Test E (2x 250mg per week)

Weeks 1-5
Epistane (30mg every day)

PCT:
Clomid (50/50/50/50)
Nolva (20/20/20/20)

AI:
Arimidex (0.5 mg EOD)

How does this look, is there anything glaringly wrong? One question I have is how to incorporate the AI into cycle, since Epistane already has anti-estrogenic effects. Would stacking the arimidex with epistane cause E2 levels to crash too hard? Would it be wise to not start the arimidex until halfway through the cycle when the epistane is not suppressing estrogen?

Thanks!

tjfletcher195

Awards
Nobody is yelling at me, I assume that means the cycle is good to go

Will simply ignore an AI until I'm finished with the epistane, then add arimidex at 0.5 mg EOD

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
Have you ran test before? Have u ran epi before?
If no to both or either one, run test solo for a while and see how body reacts. You can either run the AI from the beginning or wait to see if sides start to show then hop onto it then. I personally would run it from the beginning but that's me.
It's all about how your body is going to react IMO before stacking compounds.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Weeks 1-12
Test E (2x 250mg per week)

Weeks 1-5
Epistane (30mg every day)

PCT:
Clomid (50/50/50/50)
Nolva (20/20/20/20)

AI:
Arimidex (0.5 mg EOD)

How does this look, is there anything glaringly wrong? One question I have is how to incorporate the AI into cycle, since Epistane already has anti-estrogenic effects. Would stacking the arimidex with epistane cause E2 levels to crash too hard? Would it be wise to not start the arimidex until halfway through the cycle when the epistane is not suppressing estrogen?

Thanks!
On cycle support? Natty test boosters in PCT? Why two serms?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I like your set up OP.

I am running something similar but I ran anavar for the start and epi at the end. (I woulda switched them though)

I like the idea of running an oral at the end of the cycle, esp the last 2 weeks as the test is clearing (my last pins are next week)

I would run the epi at 40mg personally. Up to 60mg if you've used it 2-3 times before. (The test will help with the lethargy)

Run your AI from the beginning as dosing epi a little higher at 40-60mg can cause flare ups.
If you want to run it E3D and then bump up to EOD after epi is finished and the test is in full force that's another option.

Have fun!

tjfletcher195

Awards
Why Epi?!

Use something fast acting bro..
I already have the epistane from when I was thinking about running an epistane only cycle, then I wisened up and decided to run Test instead. I already have a bottle of the epistane, so I figured I might as well make use of it.

I also have a bottle of Cycle Assist I can use while I take the Epistane

stann123

stann123

Awards
clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 20/20/10/10

As said above it would make sense to go with a fast acting ph. Epi can also cause estro problems on cycle so just be prepared

tjfletcher195

Awards
I mean, if I could start over, I wouldn't even have the Epistane and would have just bought Dbol instead, but I bought the epistane when I was considering an oral only cycle. I figured it would still be worth throwing in, wouldn't it? People supposedly get good results from running epistane solo, wouldn't this also be a good way to use it up since I already have it in my hands?

tjfletcher195

Awards
On cycle support? Natty test boosters in PCT? Why two serms?
You're advocating natural test boosters over nolva+clomid for a Test cycle?

I'm definitely not claiming to be an expert or anything, but 90% of the threads I read (I think I saw Goliath1 post this somewhere as well) advocated a Nolva+Clomid PCT for Test E.

For on cycle support I have CEL Cycle Assist to take while I'm on the Epistane

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I think he's just asking if you have any natty boosters in pct... Basically saying to grab one or some..

Lots of people only run 1 serm in pct.. I normally do also but on my current cycle I will run clomid & nolva in pct..

As far as the Epi goes, I ran it like 10 yrs ago so I don't remember much about it at all..
I just don't like compounds that shine in week 3-4 only to run them 6-8 weeks..

That why I chose DMZ, it's stronger than Dbol mg for mg, kicks in fast and I can run it for just as long really... Plus 1 bottle cost me $30.. Done deal..

stann123

stann123

Awards
I mean, if I could start over, I wouldn't even have the Epistane and would have just bought Dbol instead, but I bought the epistane when I was considering an oral only cycle. I figured it would still be worth throwing in, wouldn't it? People supposedly get good results from running epistane solo, wouldn't this also be a good way to use it up since I already have it in my hands?
Were not saying you cant use it but it sort of defeats the purpose using a kickstarter. The whole point is to have something giving you gains the first few weeks until the test e kicks in, and epi takes a while to kick in so that's why people are recommending something that works fast like dmz

Also I think jiggz meant pick one serm + a natty test booster like daa

tjfletcher195

Awards
I see, that makes sense. If I do a future cycle, I'll definitely get something actually fast acting like Dbol or DMZ then for a real kickstarter. I'll probably just use up the Epistane with this cycle, though, since it will just lay around collecting dust otherwise. Might as well get something out of it, lol

Necros

Awards
I run 200 mg of test E and 1 MG 0f Arimadex per week which puts me at a baseline Test level between 800-900 (roughly that of an 18 year old male) so your cycle sounds pretty solid considering Epistane has a much shorter half-life than Arimidex. If your libido drops off you might ease back on the Epi as my understanding is that some estrogen is required to keep the sex drive going.