Test prop injection help

jimmythelad

Awards
I'm taking 100mg EOD just now of viromone (test prop) but injecting is pretty difficult. What you guys think is the best way to thin the oil etc.? My main problem is moving the plunger! I get it in then aspirate , then its a nightmare trying to push the oil in (just did a 25mg injection there! had to take the syringe out cos it was moving about inside me too much when I was pushing it in)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
What gauge pin are you using? Do this: Run the oil under very hot water for a couple minutes. Then draw the oil from your vial. This will make the oil slide though your pin a lot easier. Sometimes it just takes more time injecting. Good rule of thumb is about 45seconds-1mintue/ 1ml of oil. That is the absolute longest IMO, but taking longer to shoot will also help with post-injection soreness.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
bump on what lifted said...

I used to place my vials in a coffe mug full of hot water for a few minutes then i would draw and shoot right away before the oil had a chance to cool down...help with post-injection soreness and speeds up the injection process.

If your also bothered with pain you could thin it out with some sterilized oil just make sure to use math to keep track of what your prop will be dosed at after you add oil.

regards,
COTC

jimmythelad

Awards
bump on what lifted said...

I used to place my vials in a coffe mug full of hot water for a few minutes then i would draw and shoot right away before the oil had a chance to cool down...help with post-injection soreness and speeds up the injection process.

If your also bothered with pain you could thin it out with some sterilized oil just make sure to use math to keep track of what your prop will be dosed at after you add oil.

regards,
COTC
Thanks for the replys, I do heat the vial a little aswell. Do you think if I heated the vial for say about 10 mins the oil would go in any easier?

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
10 minutes IMO is not necessary...

I heat the water in the coffee mug for about 45 seconds on high in the microwave. Then I set the vial in it for 2-3 minutes which is more than enough. Just make sure not to waste anytime between withdrawal, aspiration, and injection to avoid the oil cooling once in the pin.

It WILL make the inject much smoother and should help with post-injection pain fairly well also.

regards,
COTC

jimmythelad

Awards

I heat the water in the coffee mug for about 45 seconds on high in the microwave. Then I set the vial in it for 2-3 minutes which is more than enough. Just make sure not to waste anytime between withdrawal, aspiration, and injection to avoid the oil cooling once in the pin.

It WILL make the inject much smoother and should help with post-injection pain fairly well also.

regards,
COTC
Thanks guys, I just did another 100mg there. I boiled the kettle put the vial in a cup with a little boiling water and that was the easiest injection yet. It looks like the vial wasn't heated up enough the other day. I'm going to use boiling water every time now.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Or, just run the loaded pin under hot tap water for a minute or so. One bro here sets his loaded pin on top of his coffee maker as it's brewing, letting the steam heat it up.

Work

Awards
This might sound crazy, but after experimenting with different pin sizes, I found that the 21 guage though bigger actually hurt less before and after, and that's all I use now. And it's a lot easier pushing stuff through.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
a 21 gauge is gonna lead to some nice scar tissue, 25 is so much better

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Are those viromone injects as painless as many people say they are?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I dunno, but I've been wanting to try them out for some time now. I'm just too much of a cheap ass..lol. Everybody says that their the best prop product on the market.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Heating is critical with test prop IMO. The coffee maker or tea kettle steam idea works great. Brings the oil to just the right temp for injection.

jimmythelad

Awards
This is my first ever cycle & I don't feel much pain at all using viromone.

jimmythelad

Awards
Heating is critical with test prop IMO. The coffee maker or tea kettle steam idea works great. Brings the oil to just the right temp for injection.
Got British Dragon testosterone propionate this morning (10ml bottle) will it be ok to heat up the full bottle each time I need an injection?

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Got British Dragon testosterone propionate this morning (10ml bottle) will it be ok to heat up the full bottle each time I need an injection?
You can just put the whole bottle in a cup of warm water, but I don't see any real reason to temperature cycle the whole shebang when you can instead warm the syringe barrel under a stream of hot water just prior to injecting.

-kwantam

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
It would be ok but not necessary. As kwantam said, just heat the syringe after you have filled it. Lay it on top of the coffee maker while you brew your coffee or put it on top of the tea kettle. The steam heats the syringe and it's contents nicely and requires no cups of hot water. Hell the syringe doesn't even need to get wet.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Just crank down on the plunger and force that **** out ya pussys :)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I gotta a pair of vise grips that would squeeze that plunger...lol.

the only oil I've ever really had a prob with pushing through was some test enth...prop was never that bad for me. What brand syringe;s are you using? Terumo was always easy, but for some reason BD I've had some problems w/.

jimmythelad

Awards
I gotta a pair of vise grips that would squeeze that plunger...lol.

the only oil I've ever really had a prob with pushing through was some test enth...prop was never that bad for me. What brand syringe;s are you using? Terumo was always easy, but for some reason BD I've had some problems w/.
It's Terumo I'm using, the British Dragon prop was a lot easier to inject aswell

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
It's Terumo I'm using, the British Dragon prop was a lot easier to inject aswell
haha, no, I meant B-D brand syringes. But that still good to know though...british dragon gear is very good from all I hear. I've never ran human grade gear before....been wanting to try it for awhile now.

Ryker

Awards

regards,
COTC
I was always sore after sticks and I tried this and MAN it made a HUGE difference. Before I would walk around like a tard for 2-3 days witha sore leg, and now, I barely have ANY even slight discomfort. I vouch for this method that COTC mentions, it works! I added one step and that was to shower before sticking and also heat up my leg with a heating pad for a few minutes while the gear is heating up as well.