Testanate 50 and OTC supplements

datsbad

Awards
Question .
If one was to take testante 50 would it be ok to take No explde and the BSN stack that I have been using for quite sometime? BSN products have worked great for me and have recently stopped taking them for a little off time.

If I were to do a Testanate 50 cycle should I just use testanate 50 and my normal protien or could I use Nitrix, cellmass and No explode also while taking Testanate 50 .

I would also be taking cycle assit along with this .
Thanks for any help.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Question .
If one was to take testante 50 would it be ok to take No explde and the BSN stack that I have been using for quite sometime? BSN products have worked great for me and have recently stopped taking them for a little off time.

If I were to do a Testanate 50 cycle should I just use testanate 50 and my normal protien or could I use Nitrix, cellmass and No explode also while taking Testanate 50 .

I would also be taking cycle assit along with this .
Thanks for any help.
you can use them but IMO is a waste , the steroids will up regulate endogenous creatine and no synthesis , so keep the supps for your pct

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
I have ran Testanate-50 before and I would say that there are better choices out there. It's 3 different products in 1 and very hard on the liver. In my opinion you should use something like Superdrol, only.

datsbad

Awards
I am 33 years old , been lifting pretty seroius for 8 years. Usually 5 times a week since I started.
I have been completely natural and I am very happy with my strength and looks. I always get asked if I take steroids. I have pretty good genetics so that helps.
My BF is about 15% , I weigh 192-197 and I am 5,7'

I have never done any cycles of anything, just OTC stuff and am a big fan of BSN products.

When you say hard on the liver , in what way ? What will I notice. Also if I use Cylcle assist will that be enough to make it ok to take Testanate 50?

I would like to think I have done my reserarch enough to know but knowledge is power and thing anyone can contribute I would appreciate.
Just started Testanate 50 last week , only 7 pills into it.

Tell me more about Superdrol please

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I am 33 years old , been lifting pretty seroius for 8 years. Usually 5 times a week since I started.
I have been completely natural and I am very happy with my strength and looks. I always get asked if I take steroids. I have pretty good genetics so that helps.

I have never done any cycles of anything, just OTC stuff and am a big fan of BSN products.

When you say hard on the liver , in what way ? What will I notice. Also if I use Cylcle assist will that be enough to make it ok to take Testanate 50?

I would like to think I have done my reserarch enough to know but knowledge is power and thing anyone can contribute I would appreciate.

Well if thats the case I think is better for you to start with something milder, like epistane or havoc

datsbad

Awards
Well if thats the case I think is better for you to start with something milder, like epistane or havoc

Ok, I will do more research , Thanks
Any other thoughts?

landfill

Awards

Testanate50 is a propriety blend of Superdrol,Pplex and tren extreme,2 methyls and 1 non methyl,not the best product to be taking for your first cycle.You should be taking something for high blood pressure,liver support,and you will need a Serm,which you have'nt mentioned.
It does'nt sound like you have anywhere near enough research.If you've only been running this for a few days,then i suggest you stop and run an OTC PCT.

datsbad

Awards
Testanate50 is a propriety blend of Superdrol,Pplex and tren extreme,2 methyls and 1 non methyl,not the best product to be taking for your first cycle.You should be taking something for high blood pressure,liver support,and you will need a Serm,which you have'nt mentioned.
It does'nt sound like you have anywhere near enough research.If you've only been running this for a few days,then i suggest you stop and run an OTC PCT.
Your thoughts on OTC PCT?

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Also, due to the fact that it is a combo of 3 different products, you will not be certain of the effects of each. What does each individual supp do differently to your body, how does it effect you? You wont be able to tell which is what while taking 3 at once.

datsbad

Awards
trying to PM you Landfill, not enough post for me.
YOU have a email .

meatbox8181

Awards
20 years old

im twenty years old gonna do testante 50. what is the best way to cycle this, and what is the best pct. I was thinking starting out with one pill a day for the first week 5 days then do the recomended 2 for the rest?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im twenty years old gonna do testante 50. what is the best way to cycle this, and what is the best pct. I was thinking starting out with one pill a day for the first week 5 days then do the recomended 2 for the rest?

please read the rules (cant post here under 21) and read all the stickies. ur own research is KEY