM and Erase is an AI.
I know Ai is not same as SERM.

My question is why with TRS some people recommend to run also SERM but nobody recommends TRS and AI?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know Ai is not same as SERM.

My question is why with TRS some people recommend to run also SERM but nobody recommends TRS and AI?
If you're going to throw in a drug with the TRS, the smart choice would be a SERM to help the negative feedback loop and kickstart the HPTA. An AI does not accomplish this, which is why the recommendation of an AI isn't very common.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How about this --

Stack whatever you want with Testosterone recovery stack, because it will work regardless.....

low dose clo, nolv, torm, erase, what have you....

TRS is doing its work either way--

-Matt

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
How about just the clomid and milk thistle.... I have the nolv but do I really need to take it? Last deca was like 5 weeks ago. If that helps. Should I take like three clomid the first day? Does it matter. Thanks for the help. First time on the good stuff.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
How about just the clomid and milk thistle.... I have the nolv but do I really need to take it? Last deca was like 5 weeks ago. If that helps. Should I take like three clomid the first day? Does it matter. Thanks for the help. First time on the good stuff.
^^
This is why you do your research before you start your cycle.

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
^^
Man if you have nothing to add then don't add. No ****! I have done my research. Just making sure before I start. You must be a really cool dude!

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
^^
Your too cool! I have bud, just getting more info and seeing what people say. Not "I have a chip on my shoulder" from you!

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Man if you have nothing to add then don't add. No ****! I have done my research. Just making sure before I start. You must be a really cool dude!
I did have something too add... You just didn't like what I said. If you did all your research and had everything together then you wouldn't be asking simple questions.

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
I did have something too add... You just didn't like what I said. If you did all your research and had everything together then you wouldn't be asking simple questions.
Ok man. If its so simple why do you keep tooting you horn about how much you know, without answering the question. I am unsure of my info. People tell me ten different things. Is it ok to check it out more? I don't like you answer because your one of the guys on the team if asked to lend a hand you would stand there and clap. Then wounded why no one likes you.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Ok man. If its so simple why do you keep tooting you horn about how much you know, without answering the question. I am unsure of my info. People tell me ten different things. Is it ok to check it out more? I don't like you answer because your one of the guys on the team if asked to lend a hand you would stand there and clap. Then wounded why no one likes you.
Hmm... That must be it. Everyone is going to have a different opinion on PCT. Eventually you just have to pick something and go with it.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi, what do you think your cycle will look like to get lean. I want do do the same. Just got off a 14 week gain. Hey any suggestions on post cycle besides clomid? Is that how you spell it? Thanks!
My cut will be an 8 week AL/AH at 6 caps of each a day. PCT will be TRS.

What was your cycle. What dosage are your clomid pills? Is the PCT just clomid? When did PCT start and what have you been taking so far?

Sorry for the questions, but it will help me answer.

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
My cut will be an 8 week AL/AH at 6 caps of each a day. PCT will be TRS.

What was your cycle. What dosage are your clomid pills? Is the PCT just clomid? When did PCT start and what have you been taking so far?

Sorry for the questions, but it will help me answer.
My cycle- 1000 mg week test e 14 weeks ( I started the cycle at 600, last 4 weeks 1000)
- 600<800 mg deca, 10 weeks.
- 100 mg anadrol (first 4 weeks )
Tried t3 for two weeks between weeks 10-11,12. Didn't like the pain it caused the muscle.

I have 50g pills of clomid. 30 of them
I have nolva, was told not to take it unless I had symptoms. Don't have any. I know I could use something to help clean out the liver. Just don't know if it maters really what you buy, just as long as it is a liver clear.
I was told by a few I need an AI for the deca. Also been told you don't really need one if you stop the deca 4 weeks before the test e. because the test e would run in the system long enuf to Level out the deca so it would be fine to just hit the clomid.
My pct will start this Thursday. I have really no Idea what to expect. Feel smaller already, but in a good way. Puffing out a little at the end. Just feel like I am cutting up a bit. More recovery time needed, at least it feels like it. I was thinking maybe a mental boost and something for energy would be a good add on. I'm just not sure with the choices and want opinions right up to when I start. My source might have some stuff but over the counter at the vitamin shop would be best.
Also for the last 4 weeks I have been using hcg 750 iu every three days. B-12 every day 60iu, last 4 weeks.
Other sups- 2 multi vitamins day, 5000iu fish oil a day, 6000iu vitamin d3 a day, creatin 5mg day. Thanks for the help.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Deca was run a bit short and 12-14 weeks would have been better, but that's not the point. 30 tabs of Clomid is not going to be nearly enough for a PCT for a cycle of that nature.

When was your last shot of test?