TEST CYP/ TREN A/ HELLADROL/ KATANADROL CYCLE!!!!

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I think I knocked you out.....10 lbers of whey and egg whites, and a kilo of leucine pretty much take out half of your supps....plus I can make more pictures if I have too LMFAO......I'll add in scripts, gas-x, tums, BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Just looked on amazon for the egg white's,,, more expensive than whey isolate!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I got the isolate 8 lb and egg white 10 lb for the same price, $50 each. at the place where the idiots post :D I take the egg white on non-WO days in the morning...and the whey isolate on WO days PWO...rest of the protein comes from food....I usually need a morning boost of 50 grams to get me going, no appetite.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Guys, no matter how many of these pics you post, my dick is still bigger :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ROFLMAO!

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Any tips on diet to maximize gains,,, just mass protein?? Getting an average of 360-400g a day.... it's probably the hardest thing so far, is eating this much

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
lotsa protien, enough carbs to fuel the fire, and enough fats enjoy life. I'm going to bet you can eat a bit "dirty" on the tren and not gain fat either ;)

oh and warbird... i'm pretty sure nobody wants to see yer junk :D

ManBeast

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
lotsa protien, enough carbs to fuel the fire, and enough fats enjoy life. I'm going to bet you can eat a bit "dirty" on the tren and not gain fat either ;)

oh and warbird... i'm pretty sure nobody wants to see yer junk :D

ManBeast
your just pissed because your baby dick won't even show up on conventional photographs....you need one of those zoom cam's at 5000% zoom :D

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
You should be concentrating on cutting and adding some muscle, not bulking up. sort of lean gains/recomp deal. You're big enough, you'll look better with high protein and not so much calories. what are you trying to do? get a powerlifter physique??? lol

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I have a basic outline for this cycle, but feel flexibility and awareness is key,,, letting sides determine max dosage and my belly gut determine max calories :)
Have noticed some constipation despite my psillium.... gonna add in a mild stool softener and up my digestive enzymes

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
man I take 2 tablespoons of psyllium per day and 1 Gut health cap (digestive tract aid)....and I still have problems most days. I might have some sort of disease knowing my luck.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
man I take 2 tablespoons of psyllium per day and 1 Gut health cap (digestive tract aid)....and I still have problems most days. I might have some sort of disease knowing my luck.
Usually it's a combination of hydration and fiber,,, but with all the protein we eat, it can take even more than just water and fiber

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
My solution when I really need to break it loose is 1/4 cup aloe vera juice, two or three tablespoons of olive oil, two tablespoons lecithin and psillium in a big glass of water with two exlax...... be ready!!!!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Usually it's a combination of hydration and fiber,,, but with all the protein we eat, it can take even more than just water and fiber
usually I'm fine in the morning and afternoon.....but at night sometimes i get diarrhea for some reason. I take most of my fiber before bed, and the digestive aid in the morning.....so I tried taking half the fiber at night and half in the afternoon....still didn't work. might be my thyroid is overactive, that is what my cardiologist said....my heart beats faster than it should and i get diarrhea sometimes....he says those are symptoms of a thyroid problem. I gotta go get my blood work done soon. always busy.....also I want to have a low test # when I get it done, so I have to time it right. not sure but I figure while on deca? but if I take AMv3 and alpha mass my test would be high I assume....maybe right before PCT after I stop the two 6 week cutting cycles...not sure how bad epi at 6 weeks then pstanz at 6 weeks will tank your test? with dermacrine while on....gotta be low.....

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
usually I'm fine in the morning and afternoon.....but at night sometimes i get diarrhea for some reason. I take most of my fiber before bed, and the digestive aid in the morning.....so I tried taking half the fiber at night and half in the afternoon....still didn't work. might be my thyroid is overactive, that is what my cardiologist said....my heart beats faster than it should and i get diarrhea sometimes....he says those are symptoms of a thyroid problem. I gotta go get my blood work done soon. always busy.....also I want to have a low test # when I get it done, so I have to time it right. not sure but I figure while on deca? but if I take AMv3 and alpha mass my test would be high I assume....maybe right before PCT after I stop the two 6 week cutting cycles...not sure how bad epi at 6 weeks then pstanz at 6 weeks will tank your test? with dermacrine while on....gotta be low.....
Get your own test done at privatemdlabs first so you know your number going in..... arginine used to make me pee out my butt,,, but I'm used to it now

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Get your own test done at privatemdlabs first so you know your number going in..... arginine used to make me pee out my butt,,, but I'm used to it now
hahaha, yeah I take like 5-6 grams arginine with 3 grams DAA and 2 grams LCLT and 5 grams taurine pre-WO or first thing in the morning every day. maybe those have something to do with it LOL.....

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
hahaha, yeah I take like 5-6 grams arginine with 3 grams DAA and 2 grams LCLT and 5 grams taurine pre-WO or first thing in the morning every day. maybe those have something to do with it LOL.....
That's nothing,, I take 20g of arginine with 10g ornithine and 5g ALCAR first thing every morning ..... add in a pedialyte single pack for flavor and electrolytes... had to build up to that though

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I have to admit,, having had no uncomfortable sides whatsoever, it's so tempting to jack up the doses of everything ..... calculating my total test cyp... may go ahead and jump to 600 a week... going to start 100mg tren eod tomorrow .... wondering if 50 a day would be better and maybe on up to 75ed or even 150 eod if the sides don't show their ugly head,,, if I hadn't made it myself I'd be wondering if it was real after all I heard about it......

