Test booster without ashwagandha?

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking for a natty test booster to help me through PCT and beyond.
I am trying to avoid ashwagandha. I've tried supps with it (like M-Test and AlphaMax) and I get very sleepy/lethargic. Did some reading and seems like ashwaganha could be a possible cause for this.

Appreciate some suggestions. Thanks!

Stachio

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Take a look at SNS Optimize T, Iconic Formulations Sustain Alpha and Apex Alchemy Arimahex Gel.They are all forum favorites.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Take a look at SNS Optimize T, Iconic Formulations Sustain Alpha and Apex Alchemy Arimahex Gel.They are all forum favorites.
don't forget dermacrine :)

everything at iconic formulations is 20% off...code THEBIGT

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys I'll check these out. Can't be 100% sure its the ashwagandha, but not sure what else in the M-Test could be making me sleepy/lethargic

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Optimize t might be a winner. I'm a long time mtest fan for years. I've been on optimize t for about a week. Libido and well sense of being is great.

I planned on running ultra epi and alpha 7 since it came in yesterday but I feel so good on optimize I might hold off until the 1st of the year.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Optimize t might be a winner. I'm a long time mtest fan for years. I've been on optimize t for about a week. Libido and well sense of being is great.

I planned on running ultra epi and alpha 7 since it came in yesterday but I feel so good on optimize I might hold off until the 1st of the year.
i am a huge fan of the Ultra Epi/Alpha 7 combo---wise choice!!! :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am liking SNS Optimize T as my test booster
I've heard this line many times. Definitely a top notch product by SNS.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you still have the M-test just use at night.

I'm on TRT but I get a significant increase in libido and sense of well-being taking low-dose bulbine with 1.5g DAA on top of my trt.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys I'll check these out. Can't be 100% sure its the ashwagandha, but not sure what else in the M-Test could be making me sleepy/lethargic
It most likely is the Ashwagandha. M-Test contains KSM-66 which is one of the best herbs on the market for increasing both free and total testosterone levels but it does also help people relax. Most people find that this helps them be more relaxed and have a more positive mood and feel better, but for some people, any type of ashwagandha may make them sleepy.

For me, I've been on M-Test for a long time as part of my daily use supplement regimen and it really helps me be a much more calm, relaxed, and positive person. It doesn't make me sleepy or tired if I space my dose out morning and night, but if I were to take all the caps once a day it would make me tired.

For a non-ashwagandha natural test boosting option, I would definitely suggest Optimize-T. It has a lot of great feedback and is a very comprehensive formula. Here's a link to the Optimize-T master thread so you can read some feedback and experiences on it:

Optimize-T-Supp-Facts-v2.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If it makes you sleepy/lethargic, why not take the full dose pre-bed then?
Good suggestion. I know that that is what some of the people do that say that KSM-66 makes them tired.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It most likely is the Ashwagandha. M-Test contains KSM-66 which is one of the best herbs on the market for increasing both free and total testosterone levels but it does also help people relax. Most people find that this helps them be more relaxed and have a more positive mood and feel better, but for some people, any type of ashwagandha may make them sleepy.

For me, I've been on M-Test for a long time as part of my daily use supplement regimen and it really helps me be a much more calm, relaxed, and positive person. It doesn't make me sleepy or tired if I space my dose out morning and night, but if I were to take all the caps once a day it would make me tired.

For a non-ashwagandha natural test boosting option, I would definitely suggest Optimize-T. It has a lot of great feedback and is a very comprehensive formula. Here's a link to the Optimize-T master thread so you can read some feedback and experiences on it:

View attachment 210670
Thanks. After looking into it more, I think Ill give it a shot.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 210670
Agreed with this. There is a nice write up on it over at Strong Supplement Shop as well with some good info.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks. After looking into it more, I think Ill give it a shot.
You're welcome. I'm always glad to help in any way that I can.

I hope that you'll enjoy it; and if you have any questions, you're always welcome to pm me at any time.