Test prop/Dbol/Winstrol stack

Atlas17

Awards
I'm 24 and currently at 180. I have a great diet, workout/rest routine, but i've been stuck at plateau for awhile now. This is going to be my first cycle, i've been doing a lot of research, but have heard many different opinions. I'm planning on stacking test prop, dbol, and winstrol, all injections. What's the best way of going about that?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 24 and currently at 180. I have a great diet, workout/rest routine, but i've been stuck at plateau for awhile now. This is going to be my first cycle, i've been doing a lot of research, but have heard many different opinions. I'm planning on stacking test prop, dbol, and winstrol, all injections. What's the best way of going about that?
That doesn't make sense. Do you want to cut? Get rid of the winstrol and use the prop and dbol. Or just the test by itself.

Atlas17

Awards
I want to put on some mass, but remain cut. I was thinking of starting with dbol and finishing with winstrol

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to put on some mass, but remain cut. I was thinking of starting with dbol and finishing with winstrol
You're not going to gain a lot of fat on any anabolic to be honest

Atlas17

Awards
I figured the winstrol would add an extra boost with cutting after the dbol. Would using them together be dangerous? Also I'm only doing this one cycle as an experiment, I'm not trying to get too big

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I figured the winstrol would add an extra boost with cutting after the dbol. Would using them together be dangerous? Also I'm only doing this one cycle as an experiment, I'm not trying to get too big
Pointless. Drop the dbol and winstrol, run test. Never stack for your first cycle. Plus you seem to not really know what you're doing. I'd wait and do some research on your cycle.

How tall are you?

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
I would use the prop and winstrol at low doses if you want to cut and the prop and dbol at low doses if you want to add mass. Keep researching and figure out which one you want to do. I don't think using the dbol at the beginning to add mass and then switching to winstrol at the end to cut would benefit you at all. It would most likely result in you loosing everything you gained at the beginning of cycle.

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
Using one compound could be "dangerous". You probably won't get too big off of one short cycle no matter what you use.

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
How much and how long were you considering running the cycle? Have you thought about pct?

Atlas17

Awards
I'm 6ft. After doing some more research I decided to drop the win and just do 500mg test prop a week with 40mg dbol eod then nolva for pct

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I'm 6ft. After doing some more research I decided to drop the win and just do 500mg test prop a week with 40mg dbol eod then nolva for pct
looks completely fine to me.

people who get fat or stuff when they're using gear are typically the people who don't know how to eat. Or they want to gain x amount of weight before the cycle ends.

pro520roost

pro520roost

Awards
looks completely fine to me. people who get fat or stuff when they're using gear are typically the people who don't know how to eat. Or they want to gain x amount of weight before the cycle ends.
^^^ I second this :)

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks completely fine to me.

people who get fat or stuff when they're using gear are typically the people who don't know how to eat. Or they want to gain x amount of weight before the cycle ends.
Agreed. Except when you're on cycle and you get so hungry you eat small babies. Oh well, all in good protein!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Pointless. Drop the dbol and winstrol, run test. Never stack for your first cycle. Plus you seem to not really know what you're doing. I'd wait and do some research on your cycle.

How tall are you?
This is exactly what you need to do. Second both winny and dbol are 17aa steroids you don't want to stack the two it will be harsh on your liver.