Testosterone Pellets

BrianJB

Awards
Quick question...I was using 2x pumps of axiron once a day. Now I use 1 patch of 2mg androderm once every night. I know the axiron was 30mg of testosterone per 1 pump which equals 60mg a day, but I thought I read you only get around 10mg a day from that.

And I thought I read that you get almost the same amount (10mg a day) from 1 2mg androderm patch...

Does anyone have anymore information?

BrianJB

Awards
Well I'm definitely not feeling as well as I did on the axiron... I am going to message my doctor on Monday and see if I can try 2 patches. I'm right back to where I was before trt.

I'm not sure if I'm even getting the same amount of test that I was getting on axiron.

BrianJB

Awards
Well..I asked my doctor if I could up it to 2 patches...he said "let's give it time". But I feel like crap. I think I am going to go ahead and try 2 patches..I can't take feeling like this much longer.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Yeah when your ****s out of whack it sucks. Not unuff or too much even.. After switching to SubQ shots for a couple months I started having some estro issues- wasn't sure at the time. I didn't think about the dose and whether I'd need to make an adjustment. After about 6 weeks started having issues... not sleeping well, can't maintain hardons, just off kilter... I lowered dose back down to 50mg e3.5days and busted out my stash of estro emergency kit... Letrozole, torem, topical DHEA and my fav... topical Chrysin, home brew. Works pretty quick to bring estrogen down without killing it like Letrozole. the chrysin worked and I'm hoping within a few weeks I'll be able to go without it..

mgaspence

Awards
I started the Testapel pellets for a couple years when they first became available. My endocrinologist did four implants about about 3 - 4 months apart. They worked very well. First time my T went from 105 to 1,200 after 12 pellets where implanted. I got spontaneous erections like I was a teenager. This is after several years of using Adrogel and then Axiron. The gels/lotion just seemed to stop working over time. I got tired of the procedure for the pellets. Setting up an appointment several weeks out based on anticipating T levels falling, getting my buttock spiked with a rod full of pellets. It was not really painful, but the discomfort does last for several days. I'm back on injections. I just give myself enough until I feel right. Don't do levels anymore, they are not useful. If I start getting acne breakouts I back off on my injections for a couple of weeks. I've done it all with testing and formulations and self injection based on functioning is the real world solution to trt. Finding a Dr. to agree with you is difficult but know educate yourself and then don't give up until they agree.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Levels still need to be properly monitored by a medical professional. I do not care how careful one can be I have seen things go terribly wrong clinically speaking. .

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree agree with Matrix. You really have to have a complete hormone workup to monitor your progress. There's so much that play into TRT that you can keep throwing stuff at the problem and hope something works. Proper blood work and a good dr are needed for successful TRT.