Test-E kicked with anadrol GETTIN HYOOOGEEE log

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
haha...i was just asking bro...cuz just 20 pills seems odd. i only ever see people sell in packs of 100's
Sometimes you can find people who charge by the pill.

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
try rotating injection sites too, i know there is no medical journal for this but i feel it makes a bit of a difference, plus its not fun to always pin the same spot
I noticed injecting in only two spots per week was not enough rotation of injection sites, so now I do quads and glutes(4 sites) split over 2 weeks and it seems better. I never thought shaking while injecting mattered but if it does that makes perfect sense why I am sore sometimes. Sometimes I am perfectly calm but other times I get the shakes a big while injecting.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
I noticed injecting in only two spots per week was not enough rotation of injection sites, so now I do quads and glutes(4 sites) split over 2 weeks and it seems better. I never thought shaking while injecting mattered but if it does that makes perfect sense why I am sore sometimes. Sometimes I am perfectly calm but other times I get the shakes a big while injecting.
I tend to have a difficult time rotating to inject in my glute. i have a buddy do it for me whenever possible. But when i have to do it myself it can be tricky. I did it once and moved the needle WAY TOO MUCH, I ended up with a fairly decent size bruise. Bled like a mofo as well.

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
Should work. I have a camera phone, it sucks but its all I have.

You can do the HCG in your ab fat. Just pinch and shoot. Like giving insulin to a diabetic.

Isn't your test e 300 mgs per ml?
yeah its 300, but didnt you say that you lose about 50mg in the blue part of the needle? so it would be 250 if i pulled in a mL of oil into the syringe and injected it?

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
I tend to have a difficult time rotating to inject in my glute. i have a buddy do it for me whenever possible. But when i have to do it myself it can be tricky. I did it once and moved the needle WAY TOO MUCH, I ended up with a fairly decent size bruise. Bled like a mofo as well.
DAMN! yeah i think i got it down now, i have ablsolutely no pain from yesterday's injection (aside from the debilitating pain from my heavy leg day tuesday HAHA!)

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
yeah its 300, but didnt you say that you lose about 50mg in the blue part of the needle? so it would be 250 if i pulled in a mL of oil into the syringe and injected it?
I don't know the exact MGs lost in the little blue part of the pin. I definitely don't think it 50mgs though. Its a rather small amount so I would think it would be a lower number.

stormecho

stormecho

Awards
When I did test injections for the first time from a UG lab it felt like I got kicked by a mule. So...did a little reasearch on here and found a pretty good solution. Draw the oil into your syringe, and then let hot water run over the barrel of it for 20-30 seconds. Inject the heated oil and massage the spot hard. The heat thins the oil and makes it get absorbed into the muscle better.

caesars

Awards
When I did test injections for the first time from a UG lab it felt like I got kicked by a mule. So...did a little reasearch on here and found a pretty good solution. Draw the oil into your syringe, and then let hot water run over the barrel of it for 20-30 seconds. Inject the heated oil and massage the spot hard. The heat thins the oil and makes it get absorbed into the muscle better.
like hot tap water?

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
I don't know the exact MGs lost in the little blue part of the pin. I definitely don't think it 50mgs though. Its a rather small amount so I would think it would be a lower number.
oh, so i am doing more like 575/week or something then? so i should do a little less than a mL then

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
oh, so i am doing more like 575/week or something then? so i should do a little less than a mL then
Not real sure homie. I don't have an accurate answer.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
just take a shallow bowl and fill it with hot tap water, set the vial in it to heat up for a few mins, then draw then shoot. thats what i always did

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Heating up stuff by this lab isn't necessary. You can't find any smoother than Andromedia.

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
Did another test e injection today, pulled it out sideways and bled like crazy... looks like im going to have a big bruise there tomorrow! =(

took pics a couple days ago but i cant find my sd card reader.

