Testopro/Stoked dosing...

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Those of you that had good experiences with this combo, how are/were you dosing it? 2 of each 2 times a day as the label says or more? thanks!!

xlb57

xlb57

Awards
In my research of this stack, this seems to be the most common dosing of the two. I am curious for any additional thoughts too, as I plan on running this stack in the future.

Derekrpd

Awards
I'm about a week into the Swole stack and am taking the three as directed by the labels. Went up to 2 GlycoBol at late afternoon meal and had an upset stomach about 2 hours later. Not sure if it was related but I'll try again. So far the stack seems to be working as advertised on the recommended doses. Quite happy so far.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes TestoPRO and Stoked should be dosed 2 caps in the a.m. and 2 caps in the p.m.

For Derek if you continue to have problems with 2 drop it back down to 1. Plenty of people do fine on just 1 cap.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes TestoPRO and Stoked should be dosed 2 caps in the a.m. and 2 caps in the p.m.

For Derek if you continue to have problems with 2 drop it back down to 1. Plenty of people do fine on just 1 cap.
Good advice right there.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
I am really trying to see if anyone dosed it higher and what effects were experienced from the higher dose?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am really trying to see if anyone dosed it higher and what effects were experienced from the higher dose?
Yes people have some report improvement and some say little difference with the increase dose. My best advise with any supp is use the lowest effective dosage. More is not always better.:)

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Yes people have some report improvement and some say little difference with the increase dose. My best advise with any supp is use the lowest effective dosage. More is not always better.:)
that's always good advice with supps. I'll be upping to 2 testo/stoked 3X a day as long as no one sees any health concerns with this. glyco is staying a 2, 2x. Thanks for the advice.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that's always good advice with supps. I'll be upping to 2 testo/stoked 3X a day as long as no one sees any health concerns with this. glyco is staying a 2, 2x. Thanks for the advice.
Anytime bro. I do not think you need to worry about any health concerns upping stoked by 1 cap.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Anytime bro. I do not think you need to worry about any health concerns upping stoked by 1 cap.
actually, what i was saying is 2 additional stoked and 2 additional testopro per day, so 2 of each 3X a day, or one additional serving per day.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually, what i was saying is 2 additional stoked and 2 additional testopro per day, so 2 of each 3X a day, or one additional serving per day.
I still don't see any health concerns. I cannot say how much it would improve your gains.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
At 180 lbs, I really dont see the need. Now, if you were 220+ or so, you might would need to dose above the recommended. But I have seen several people your weight and bigger do fantastically well at the suggested dose.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Health effects... you might live longer (Stoked).

Love ya username BTW, if I ever take up parachuting I'll keep it in mind.

Freefall 24/7 (all week long) nope.... 365 (all year long)