Test+ or Test/deca low

Ns1210

Awards
Hi!
I have been on cruise for 7 months with 200mg of pharmacy cypionate. I plan to add more test or include deca in small doses (50/100mg) to try to get more gains.
I had no collateral problems with the test during this period.
What do you think is better: 400mg cypionate/week or 200mg cypionate+50/100mg deca/week?
I'm 177cm, 210lbs and 7% body fat. my goal is between bulking and cutting, being able to maintain BF and be at 230/240lbs. My exams are all ok, just lowered iron, which I'm supplementing and will have to do therapeutic bloodletting to adjust hematocrit. testosterone gave me zero negative side effects. I started with an aromatase inhibitor, weaned and stopped.

I appreciate the help.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
“Better” is a bit of a misnomer with AAS. What is better for someone is not necessarily going to be better for someone else. All compounds and variants affect everyone a little differently, sometimes to a small degree, sometimes to a large degree. For instance, there are several dudes who post on here that don’t do well on high test, and others who don’t do well on any 19 nors. So, better isn’t necessarily the best way to look at it. I would consider your past cycle/blast experience. Will this be your first time experimenting with anything above 200mg of test? Any experience with 19 nors? Any other cycles in the past?

Those things said, I’m not sure you’d get much out of 100mg of deca. Maybe some joint relief. If you’ve ran it before and know that’s what you’ll get out of that dose and you’re good with that, then fire away. But you’re looking to recomp, so maybe not the most ideal dose. I personally need more than 100mg of nandrolone to get joint benefits, but others don’t. There’s another example of how differently these things affect people. We can probably provide decent advice knowing your cycle history, but if it’s new to you besides 200mg of test per week, there will be some experimentation on your end to find the better plan.

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
400mg cypionate/week or 200mg cypionate+50/100mg deca/week?
Well in one scenario you have a higher total drug amount. More drug *tends* to be better than less drug. So there's that. You'll also have more estrogen, which can be good. Unless you batter it down with an AI.

In the other scenario you might get slightly better strength gainz, and slightly better overall fullness to your muscles.

But honestly, you'll prolly only notice any differences if all your variables are fuking meticulously laid out and followed for long enough, and/or you are grossly underachieving somewhere (you're a skinny weak dude...go deca).

At the end of the day, "small" doses aside, what drug choices are better are the ones that best suit your current needs.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
More test or more test and more deca, but I'd suggest 150-200 deca as the minimum and mind you I don't like deca.

400 test/200 deca sounds like a nice step up from your current situation

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
400 Test + 200 Deca is what I would vote for. Those other doses is just to small for any performance benefit.

Ns1210

Awards
I wanted to add more weight because I believe I have too much skin/flaccidity for my
height/weight and skinfolds.
could you add me 10lbs?

thanks for everyone's support

Last edited:

Ns1210

Awards
i will try 400mg test cypionate pharma grade. does not activate with a test at 200mg. I will have aromatase inhibitor and tamoxifen with me. Before that, I'll do a therapeutic bloodletting and raise my iron levels with supplementation (I need it).

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would raise test first from 200 to 400, as testosterone potential side effects are a bit easier to control. If you want even more drugs later, THEN try adding some Deca on top after you know how 400 test feels.

The only way I would suggest Deca right now is if you are already shedding/losing hair some on 200mg test, and you are worried about not going bald.

Ns1210

Awards
I already had a hair transplant. but test didn't give me this collateral at first, I've been doing hair mesotherapy, add dutasteride/saw palmetto and minoxidil.