Took some measurements to compare to after the cycle:

Biceps: 15 relaxed, 16.25 flexed
legs: 23
calves: 15.25
forearms: 13
chest: 44
shoulders: 50
neck: 17
waist: 34
glutes: 41

going to be attempting the double split workout i wrote up on her estarting monday. i was waiting for my whey protein and pre/intra workout stuff.

if im going to be working out twice a day, should i take 25mg anadrol before each workout or 50mg before the am or pm workout?

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
have you ever run am/pm splits before? Id suggest you take the anadrol 2 hours pre workout. So two doses of 25 to answer your question.

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
yeah i ran them a while back for about 6 weeks. i have a feeling i will have to go back to a regular schedule after about 6 weeks because the last time i did it i started overtraining by the end.

so i'm getting sick again i think. i have had a cold for the past month on and off and it decided to hit HARD today. today was also my first day of the double split workout. i did chest am and legs/calves pm. man doing legs for 1.5hrs while feeling like S*IT is definately not fun. best elg workout ive had in a long time tho!!

caesars

Awards
Did another test e injection today, pulled it out sideways and bled like crazy... looks like im going to have a big bruise there tomorrow! =(

took pics a couple days ago but i cant find my sd card reader.

Took some measurements to compare to after the cycle:

Biceps: 15 relaxed, 16.25 flexed
legs: 23
calves: 15.25
forearms: 13
chest: 44
shoulders: 50
neck: 17
waist: 34
glutes: 41

going to be attempting the double split workout i wrote up on her estarting monday. i was waiting for my whey protein and pre/intra workout stuff.

if im going to be working out twice a day, should i take 25mg anadrol before each workout or 50mg before the am or pm workout?
how are you taking your injections?shoulder,thigh,glute?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No offense taken. But...............

Did a quick search and found this right off the bat

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/143782-hcg-pct.html

I do not know of anyone who recommends HCG for a PCT, it should always be used during a cycle in the correct dose. I've seen HCG protocols for PCT but haven't found anyone, besides the authors of the protocols, who agree with them or follow them. There are usually met with great backlash as well. 1000ius a week of HCG is not going to desensitize the testies.

And William Llewellyn is exactly highly respected in the anabolic community.
i used it the last 16 weeks of my cycle going 2 weeks into PCT, no complaints here

PCT was great, smooth, and worth it

i only started hcg 2x a week, then i eventually went to 250iu once a week for about 6 weeks before going back to 500 iu e3d in PCT

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nah man just cut with sterile cotton seed oil

its the concentration causing the problem, heating MAY make it a little better but cutting it works much better trust me

1.5ml of ST450 and1.5mL steril CS oil i was good to go no probs

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
had a 101-102 degree fever the last two days and severe coughing reminiscent of when i had swine flu. might be coming back. going into the doctor tomorrow to see whats up. laying off the rest of the week from lifting.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
had a 101-102 degree fever the last two days and severe coughing reminiscent of when i had swine flu. might be coming back. going into the doctor tomorrow to see whats up. laying off the rest of the week from lifting.
That blows big time.

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
yeah. im SOOO pissed. everytime i do something new or out of the ordinary my body just takes a major sh*t on me. good stuff

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
0131100016a-1.jpg

0131100019a-1.jpg

0131100020a-1.jpg

0131100022a-1.jpg

0131100022b-1.jpg

0131100023a-1.jpg

0131100023b-1.jpg

0131100025a-1.jpg
Finally got an SD card reader so heres the pics i took beginning of last week.

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
lol its hard to take pictires by yourself posing! wow!

i'm a little on the fat side which im worried about but i will be attempting to keep my diet cleaned up so we will see

JKurz802

JKurz802

Awards

i'm a little on the fat side which im worried about but i will be attempting to keep my diet cleaned up so we will see

Brotha, you would be a giant if you could get a good cycle under your belt!

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Add the size. We will cut you up later.

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
haha thanks dude and yeah "if" is the big question! if i can stay healthy through the cycle i might actually get something from it!

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
heres how my strength was starting the cycle. i am interested in how much strength i get out of this cycle.

