Test, Tren, Winny, T3 Log

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
How goes it brother?

tog511

tog511

Awards
Been working overtime and finals coming up around the bend so been grinding mayne lol today's leg day though do I'll update y'all after tonight

tog511

tog511

Awards
Nothing. Trying to get this rebound under control so I can get one started. Only been off 2.5 months. But looking to hop on Prop, Trest, RAD, LGD, and MK around mid December. That will run into a Prop, Trest, Halo, MK.

Was debating whether I was going to use test and just let the Trest do it's thing since I've never used it. But not sure I'll really be able to do that with these vials yelling at me from the cabinet.

Also as I said, my hormones are still whack, but I need to run something soon for sanity sake. So I may keep the test out just to keep it mild. Idk it's still up in the air.
That sounds pretty wild bro and halo as in halotestin ? I've heard that shiz is crazyyyy I wanna look at some tren suspension just for fun next run heard some good things for a pre workout

tog511

tog511

Awards
Alright bad news boys brother in law is coming over to play fallout 4 and my wife said she's gonna tie me up and do crazy **** tonight in bed needless to say leg day has been delayed I hope you all understand lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Alright bad news boys brother in law is coming over to play fallout 4 and my wife said she's gonna tie me up and do crazy **** tonight in bed needless to say leg day has been delayed I hope you all understand lol
Not so understanding on the video games, the rest however... Have fun bro. Have fun.

tog511

tog511

Awards
Alright so today was leg day finally lol
Squats Smith machine
185 5x10 ATG

Leg press 60 degree
270 4 x 10

Calf raises

All plates 3 x 15

OHP
50 x10
45 x 15
40 x 15

Machine behind neck shoulder press

135 3 x 10

The Smith machine definitely seemed to help with knee and back problems. Probably just bad stance on regular squats lol

tog511

tog511

Awards
Alright back from holiday sabbatical hit chest and tris today same weights and lifts as last week didn't hit any PRs sadly. I did have a random guy tell me my arms were big and asked how hard it was to get arms like that. Pretty cool for the ego and also creepy as hell hahaha on a serious note the pip from just test e now is absolutely zero compared to the tren. I'm switching delts for twice a week shots super easy and no pain at all so been smooth sailing! Also got an interview at a plastics company this Friday so might be putting college on hold if the money is right which from what I've heard it's a lot.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Yeah, good luck dude but do give some thought - once you get into working life and earning money, college takes a back seat and you may end up not finishing because you can't make the backward step towards poverty lol and you may regret it down the line.

Just saying, from personal experience.

tog511

tog511

Awards
Thanks man and I know what you're saying I think I'm just ready to take the plunge. My family works at a plastics company making six figured so I have a career plan it just at the moment doesn't involve school besides classes I can catch online. I'm still a good three years or so out and owe about 30grand at 18% interest... Adds up quick. Right now the plan is work to pay off a good chunk of loans and then restart with no debt but you know how it goes. Just tired of being broke as hell mayne

tog511

tog511

Awards
Hit back and bis yesterday usual workout same exercises I've just added an extra set of ten and started doing some compound moves like rows and dips to failure. Really gets a crazyyyy pump going which I love walking around all day pumped to **** is great. Work clothes are getting tight on legs and arms definitely been getting attention just had a bunch of old ladies in the call center at work hit on me and one even tried to set me up with her daughter lol hitting legs and shoulders tomorrow so I'll log that for you guys oh and the interview went great hoping to hear back in a week or two !

tog511

tog511

Awards
Did legs a couple days ago just haven't got around to logging so sorry dudes. Finals are so far up my ass I can taste them lol but anyway here it is
Smith machine skwaats
135 x 15
210 x 10
210 x 6
135 x 8

Leg press 60°
225 x 15
315 x 10
225 x 8

Calf raise machine
All weights x 20
x20
x20

DB shoulder press
45 x 15
40 x 10
35 x 10

Delt lateral raise machine
50 x 10
40 x 10
30 x 10
20 x 8

Felt like shoulders didn't get worked enough so I went in again this morning and did some more presses about the same weight just did sets until they were dead. Always wanted boulder shoulders lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
How's the tren affecting your strength? I've heard feedback all over the board: weaker, stronger, no difference.

tog511

tog511

Awards
Well I finished the tren a week or two ago but it was insane. Really fast gains but I have noticed a drop in strength after finishing not alot but not any prs every workout or anything. Definitely worth the extra jabs man and dollaz.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Sweet. I was afraid it would make me weaker as I've heard from some people, idk the science behind it and I shouldn't really care about how much I'm lifting but I do.

tog511

tog511

Awards
Sweet. I was afraid it would make me weaker as I've heard from some people, idk the science behind it and I shouldn't really care about how much I'm lifting but I do.
Hahahaha deep down inside we all care bro. But if tren makes you weaker it isn't tren lol I've heard if gains on massive deficits even it's magical man. And the science behind it is something along the lines of superior nutrient partitioning or something like that lol