Test E/deca gains and results-4 weeks in

kal25

Awards
Hey guys,

Im new to the forum and would just like some feedback on my current diet and expected results from this diet. I'm 4 weeks in and I've already seen good results but I really want to make the best out of this cycle. I carb cycled the first 4 weeks just to attempt to cut and gain muscle simultaneously and acheive quality gains... I gained about 5-7 lbs, however, I really want to start bulking and make the best out of this cycle. I'll list what I did the first 4 weeks and what Im going to do NOW until week 12 when I finish the cycle in regards to diet.

Stats:
Height: 5'7
Weight: 170
BF%: 13-14%

Meal 1
Weeks 1-4: Protein shake with veggie greens
Weeks 5-12: Protein shake with veggie greens and whole wheat oatmeal

Meal 2
Weeks 1-4: 6 slices lean turkey, veggies, and slice of whole wheat bread with 1/4 cup almonds
Weeks 5-12: Chicken breast or lean meatballs and one whole yam

Meal 3
Weeks 1-4: Same as meal 2
Weeks 5-12: 1/2 cup of brown rice with 1 can of tuna

Meal 4
Weeks 1-4: Protein shake Whey
Weeks 5-12: Mass Mutant Protein shake (530 cals)

Meal 5
Weeks 1-4: Raisin bran cereal or oatmeal
Weeks 5-12: 3 eggs with 2 rice cakes

Meal 6
Weeks 1-4: Steak 8oz filet mignon
Weeks 5-12: Mass Mutant Protein shake (530 cals)

Meal 7
Weeks 1-4: Protein shake
Weeks 5-12: Steak or chicken with brown rice and fish oil

How does this sound guys? Would really appreciate your feedback and what you expect I would gain from week 5-12. And ya....I rep back!

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Well you might make gains but look at your basal metabolic rate including your fitness. Base it from that but also make sure you can eat like that pct, make it a lifestyle imo

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

kal25

Awards
Okay, so I might make gains? Their was a study done where they took 4 groups of people and one group took test e and didnt even train, they all ate the same (3 meals/day) the group that just took test and sat on the couch and didnt train at all gained 7 lbs of pure muscle!!! With this 7 meal diet and my 3 on 1 off training regimen, I want to be able to gain another 15 lbs, does that sound acheivable? btw I heard people gain 20-30 lbs on a test e cycle alone.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so I might make gains? Their was a study done where they took 4 groups of people and one group took test e and didnt even train, they all ate the same (3 meals/day) the group that just took test and sat on the couch and didnt train at all gained 7 lbs of pure muscle!!! With this 7 meal diet and my 3 on 1 off training regimen, I want to be able to gain another 15 lbs, does that sound acheivable? btw I heard people gain 20-30 lbs on a test e cycle alone.
I'm sure it wasn't 7pounds of pure muscle lol

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
If that was the case I'd just be lazy and do test more often.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!