Flat bench: 275 for 8 reps
Reverse grip bench: 245 for 8 reps
incline dumbell press: 110lb dumbells 8 reps
barbell rows: 275 6 reps
lat pulldowns: 190 8 reps
dumbell rows: 130lb dumbell 8 reps
t bar rows (bar in corner with bar in v handle): 270 6 reps
bar shrugs: 675 8 reps
dumbell shrugs: 150s for 15 reps
seated cable rows: 200 8 reps
close grip bench: 205 8 reps
skull crushers: 160 8 reps
bar curls: 105 8 reps
leg press: 540 8 reps
hack squats: 360 8 reps
standing calf raises: 300 10 reps
romanian dead lifts: 315 6 reps
dumbell shoulder press: 70lb dumbells 8 reps

slacker86

Awards
  • Established

I wouldnt worry to much about the fat since its only feb, and ur on a pretty clean bulk plan, remember there is bloat with both test and anadrol, so some of what you have on you is water weight, you will actully get more vascular as the ester clearing and PCT begins.

Remember you have to keep eating and doing the exercises after PCT is finished for at least a month or two, your body needs to get accustomed to extra muscle and your hormones coming back into equilibrium.

If you want to cut save it for during the summer, i have never found cutting to be half as efficient during the winter or colder months than during the hotter months, There is some info suggesting that the metabolism slows down and winter and speeds up in summer but i cannot find the article right now.... but when i do ill post it.

Good luck with the cold I hope you feel better, double down on the multivitamins, whatever u need u will use and whatever u dont need ull just excrete.

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
I wouldnt worry to much about the fat since its only feb, and ur on a pretty clean bulk plan, remember there is bloat with both test and anadrol, so some of what you have on you is water weight, you will actully get more vascular as the ester clearing and PCT begins.

Remember you have to keep eating and doing the exercises after PCT is finished for at least a month or two, your body needs to get accustomed to extra muscle and your hormones coming back into equilibrium.

If you want to cut save it for during the summer, i have never found cutting to be half as efficient during the winter or colder months than during the hotter months, There is some info suggesting that the metabolism slows down and winter and speeds up in summer but i cannot find the article right now.... but when i do ill post it.

Good luck with the cold I hope you feel better, double down on the multivitamins, whatever u need u will use and whatever u dont need ull just excrete.
good info, thanks man i appreciate your help! yeah i'll double up on the multi's, i have the costco performance blend so its super cheap haha. yeah i will prob start cutting in the spring and try to be cut by midway through the summer. i have a fitness modeling/workout dvd job lined up for the summer that i need to be in shape for. the dude found me on myspace haha and he's local. cool dude too

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
how much weight you up so far?

How's that fever treating ya?

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
how much weight you up so far?

How's that fever treating ya?
lol forgot to say my starting weight was 192 and im 198 right now. pretty good so far, i dont want to gain like 40lbs on this haha so 6lbs in 3 weeks is pretty good right?

bigblue10

Awards
Rocketman,
I noticed on the first page of this thread you did/had Andromeda Labs. I'm a former ball player 6'2" 200 lbs, 29 yrs. old. I have Test-E and Tren from Andromeda and was looking to do Test for 4 weeks, then possibly introduce the Tren at that point (unsure about it because I have a dog and I'm afraid I'll have a rage and throw him at my TV)!!! Just kiddin. Did Deca/Winny V back in the day and loved it, but don't wanna do it anymore.

I wanted to see what your thoughts were on Andromeda (since I already got it). I've never heard of it, but I've been out of the game since 2004.

Anyone else with suggestions, please let me know. New guy here...Thanks!!

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Rocketman,
I noticed on the first page of this thread you did/had Andromeda Labs. I'm a former ball player 6'2" 200 lbs, 29 yrs. old. I have Test-E and Tren from Andromeda and was looking to do Test for 4 weeks, then possibly introduce the Tren at that point (unsure about it because I have a dog and I'm afraid I'll have a rage and throw him at my TV)!!! Just kiddin. Did Deca/Winny V back in the day and loved it, but don't wanna do it anymore.

I wanted to see what your thoughts were on Andromeda (since I already got it). I've never heard of it, but I've been out of the game since 2004.

