Test Cypionate Question

jlw988

Awards
This is a repost from the cycle info forum, but I didnt get many answers there. If anyone has any info on the following they would like to share its much appreciated......

A little background.........Im 28 went to uroligist concering test levels blood work determing they were 377 ng/dl. on the low side for my age. Dr then gave me test cypionate 200 mg weekly for 4 weeks until i could get another appt with endcrinologist and referred me to endocrinologist. So far I have been back to normal concerning sex drive, energy etc, all things that lacked over the past year which was my reason for going to dr in the 1st place. I dont knw if the endocrinologist will continue with the hrt or not, but my question is.......On a low dose of test cyp. am i likely to experience shutdown/ I've noticed no atrophy or anything, but im wondering if I should use some type of SERM or if over the counter pct would be sufficient for this light "cycle" I dont see the new dr. until april 20th and am even considering continuing the injections weekly up until then. I'm undecided at this point. If I continue that would be a total of 7 200 mg injections.

Any info would be appreciated, I've never really had any interest in aas, I just dont wont to be in worse condition when this things over if the endo dr. feels that I dont need hrt.