TESTO PRO & GLYCOBOL IS WHERE ANABOLIC AND TESTOSTERONE MEETS!

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
The final review of testoPRO - I can't lie, when i first ordered testopro, I was skeptical and questioning myself why I didn't go with activate xtreme...8 weeks later...I'm glad I chose testopro lol. What a run! In the first 3 days I felt my libido shoot up, which was perfect since I was on pct. Then from there on, it was solid strength gains. I didn't maxed out while on this run, however 225 on the bench felt like, 185 at about 7 weeks in. I also, leaned out, dropped about 1.5% body fat in 8 weeks, which made me not want to not cycle off. At the 8 week mark, it wasn't as effective..my body had gotten use to testopro, so with about 10 caps left, I up the dose to 6 a day (3 in am - 3 in pm) and I tell you, the effects came back with more of a kick!..libido and strength went up even more than when I started. Now I'm cycling off and wondering how long to cycle off for, before I get back on this cycle? I was thinking maybe 2-3 weeks so be sufficient enough...this is my go to test booster from now on, thanks AI for this amazing product.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
The final review of testoPRO - I can't lie, when i first ordered testopro, I was skeptical and questioning myself why I didn't go with activate xtreme...8 weeks later...I'm glad I chose testopro lol. What a run! In the first 3 days I felt my libido shoot up, which was perfect since I was on pct. Then from there on, it was solid strength gains. I didn't maxed out while on this run, however 225 on the bench felt like, 185 at about 7 weeks in. I also, leaned out, dropped about 1.5% body fat in 8 weeks, which made me not want to not cycle off. At the 8 week mark, it wasn't as effective..my body had gotten use to testopro, so with about 10 caps left, I up the dose to 6 a day (3 in am - 3 in pm) and I tell you, the effects came back with more of a kick!..libido and strength went up even more than when I started. Now I'm cycling off and wondering how long to cycle off for, before I get back on this cycle? I was thinking maybe 2-3 weeks so be sufficient enough...this is my go to test booster from now on, thanks AI for this amazing product.
nice review.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Nice review the good thing about TestoPRO is it contains Divanil just like the AX does.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
solid review

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
So is 2-3 weeks good enough to jump back on or should I wait the full 4 weeks? (impatient I know.)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So is 2-3 weeks good enough to jump back on or should I wait the full 4 weeks? (impatient I know.)
I wouldnt tell you to do something i wouldnt do...therefore i would wait the full 4 weeks. I myself will wait 2-3 months between cycles. But that is just me.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldnt tell you to do something i wouldnt do...therefore i would wait the full 4 weeks. I myself will wait 2-3 months between cycles. But that is just me.
Yep.. about 8 weeks for me so I usually bridge with something else.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I agree wait the 4 weeks.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got around to reading this final review.

Solid!

Thanks for logging this.

Are you thinking about adding anything else to your next run or will it be TestoPRO running standalone again?