Andromeda is as good as any. I've used/use it and love the stuff. I've used the Tren Ace, and Test E. Both worked great.

Sorry for not weighing in for awhile rocket, I've been dealing with the Super Bowl loss less than gracfully.

Go Colts. I anticipate many bar fights in my future now because of it.

bigblue10

Awards
Cool...I was hoping to get a response like that. Thanks EvilAdams. I'm going to stick myself right now!

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Cool...I was hoping to get a response like that. Thanks EvilAdams. I'm going to stick myself right now!
I actually have a stash of tren Ace in my closet currently. Good **** dude.

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
Rocketman,

so far its good stuff! i am getting better at injecting so it doesnt hurt a couple days later but the oil is good stuff, thin enough so it doesnt take a half hour to inject ha

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
Andromeda is as good as any. I've used/use it and love the stuff. I've used the Tren Ace, and Test E. Both worked great.

Sorry for not weighing in for awhile rocket, I've been dealing with the Super Bowl loss less than gracfully.

Go Colts. I anticipate many bar fights in my future now because of it.
HAHAHAHA!!!! dude thats awesome hahaha! well then you have a good legitimate reason for not posting here ha! yeah everybody gave me sh*t for it down here (rooting for the colts) but im bigger than everybody else so they stopped haha.

im around 200 right now, havent gained much in about a week, not sure why. My strength is wayy up. just did 315 flat bench for 7 followed by 130's on incline dumbell press on monday, and did 275 for 8 on barbell rows followed by 240 for 8 on lat pull downs and 140s on dumbell rows. all with pretty good form too. havent felt overly aggressive in the gym or anything, gettin pretty good pumps, nuthin extreme, no back pumps. i am noticing some muscle growth but i dont look like ive put on 20lbs of muscle in 3 weeks so its all good haha. got my pinning DOWN so now it doesnt hurt for the next 3 days like somebody hit me with a baseball bat.

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
the back workout was yesterday, forgot to mention

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
Ha so being big definately has its advantages. i was visiting a party and my buddy's brother gave him a black eye because he wouldnt let him leave and they were about to kill each other and when i showed up they calmed down becuase they didnt want to mess with me hahaha. it was sweet. i need to get a job as a bouncer so i can get paid for doing this since i am always pretty much the designated bouncer at parties!

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Ha so being big definately has its advantages. i was visiting a party and my buddy's brother gave him a black eye because he wouldnt let him leave and they were about to kill each other and when i showed up they calmed down becuase they didnt want to mess with me hahaha. it was sweet. i need to get a job as a bouncer so i can get paid for doing this since i am always pretty much the designated bouncer at parties!
Do they have bars in the sticks? I thought they just drank moonshine and played their gee-tar :joke:

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
HA funny funny! yeah but you are right, they are pretty sketchy to go to, mostly old dudes, theres no clubs or anything where younger people would hang out

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
HA funny funny! yeah but you are right, they are pretty sketchy to go to, mostly old dudes, theres no clubs or anything where younger people would hang out
Do you watch Tosh.0???

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
Do you watch Tosh.0???
I do now HAHA!! just watched the one where he smokes salvia then tries to eat a bunch of cinnamon and 6 crackers in umder a minute and crack 100 coconuts. HAHAHA

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
I do now HAHA!! just watched the one where he smokes salvia then tries to eat a bunch of cinnamon and 6 crackers in umder a minute and crack 100 coconuts. HAHAHA
He talked about this thing called chat roullete on a recent show. Myself and some co-workers when on it last night. We had a good time starting **** with people. We did met a girl from England and one from Brazil. There are way to many guys on there compared to girls but it kept us entertained for an hour or so.

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
He talked about this thing called chat roullete on a recent show. Myself and some co-workers when on it last night. We had a good time starting **** with people. We did met a girl from England and one from Brazil. There are way to many guys on there compared to girls but it kept us entertained for an hour or so.
haha i'll have to try to find that episode

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
so i'm sick AGAIN. i figured out what is making me sick though, a combination of crazy stress from being out of money and not doing well in my classes, and smoking hookah. haha. no more hookah for me!