Test Prop and Tren Ace cycle - diving in!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Looking leaner yet fuller! Sounds like the tren is doing its job.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Hopefully the gains keep coming!

Btw I decided to add in Mast P at 35 mg ED. I had to order another vial of Tren and my source had a minimum order amount, so I figured what the hell. Started it today.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Btw I decided to add in Mast P at 35 mg ED. I had to order another vial of Tren and my source had a minimum order amount, so I figured what the hell. Started it today.
You will love it!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

Awesome, I wish I had done that instead of winstrol. Kinda made my joints a little creaky.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Running Tren Ace, Test P, Mast, and some legit Drol for a cut/lean bulk with the occasional 3-4 day blast of twice per day slin

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for following the thread Tony. Slin scares me, but good luck man!

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Adjusting nicely to the Mast! Bloating seems to be going down, and aggression in the gym is up. Had a strength-style squat and deadlift workout today and loved it. GF keeps complimenting my body.

Btw, I always have some trouble sleeping and mild asthma (not from Tren). I recently started taking 3 mg of Melatonin before bed, and renewed my old albuterol inhaler prescription. I'm sleeping and breathing fantastically. Also my doctor said my blood pressure is perfect, which was nice to hear because I have been mildly hypertensive in the past.

TL;DR I'm doing great and loving this cycle.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
I decided to drop the Mast to 20 mg ED. I felt a little too much aggression at 35 mg. 20 was good for in-gym aggression today, but I felt calm otherwise. I guess I respond easily to Mast.

So, my dosages are currently Test:Tren:Mast at 35:70:20 ED.

Also, RIP Prince. My favorite musician for many years.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I decided to drop the Mast to 20 mg ED. I felt a little too much aggression at 35 mg. 20 was good for in-gym aggression today, but I felt calm otherwise. I guess I respond easily to Mast.

So, my dosages are currently Test:Tren:Mast at 35:70:20 ED.

Also, RIP Prince. My favorite musician for many years.
I'm going to put something here. When running tren at 70 and Mast at 35 or even 20, if the gear is all legit, it's not going to be Mast making the aggression. Masteron is good but it's no beast and if your Tren is the real deal, at 70 ED that will give most people some obsessive thoughts, aggression based in the fact that when irritated it just makes you hold on to it more unless you let go. And I've run made at over 100 ED for stuff tested at 98.5% pure. The combo may have you feeling aggressive but dropping from 35 to 20 with the mast is going to be placebo or a change in mind set of yiu notice mood changes very fast. Considering an affective dose for most is 400+ anyway per week. Personally I can't feel mast at under 400 enough to really waste the time. Even on my first cycle. But that ratio of Tren to the rest of them is guna possibly cause for some mood issues. It really drops serotonin and dopamine. Ramp your Test up if you want to feel better.. i used to keep tren higher. Never again except for if the circumstances require. My 2 cents

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to put something here. When running tren at 70 and Mast at 35 or even 20, if the gear is all legit, it's not going to be Mast making the aggression. Masteron is good but it's no beast and if your Tren is the real deal, at 70 ED that will give most people some obsessive thoughts, aggression based in the fact that when irritated it just makes you hold on to it more unless you let go. And I've run made at over 100 ED for stuff tested at 98.5% pure. The combo may have you feeling aggressive but dropping from 35 to 20 with the mast is going to be placebo or a change in mind set of yiu notice mood changes very fast. Considering an affective dose for most is 400+ anyway per week. Personally I can't feel mast at under 400 enough to really waste the time. Even on my first cycle. But that ratio of Tren to the rest of them is guna possibly cause for some mood issues. It really drops serotonin and dopamine. Ramp your Test up if you want to feel better.. i used to keep tren higher. Never again except for if the circumstances require. My 2 cents
In theory, I agree. But for my actual experience, I disagree. I didn't have any aggression on just Test and Tren--it only started when I added in the Mast. And I do feel better at 20 mg than 35. Back to normal--happy, calm, great gains, etc.

