testopro/activate x mix up

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
Ok I was ordering two bottles of Activate Xtreme today because of a previous bottle I had taken a couple of years ago, when I ran across TestoPro. I jumped on the AM forums to check reviews as I usually do and everything looked good and seemed like it would be a great stack so I added a bottle to my cart and went my marry way of spending $140.

A couple of ours later I decide to read up on it more and noticed that they both have Divinil and IC3..

Would anyone happen to know how much of these ingredients are in the two supplements?

I am trying to figure out how much of each I should take. Last time I ran AX I upped the dose by one a day and it seemed to be my sweet spot. So now im thinking about running AX at its usual dose and cutting back on the TestoPro by 1 or 2 a day.

I know this is my own damn fault for not comparing before hitting the payment button but I would like some opinions on how I should go about dosing.

Also... who thinks adding TCF-1 would be a good stack? Im a little hesitant to buy for fear it may be too much at once.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
if you cut back on the Testopro you wont get enough testofen which is the main force of the product. I would lower ActX because Testopro has divanil so a lower dose of ActX would be better IMO

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
If you're stacking the two, then dropping a cap of each will probably not be significantly noticeable.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
I have decided to put off the AX for a while. In the mean time I will do some research and see what people are stacking with TestoPro. Thanks guys.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have decided to put off the AX for a while. In the mean time I will do some research and see what people are stacking with TestoPro. Thanks guys.
Good choice the AX can be used in a future stack.

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
I am thinking Testopro, TestForce and Triazole for a great stack and natural test boost. Hah, the triple T attack!

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
I havent heard of those other products. I will take a look. I appreciate the advice!

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Look into Stoked by Anabolic Innovations or Sustain Alpha by Primordial Performance. Actually right now Nutraplanet is having a sick sale on all PP's products.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look into Stoked by Anabolic Innovations or Sustain Alpha by Primordial Performance. Actually right now Nutraplanet is having a sick sale on all PP's products.
TestoPRO/Stoked will drive your libido crazy we jokingly call it the Jail Stack.:)

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
I beat you guys to it! I ordered a bottle of Stoked yesterday along with some magnisium oil as I hear great things. So I will be running TestoPRO/Stoked with ZMA, Evicerate and all of my staple supps(creatine, beta alinine, fish oil, multi, Purple Wraath and White Flood).

If I like the effects by week 4 I will buy another bottle of each and run another month.

Pretty excited about it actually. I havent been able to get a workout routine going since last year so I have been working out only sporadically in order to keep some of my physique. My AVI is from last summer and I hope to get back to that level before summer is over.

I will probably post some before and after pics once I start and once im done.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I beat you guys to it! I ordered a bottle of Stoked yesterday along with some magnisium oil as I hear great things. So I will be running TestoPRO/Stoked with ZMA, Evicerate and all of my staple supps(creatine, beta alinine, fish oil, multi, Purple Wraath and White Flood).

If I like the effects by week 4 I will buy another bottle of each and run another month.

Pretty excited about it actually. I havent been able to get a workout routine going since last year so I have been working out only sporadically in order to keep some of my physique. My AVI is from last summer and I hope to get back to that level before summer is over.

I will probably post some before and after pics once I start and once im done.
Yes please let us know how it goes.