Test/Dien E w/ a DMZ kicker

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Still cutting. My weigh in/measure was encouraging this morning.

194.0 lbs
waist: 34.5"
midsection: 35.5"
BF (via omron): 19% (what!?!, really?)

No other changes in my supplement stack. I go tomorrow to get new labs to check my e2 (to see if I need to increase exem or not, and whether the RC exem is bunk or not). I had some lack luster workouts last week, which I attributed to my reduced caloric intake. I bumped up the intake a bit and found that my energy returned (I had a pretty good workout today) and my weight loss appeared to benefit from it as well. Unless the weight loss aspect was just coincidental, but I suspect not.

One last note, I checked my strength and most of my lifts went up between 5% and 10% from the start of the DMZ cycle. Now that really only equates to another 5 - 10 lb per hand on dumbbell incline press and the like, but still it is something. Now I need to see how much of the strength carries over post-cycle.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Labs came back today. Estro is down to 26.6, which is right in the middle of the "range". That was at 10mg EOD, which seems to be the sweet spot for me right now. Test is reading even higher than before, at >1500 now (although I did this blood draw sooner after my TRT shot than the last time, which would account for the difference. But it does mean that the test I am using is over dosed (I am not using my pharmacy test since I wanted to combine my test and mast into 1 shot and would need to go up to a larger syringe if I used my lower concentration pharma test). I have 4 weeks before my TRT mandated (and doctor reviewed) blood work is done, so I need to get my test levels back down.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Better cut that dose in half or something if you wanna get your numbers in range!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And that would mean less AI obviously too with less test coming in

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Better cut that dose in half or something if you wanna get your numbers in range!
And that would mean less AI obviously too with less test coming in
Agreed on both counts. My next shot is tomorrow morning and I plan to adjust it and also adjust my exem accordingly. Probably drop the AI to E3D or less. I am still taking the ralox, so at least I have that coverage.