Test e 400mg

• Thread starter ChickenAndBroccoli
  • Start date

ChickenAndBroccoli

Awards
I will be running 400MG for 10 weeks soon how much would I expect to gain? Basically 200mg split in 2 doses per week.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I will be running 400MG for 10 weeks soon how much would I expect to gain? Basically 200mg split in 2 doses per week.
First, is it 400mg per ml? Because if it is its trash. Don't buy test e over 300mg/ml or cyp over 250mg/ml.

You can expect to gain roughly between zero and 20lbs. If you don't know how to grow with food and training then the gear will add minimal benefits outside of the mineral and glycogen storage. If your eating and training like a bodybuilder then you can expect as much as your calorie surplus.

Food = mass

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you eat like 180lb man you will continue to be 180lb man, if you eat like a 200lb bodybuilder you will move in that direction. Also, the higher your bf the more likely you will gain more fat then muscle. There is a newb type of gains from introducing steroids and your genetics will Play a big role in what that does. But after that initial jump in newb gains it will stall if your not doing the work.

In a 10 week cycle a good goal for someone doing everything right on there first cycle is probably 10lbs of muscle. Just remember, there's a difference between gaining muscle tissue and gaining weight. If you run your cycle and you put on 30 lbs and 28 dissappear in pct, it wasn't muscle, it was water and glycogen.

ChickenAndBroccoli

Awards
First, is it 400mg per ml? Because if it is its trash. Don't buy test e over 300mg/ml or cyp over 250mg/ml.

You can expect to gain roughly between zero and 20lbs. If you don't know how to grow with food and training then the gear will add minimal benefits outside of the mineral and glycogen storage. If your eating and training like a bodybuilder then you can expect as much as your calorie surplus.

Food = mass

Food = mass
i eat 3.3k calories daily

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i eat 3.3k calories daily
That doesn't really mean anything, it's not as simple as giving numbers. I'm 208 and 3500 is about what I need for maintenance. Everyone's gonna need different amounts. Depending on the activity level. The only point I was making is you can expect to gain what you put into the cycle. The amounts of muscle and weight gained has too many variables to quantity results. I know more then one guy who's on steroids, full moderate dosed cycles year round and never makes improvements. I've seen guys on the board that run like 1000mg year round and they weigh like 160lbs.

The harder you work given that it's the right type of work in the gym and kitchen. But The harder you work or the more effort you put into the gym and kitchen the more you will get back

ChickenAndBroccoli

Awards
That doesn't really mean anything, it's not as simple as giving numbers. I'm 208 and 3500 is about what I need for maintenance. Everyone's gonna need different amounts. Depending on the activity level. The only point I was making is you can expect to gain what you put into the cycle. The amounts of muscle and weight gained has too many variables to quantity results. I know more then one guy who's on steroids, full moderate dosed cycles year round and never makes improvements. I've seen guys on the board that run like 1000mg year round and they weigh like 160lbs.

The harder you work given that it's the right type of work in the gym and kitchen. But The harder you work or the more effort you put into the gym and kitchen the more you will get back
Yeah dose doesn’t really matter it’s all about food and training hard but we can’t sit here and pretend genetics doesn’t play a big role and some people react horrible to steroids

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It all depends on how much work you put in it. Lift, Eat, Sleep, Ect.