Test1fy vs anabeta/erase

h3rcules

Awards
Testify has several compounds in common with anabeta and erase, could be a substitute for cutting?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Testify has several compounds in common with anabeta and erase, could be a substitute for cutting?
I think one of the strengths of TEST1FY is that it would be beneficial in most calorie-intake scenarios.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I think one of the strengths of TEST1FY is that it would be beneficial in most calorie-intake scenarios.
Absolutely. I'm on Follidrone 2.0 right now and will stack with Test1fy next week in a slight surplus, the anacyclus will ramp up appetite as anabeta elite did and the Follidrone 2.0 will shuttle the added calories into my muscles. The test boost will aid in heavier workouts and the ksm66 will provide better moods and cortisol control and the dhaa provides estrogen control with a hard dry effect. Recomp dream!

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do we know whether PES and OL are using the same anacyclus extract? I have not tried OL yet, but PES was the only one for me up to now to make Anacyclus Pyrethrum "work". I tried some AP products without success

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I've tried 2 such supplements that contained anacyclus and both worked. First was progenadrex by fusion supplements and second was anabeta elite.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
How do we know whether PES and OL are using the same anacyclus extract? I have not tried OL yet, but PES was the only one for me up to now to make Anacyclus Pyrethrum "work". I tried some AP products without success
They're not using the same extract of anacyclus, pes uses a more standardized extract now so they can use less mg / have more room in the capsule than they used to

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They're not using the same extract of anacyclus, pes uses a more standardized extract now so they can use less mg / have more room in the capsule than they used to
Regardless, im sure both companies use special high grade extracts. Ours is extremely good and although it is extremely pricy we chose it over other potential ingredients because we strongly believed in it. We never compromise our ideals of prodct effectiveness, comprehensiveness, and quality!

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Regardless, im sure both companies use special high grade extracts. Ours is extremely good and although it is extremely pricy we chose it over other potential ingredients because we strongly believed in it. We never compromise our ideals of prodct effectiveness, comprehensiveness, and quality!
Agreed, I am very excited to give testify a shot! I think it will come out above anabeta

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, I am very excited to give testify a shot! I think it will come out above anabeta
You won't be disappointed. Be sure to let us know how things go!