test-e/deca run pls critique

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
Planning on starting a 12 week run of test and deca. Background... I'm 27, 6'2" 210lbs decent bf, for the winter that is lol, been training since freshman year of hs, one injectable cycle and many ph's under my belt.

Cycle looks like this:
1-12 test e 250 mg x twice a week
1-12 deca 250 mg x twice a week
1-4 dbol 25-50mg/day, depending on results
Exemestane @25mg/day
Support supps include milk thistle, fish oil, vit c, hawthorn berry extract, CoQ10, red yest rice, osteo biflex, don't think I'm leaving anything out..
I plan on using hcg too but I'd like some suggestions on how imperative it will be for a speedy recovery.
Any and all advice is welcomed and appreciated. Thanks.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea I'll be running a standard tamoxifen citrate based pct

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking 250-300 iu's hcg twice a week, probably on injection days.

dannyn2007

Awards
I would stop deca about 2 weeks before test. Also either bump your test up or lower your deca. U want test higher then deca cause of the well known "deca d1ck".

dannyn2007

Awards
Also forgot to mention, tamoxifen might make prolactin sides worst cause deca is a 19nor. I would get caber incase of gyno and clomid for pct.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
I've heard of deca dick but I still heard deca should be run the same as the test but I'll def do a little more research on that. As far as the caber goes I'll do some reading on that too. Why would you suggest clomid over nolvadex?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
There are a couple links in my PCT thread (first post i think) discussing nolva vs. clomid for pct after a 19-nor compound. Either way there are stories from people who used nolva after a 19-nor compound and have gotten spontaneous gyno, there don't seem to be any stories like that with clomid. Although I've yet to see a story about it first hand, and with all the details given.

ManBeast

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to check that out, thanks manbeast. Also danny, I've been reading about caber for the past hr or so and that stuff sounds like a great addition to any cycle for all its positive effects besides prolactin control.

dannyn2007

Awards
I'll have to check that out, thanks manbeast. Also danny, I've been reading about caber for the past hr or so and that stuff sounds like a great addition to any cycle for all its positive effects besides prolactin control.
For me running a 19nor hormone, having caber is like having adex on a test cycle. U never know. It's pretty cheap too and it's worth it. Let us know how your cycle goes. When are u planning to cycle anyways?

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
Yea I'm def gonna get caber and I'm using exemestane as my ai...planning on starting march 1 unless anything changes between now and then I'll def keep this thread up to date during my cycle and thanks for the advice I think caber is going to be an awesome addition...manbest, read that link you were talking about then the contradicting info below and the latter of the 2 was significantly more convincing. Nolva doesn't upregulate PgR in normal breast tissue studies that say that are based on cancerous breast tissue, which acts differently, and in uterine tissue, which I don't have lol. Gonna keep researching it but I'm still leaning towards nolva.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
Anybody else have any experience or insight on nolva vs clomid with a 19-nor?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Like I mentioned, it is mostly second-hand "I know a dude who it happened to" Without much supporting/background info. To be on the incrdibly safe side you could just use clomid.

ManBeast

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
After reading your links it just seems unfounded...and I already have the nolva lol, not that clomid is particularly expensive anyway. I might stick with the nolva and post up some bloodwork after my pct for the board.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I <3 Bloodwork :D

ManBeast

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
Yea I have real good insurance and its so worth it, I'm a smart guy but I'm no dr, I don't play around with this type of thing.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Please start your own thread and lay it out more like:

week x-y compound/dose

one per line.

ManBeast

Krypt

Banned
Awards
im also going to throw out that clomid is better for a 19nor rather than nolva, I've done some deep research and some say yeah nolva will do if your not prone to gyno, but if you are the slightest.... prepare for nipples of great magnitude !!!!!

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
And as far as caber goes, do most people prefer caber over prami? Caber is harder to find but seems to be approximately a million times better of an option...

dannyn2007

Awards
And as far as caber goes, do most people prefer caber over prami? Caber is harder to find but seems to be approximately a million times better of an option...
I sent u back a pm. Don't know if u got it cause my phone doesn't show

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
From my understanding the stopping deca two weeks before test was to remove the issues with using nolva in pct? b/c u wouldnt use the nolva till two weeks after your last test injection hence 4 weeks after stopping deca? Could be wrong just thought that was the reason or part of it

dannyn2007

Awards
From my understanding the stopping deca two weeks before test was to remove the issues with using nolva in pct? b/c u wouldnt use the nolva till two weeks after your last test injection hence 4 weeks after stopping deca? Could be wrong just thought that was the reason or part of it
Stoping deca 2 weeks before test is to keep your d1ck working lol. I believe deca is a longer ester so it still lingers so stoping it 2 weeks before test will allow your test to keep you from getting deca d1ck. But you made a good point with nolva too. I'm interested. But from what I've been reading, deca cause/raise prolactin issues, i don't know how much it will go down by the time u get to nolva. It might still be elevated?

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
I plan on running the caber straight through pct, from what I've read people have stayed on it for months or more. At the low type of does I'll be using there shouldn't be too.many sides, they usually start at the higher doses PD patients use it for.

dannyn2007

Awards
I plan on running the caber straight through pct, from what I've read people have stayed on it for months or more. At the low type of does I'll be using there shouldn't be too.many sides, they usually start at the higher doses PD patients use it for.
I haven't heard caber and nolva. I've heard nolva with 19nor=gyno. So it might work for u. Ive always used clomid but all my buddies love nolva. Poeple tend to have nolva on hand more instead of clomid. I'm interested to it should work cause u got nolva and it might raise prolactin sides but then that's why caber is I'n the picture. U should test it out lol

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
when would it be appropriate to use both clomid and nolva? Ive never done injections so idk much lol

dannyn2007

Awards
when would it be appropriate to use both clomid and nolva? Ive never done injections so idk much lol
I've read on other forums where they show users used both nolva and clomid. I don't remember if they combined both or used clomid first then bridged it to nolva.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna stick with my plan of using nolva and just have clomid on hand in case I start to have any gyno issues. It'll be a good experiment to share on here.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Anybody heard of liquid caber losing potency?
I have. I got some that I doubted a bit, so I found some that wasn't liquid that seems a little more effective, but it's still early.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
What I read is that its g2g in the beginning but after like a month you have to up the dose cuz it loses potency. Seems unlikely to me but I've read it in a few different places so I thought I'd ask...I can get the pills but you dosing protocall is more dynamic with liquid.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
What I read is that its g2g in the beginning but after like a month you have to up the dose cuz it loses potency. Seems unlikely to me but I've read it in a few different places so I thought I'd ask...I can get the pills but you dosing protocall is more dynamic with liquid.
Yeah, I've heard it's unstable in liquid. I'd probably go with pills and use a pill cutter.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
Anybody else that used caber and wants to put in their two cents?

beginer

Awards
After reading your links it just seems unfounded...and I already have the nolva lol, not that clomid is particularly expensive anyway. I might stick with the nolva and post up some bloodwork after my pct for the board.
Clomid expensive? In our country u can buy in Aptek and is like 2.5eur 10 tablets.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
Said "not that clomid is particularly expensive" aka its cheap