Test prop pain ?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I have a question regarding my test prop. In my past experience whenever I have injected prop I have alway had unbearable pain, which I have always just delt with since I love test prop. Well I started to use a different test prop from a different ug supplier and I am getting no pain from the injections. Does this mean my gear is bunk ???

srblan

Awards
  • Established
I have a question regarding my test prop. In my past experience whenever I have injected prop I have alway had unbearable pain, which I have always just delt with since I love test prop. Well I started to use a different test prop from a different ug supplier and I am getting no pain from the injections. Does this mean my gear is bunk ???
Not necessarily. Generally PIP happens because of high amounts of alcohol in the mix. Your prop may just have less alcohol.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Not necessarily. Generally PIP happens because of high amounts of alcohol in the mix. Your prop may just have less alcohol.
This can be true unless its your first time in a muscle I have found any virgin muscle hurts like a bitch even with my TRT cyp from freaking Walgreen's.

Or maybe I am just a little bitch meh either or.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it's just that every brand I ever used hurt like a bitch and I don't have one bit of pain with this one so it has me skeptical. The brand I have is supposedly one of the best around.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it's just that every brand I ever used hurt like a bitch and I don't have one bit of pain with this one so it has me skeptical. The brand I have is supposedly one of the best around.
It's probably just the BA as stated earlier in this thread then.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Btw every test I have ever used had a scent givin off after injection. This test p gives no scent at all. Does this mean anything ?