Test, Tren, and Halo cycle

mark3721

mark3721

Awards
Just wanted to post my cycle of test, tren, and halo. After a week and a half I am up 3 pounds with no sides. My current cycle is below.

Test 100mg twice a week
Tren 150mg twice a week
Halo 75mg a day
Caber .5mg every 3 days
Exem 12.5mg eod
Ar1macare pro 8 caps a day
Multivitamin sports Pak one pak per day

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
I don't see the vital and all important PCT portion of this layout.

mark3721

mark3721

Awards
Going into my third week,and things are still going good with no noticeable sides. So ready for it to kick in.

mark3721

mark3721

Awards
Going into my third week,and things are still going good with no noticeable sides. So ready for it to kick in.
Halfway through week three and I am up 2 pounds. I am starting to feel the pumps and burns now during workouts, and strength is up. Now I am ready for the Tren to kick in and start blowing up.

mark3721

mark3721

Awards
So almost through my 5th week and up 6-7 pounds and still feeling good with no noticeable sides. Really starting to feel the pumps during workouts. Never liked posting pics, but thought I would post one with week before and with end of week 4 pics. So don't be to harsh.
SPhotoEditor-20170728_205322.jpg

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Damn dude looks like all 7lbs of that gain went to your arms and shoulders! Nice improvements

mark3721

mark3721

Awards
Yeah,I have always had the most problems getting my chest to grow like my shoulders. When I am done with this cycle, I hate to see what my shoulders look like.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jesus dude, you grew sideways like a boss!! Tren is gonna start creeping up on you and your aesthetics will change dramatically! Keep killin it and put some damn weight on the bar and push yourself!

mark3721

mark3721

Awards
Jesus dude, you grew sideways like a boss!! Tren is gonna start creeping up on you and your aesthetics will change dramatically! Keep killin it and put some damn weight on the bar and push yourself!
Wrxwhit I sent you a pm yesterday.

I have actually went up 20 pounds on my incline dumbbell press, so I am not holding anything back. I have always had trouble building my chest out. But hopefully I will get it this time.

mark3721

mark3721

Awards
Not weighed in the last week or two, but here is a updated pic from week 7.
IMG_20170812_144849.jpg

mark3721

mark3721

Awards
So I wanted to post my finally results from my 12 week cycle. Overall I felt really good with really no sides except some night sweats and some congestion. Other than that, I felt good. I think the cycle went good being this was my first tren cycle. Below are the stats for the cycle and another pic from when I started to today.

Weight went up 10 pounds
Went up in inch's for the following
Chest 3
Arms 5
Shoulders 3.5
Lost 1.5 inches off stomach
Dropped 7.7% in body fat

SPhotoEditor-20170912_195500.jpg