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
244 and 19%bf...... :)
Gained 5 pounds and body fat is down by one percentile
Blood pressure 124/73..... allllllllll goooooooood!!!!
WOW!!! just under a pound a day!!!

srblan

Awards
  • Established
244 and 19%bf...... :)
Gained 5 pounds and body fat is down by one percentile
Blood pressure 124/73..... allllllllll goooooooood!!!!
WOW!!! just under a pound a day!!!
Good progress, I'd probably keep the levels the same for now.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
My solution when I really need to break it loose is 1/4 cup aloe vera juice, two or three tablespoons of olive oil, two tablespoons lecithin and psillium in a big glass of water with two exlax...... be ready!!!!
im saving this, felt like i dropped a nine pounder today

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
There is a saying gringo, and you'll never disagree with it from this point on....

"God made Man, Man made Fina/Tren, Tren makes Gods."

ManBeast

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Hey beast,,, I went ahead and ordered a third bottle of.kat.... what do you think of me starting the kat early,,, taking it along with the tren... taking it with the hell,,, then continuing to take it until I run out with my test????

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Was thinking about 250ed until I start the hell then boosting to 350... after the hell scaling back to 250 until it's gone

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
you won't see much of anything with it during the tren IMHO. running it past the hella at 300/ed for a week or two could be fun.

ManBeast

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Lol... it's pay day and felt like spending some cash hahaha

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Also, EOD on katana is not good due to the 6 hour half-life of the compound (forgot to mention that).

ManBeast

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Also, EOD on katana is not good due to the 6 hour half-life of the compound (forgot to mention that).

ManBeast
I knew that .... I thought I had said ed..... have to look back lol.... gonna take it in several doses throughout the day and night

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
bah humbug! eh, I'm just going to take a double dose pre-bed, and then single doses through the day every 6 hours unless I need to double another one up and then i'll double-up the morning, I like my sleep damnit.

ManBeast

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
bah humbug! eh, I'm just going to take a double dose pre-bed, and then single doses through the day every 6 hours unless I need to double another one up and then i'll double-up the morning, I like my sleep damnit.

ManBeast
I wake up and walk downstairs to eat at least twice a night every night,,,, been doing that my whole life

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
fair enough, I pass out, like 1/4 wake up to pee once or twice, and that's it lol.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Driving to the gym listening to Anthrax, I realize I feel f****** awesome today!!!!! If this feeling is 1 of the sides, I'm ALLLLL INNNNNN!!!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LoL, it is, LOL.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
time to go home and ram it in your woman's ass :D

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
LMAO!!! After a year of too much testosterone,, she was happy to hear the tren might make me limp,,, she said her püssy needed a BREAK!! HAHAHA!!! Never happened,, as hard and enthusiastic as I ever was!!

Another record setting day,,, broke my 1RM record for close grip bench and one arm cable tricep extensions!!!

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
So far so good mentally,,, feel frikkin awesome!! Intense focus, which could be attributed to the fact that I upped my nootropics,,, the GABA helps too...no negative aggression, anxiety or paranoia whatsoever,,, all good in my neighborhood!! :)

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Thinking about going daily with the tren,,, maybe starting at 75mg.... if I do that may go ahead and dose 100 test cyp six of those days, since they mix in the syringe so well....

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Labs taken on 2/15/12...... took this long to get them in the mail from my endo...

TESTOSTERONE TOTAL, CBC W/ AUTO DIFF, PSA TOTAL, LIVER PANEL

testosterone total: 224ng/dl

CBC w/ AUTO DIFF
WBC: 5.8 K/uL
RBC: 5.49 10^6/uL
HGB: 17.7 g/dl
HCT: 52%
MCV: [H] 95.4 fl
MCH: [H] 32.3 pg
MCHC: 33.9 g/dL
RDW: 13.1%
PLT: 180 K/uL
MPV: [H] 9.9 fL
NEUT% 48.4%
LYMPH% 37.5%
MONO% [H] 12.1%
EOS% 1.6%
BASO% 0.4%
NEUT# 2.8 K/uL
LYMPH# 2.2 K/uL
MONO# 0.7 K/uL
EOS# 0.1 K/uL
BASO# 0.0 K/uL

PSA TOTAL: .83 ng/mL

Liver panel:
Albumin: 4.6 g/dL
Bilirubin, Total: 1.0 mg/dL
Bilirubin, Direct: 0.1 mg/dL
AST/SGOT: 31 IU/L
ALT/SGPT: 51 IU//L
Alkaline Phosphatase: 49 IU/L
Total protein: 7.3 g/dL
Bilirubin, indirect: 0.9

Glucose, Blood: 100mg/dL

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
take it easy on your first run man, you don't *need* more to see more, 50 ED is solid, trust me.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
take it easy on your first run man, you don't *need* more to see more, 50 ED is solid, trust me.
I am an over achiever lol.... look at my supplements,, that should tell you something,,, HAHAHA!!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
that isn't the best approach with these things ;) I'd rather enjoy the gains at a lower dosage than have to run higher and higher each time ;)