Testosterone Raising-TongKat ALi-Long Jack- Your Expereinces?

TongKatAli

Awards
I am just the wife of a man who is 45 yrs, he is starting to weight lift hoping this might raise his LOW NORMAL total testosterone levels (resutls 344, 503, 323, 338) in last month. Once the Free level was below normal (38.6), the next time it was within range (55.4). (Normal being 46-224). He is more tired than normal--but he does work 40 hours & has 6 kids, so I guess one can expect this, some muscle aches, he just wants to get into better shape, the Docs will not give him Testosterone replacement, so we are looking into TongKat Ali for trying. Would be nice to have the sex drive raised a little too. I want to hear from ANYONE who has used this stuff--what it does, if anything, if they recommend, what side effects you have gotten, if indeed this raised Free Testosterone levels as they claim. What dosage you have taken, for how long, Does it make you loose your hair , anything. Would really appreciate any advice from those who have tried it.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
LJ100
Talbott S, Talbott J, Negrete J, Jones M, Nichols M, and Roza J.
Effect of Eurycoma longifolia
Extract on Anabolic Balance During Endurance Exercise. SupplementWatch, Inc. Draper,
UT, 84020 USA and Source One Global Partners, Chicago, IL 60611 USA.
[email protected]

Eurycoma longifolia, commonly known as “Tongkat Ali” or “Longjack,” is often touted as a testosterone “booster” and marketed to athletes as a training aid and performance enhancer.
Rodent studies have shown oral delivery of Eurycoma extract to improve sexual performance and increase serum testosterone levels. Open-label human trials have suggested that Eurycoma extract may help prevent age-associated androgen deficiency, improve sexual function, and
increase psychological parameters such as mood, energy, and sense of well-being. The purpose of this study was to determine the effects of Eurycoma longifolia on testosterone and cortisol levels during intense endurance exercise. We used a water-soluble extract of Eurycoma longifolia
(E) standardized to 22% eurypeptides and 40% glycosaponins. Male subjects (N=30) were recruited from a 24-hour mountain biking event and asked to provide a saliva sample before and after each lap for measurement of cortisol and testosterone by enzyme immunoassay (Salimetrics, State College, PA). Subjects completed 4 laps (14.91 miles/lap) and provided 8 saliva samples over a 24h period. Subjects consumed 100mg of E (N = 15) or a look-alike
placebo (P, N = 15) approximately 30 minutes prior to endurance exercise. Cortisol levels were 32.3% lower in E compared to P (0.552+0.665 versus 0.816+0.775 ug/dL, P < 0.05).
Testosterone levels were 16.4% higher in E compared to P (86.72+40.90 versus 72.47+33.77 pg/mL, P < 0.05). These results suggest that Eurycoma longifolia extract may help to maintain normal levels of cortisol (low) and testosterone (high) and thus promote an overall “anabolic” hormonal state (versus a “catabolic” state characterized by elevated cortisol and suppressed
testosterone) during intense endurance exercise.

TongKatAli

Awards
Thank you for such a Qucik reply, I have read & reread a TON of Tongkat ali sites, literature, probably everything Serge Kreutz has written, I am fully aware of what they "claim". BUt lots of herbs claim lots of things that sometimes do nothing. I am skeptical. I am interested in REAL men who gave it a REAL try and what results were had. My Husband does not want to get into big steriods of any kind, I believe he has always been a Lower Testosterone kinda man, he has never been very agressive to begin with. Sometimes I think I have more testosterone than him, He just needs a safe boost of something to help him feel more mentally alert, not to mention something to help him keep up with me in the bedroom. I know he would feel really good about gaining some muscle too, he is trying to work out every other day with our 18 yr old son. He still has a head full of hair at 45, hoping TongKat will not diminish this. We planned on getting the 1:50 extract from Indonesia. I read a few places saying the 1:100 and 1:200 is just hype, it can't be more conceentrated than the 1:50. I don't know. For those who reply and had good results, please tell me where you purchase.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
He may want to give some of GetDiesels products a try...as in sunami or dth...oh yeah chuck always puts a great extract of tongkat into his products...