Maybe I just had a bad day when I noticed the aggression. I might take the Mast back up to 35 to test that out. But the Test and Tren at a 1:2 ratio is treating me well.

Nonetheless, I appreciate your feedback.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
In theory, I agree. But for my actual experience, I disagree. I didn't have any aggression on just Test and Tren--it only started when I added in the Mast. And I do feel better at 20 mg than 35. Back to normal--happy, calm, great gains, etc.

Maybe I just had a bad day when I noticed the aggression. I might take the Mast back up to 35 to test that out. But the Test and Tren at a 1:2 ratio is treating me well.

Nonetheless, I appreciate your feedback.
With tren it's more negativity tendencies, tendency to dwell on stuff, which is where people come up with the paranoia thing on it. It's not in theory what I'm saying, but the body's chemistry. Dht can make you aggressive as well as so can simply knowing a steroid is such and therefore many people invent roid rage on a cycle and blame it on the steroid, all the while some women on birth control and literally no testosterone are aggressive AF. It's in our make up and some of these things enhance. Tren makes most people more aggressive and blunt, because it affects the chemicals that mess with our heads a lot more directly than test or mast. Test or Mast are mostly hormonal. I've run with and without tren and I'm pretty easy to get along with but I have to fight the evil thoughts more, because it's easy to go there. Haha go to cattery lots where implanted the cattle with Tren and tell me you dont shake in your boots when they get a little weird. I grew up in cattle country and damn Tren is the one steroid that'll make anyone crazy. And nothing to do with theory. Purely science

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both make me aggressive as hell. But nothing got my blood boiling like a gram of test with 600 Mast.

Tren makes me more irritable than aggressive. Short tempered and grouchy.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Haha go to cattery lots where implanted the cattle with Tren and tell me you dont shake in your boots when they get a little weird. I grew up in cattle country and damn Tren is the one steroid that'll make anyone crazy. And nothing to do with theory. Purely science
Is it really "purely science"? I thought Tren was essentially unstudied in humans. Observing a bunch of cows on Tren is definitely interesting and relevant, but I wouldn't call that human science.

Anyway, this thread is about my subjective experience on Tren (along with Test and now Mast). I'm not going to report effects that are different than I observe just to fit what people would expect me to experience. Like I've mentioned before, I'm pretty easy-going normally--never been in a physical fight, generally will calm myself down before I do something stupid, etc. Tren hasn't changed that. It has made me hornier than usual though!

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
About halfway through the cycle. Time flies!

I'm thinking about cruising on Test E after this, at least to take me through the summer.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Decided that I will do the cruise--just waiting for a good deal to come along. I might do a Mast/Test cruise if I can find a good deal for that (thinking 100 mg of each per week). Studies seem to show that this is safer than pure TRT, and I like the thought of it keeping me leaner.

Speaking of Mast, I decided to up it to 50 mg/day since my aggression has gone down. Today was the first day at the higher dose, and I feel good.
So, doses are Test:Tren:Mast at 35:70:50 mg ED now.

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards
Decided that I will do the cruise--just waiting for a good deal to come along. I might do a Mast/Test cruise if I can find a good deal for that (thinking 100 mg of each per week). Studies seem to show that this is safer than pure TRT, and I like the thought of it keeping me leaner.

Speaking of Mast, I decided to up it to 50 mg/day since my aggression has gone down. Today was the first day at the higher dose, and I feel good.
So, doses are Test:Tren:Mast at 35:70:50 mg ED now.
Can you post the study you are talking about?

I'll be on the same cycle but at 100mg EOD and with some Dbols for fun.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. Sorry I fell off the face of the earth.

Tren cycle was great, except I got bad chest acne that popped up almost overnight. I went to a dermatologist and ran doxycycline and my skin is all cleared up now--just having the little bit of red fading away. I have been off cycle for a few months, and will probably run Test E and Tren E next, but with low-dose accutane along the way.

I am also considering trying something like 350 mg Test and 200 mg Tren per week next time around.