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
I've tried probably 5-6 bottles of Tongkat extracts in the past year alone. IMHO it works...

I think the 1:50 extract should be good as thats the one i've used. Definately seems to do something for me as morning wood is harder and more frequent for me when taking tongkat, slightly increased acne then normal, and random 'wood' throughout the day happens more then normal. For me, it works. Its always in the top of my test boosting supplements list.

God bless

TongKatAli

Awards
Wiltered Fire, that sounds wonderful. Where do you buy yours , if I may ask. And what dosage do you take? My Husband only weighs 150 lbs, I am not sure of which dosage he should take starting out. Most men weigh more than this. And I wonder which on /off cycles I should use, the information I read gives about 3 examples. Just not sure which is best. This is the 1st Testosterone booster he has ever taken, all new to us.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure of what "legit" sites you can get it, but you need to be careful about asking for links to sites and stuff. That is prohibited, you are safer sending a PM to the WilteredFire so he can direct you accordingly. I am 41, and DTH, and DT2010 combined with Sunami, worked wonders for me, especially after my cycle. Good luck in your quest.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Hey WilteredFire, did you take the pills or the powder? I just did a search, and they are offering the 200MG powder. There was also a mention of a highly concentrated extract called lj100. Did you take the TKali or the lj?

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for such a Qucik reply, I have read & reread a TON of Tongkat ali sites, literature, probably everything Serge Kreutz has written, I am fully aware of what they "claim". BUt lots of herbs claim lots of things that sometimes do nothing. I am skeptical. I am interested in REAL men who gave it a REAL try and what results were had. My Husband does not want to get into big steriods of any kind, I believe he has always been a Lower Testosterone kinda man, he has never been very agressive to begin with. Sometimes I think I have more testosterone than him, He just needs a safe boost of something to help him feel more mentally alert, not to mention something to help him keep up with me in the bedroom. I know he would feel really good about gaining some muscle too, he is trying to work out every other day with our 18 yr old son. He still has a head full of hair at 45, hoping TongKat will not diminish this. We planned on getting the 1:50 extract from Indonesia. I read a few places saying the 1:100 and 1:200 is just hype, it can't be more conceentrated than the 1:50. I don't know. For those who reply and had good results, please tell me where you purchase.
I have used tongkat ali, the one recommeded by Serge Kreutz and even e-mailed him to be certain I was using the one he recommended. It only gave me a little tingle now & then down there. I have also used Trib plu many other herbs recommended here on this site.

As I am roughly the same age as your husband and Highly recommend Dermacrine-DHEA. Regular DHEA did nothing for me. It slightly boosts Test reportedly the equivalent of 100mg of Test per week. He will notice increased Libido plus many other benefits.

Lucky

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
anyone tried passionrx, it is said to contains tongkat ali root, and lj100?

JGank

Awards
I have used LJ100 from NP and I feel that it worked. It is relatively cheap so it is worth a shot. You may want to look into diesel test hardcore. It may be up your husbands ally. NP also has a stack called the TNT stack but it is never is stock.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with the Diesel Test Hardcore and Sunami recommendations!

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LG's t-911 is the best thing i have taken... forget longjack

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
The TA i took was pure 1:50 extract in 400mg capsules, i took 2 per day of these and highest i've tried is 4 a day of these. Does the job for me, but personally im after something a fair bit stronger for boosting testosterone.

I would agree with giving the Diesel Test Hardcore product a try, im very much looking forward to getting a bottle in the next few months, but it has solid feedback so far. If you do get some Tongkat Ali, make sure the pill is not crammed half with root powder and only a small portion is an extract, the ones I took was all 400mg of a 50:1 extract.

Make sure the product you get seems reputable and of good quality. Try NutraPlanet if you can.