Test Base Guide

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Also, just in case you're misundersting, I'm asking about EQ as a base, and non-test cycles because I find it interesting, not because I'm planning to do it.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Trest isn't chemically similar to test at all though. In fact EQ is more similar to test than trest is.
Lol, what does chemical structure have to do with anything? Do not use EQ as a test base.
EQ will lower your testosterone and shut you down!! That’s why people run test with it.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lol, what does chemical structure have to do with anything? Do not use EQ as a test base.
EQ will lower your testosterone and shut you down!! That’s why people run test with it.
Have you tried running EQ as a test base? No offense but I'm more interested in hearing from people that have tried it, because it is one of the few non-test steroids that is used that way sometimes. Again, because I want to know more about the effects, not because I'm going to do it. The argument that "EQ can't be run as a test base because it's not test" isn't very helpful, and as we already established trest is used as a base all the time and is far removed from test.

If you have tried using EQ as a base, and it was a bad idea then I'd be interested in hearing the details. Thanks.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Have you tried running EQ as a test base? No offense but I'm more interested in hearing from people that have tried it, because it is one of the few non-test steroids that is used that way sometimes. Again, because I want to know more about the effects, not because I'm going to do it. The argument that "EQ can't be run as a test base because it's not test" isn't very helpful, and as we already established trest is used as a base all the time and is far removed from test.

If you have tried using EQ as a base, and it was a bad idea then I'd be interested in hearing the details. Thanks.
Listen buddy I’m 47 years old on TRT for 8 years. Ive been around this game for quite a long time. NOBODY USES EQ AS A REPLACEMENT FOR TESTOSTERONE!!
Nobody!! You might find some idiot kid that has tried it as an experiment. These kind of EXPERIMENTS never end well. Let it go!!

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Listen buddy I’m 47 years old on TRT for 8 years. Ive been around this game for quite a long time. NOBODY USES EQ AS A REPLACEMENT FOR TESTOSTERONE!!
Nobody!! You might find some idiot kid that has tried it as an experiment. These kind of EXPERIMENTS never end well. Let it go!!
Don't think you know as much as you think you do, pal. EQ only cycles are a thing. Not saying they're a good idea but they're not that uncommon.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Don't think you know as much as you think you do, pal. EQ only cycles are a thing. Not saying they're a good idea but they're not that uncommon.
Haha 🤣 do it bro!! Prove the world wrong!!

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I also heard injecting DHB straight in your dick hole isn’t uncommon. It’s awesome for gains and erections. You should try it out. 😮

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I also heard injecting DHB straight in your dick hole isn’t uncommon. It’s awesome for gains and erections. You should try it out.
I bust out laughing so hard bc at first j was thinking btwn bold or dhbold I would go with dhb only cycle all day and i Could* see that as pissibly working but no, then theres dick holes and yo momma and whatnot, bwahahahaa. Have fun with wtvr you do bc life is short and youre bound to get fkt over no matter what u do so just have fun with it. Peace!

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why isn't 4-andro a good test base when it converts to test ?? (ref back to first post)

If doing a sarm like LGD, which is the best andro to stack as a test base? 1-andro, 4-andro, or epi-andro??

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why isn't 4-andro a good test base when it converts to test ?? (ref back to first post)

If doing a sarm like LGD, which is the best andro to stack as a test base? 1-andro, 4-andro, or epi-andro??
For your purposes, get some Dermacrine and maybe some 3AD pills or AndroHard cream for a little extra DHT. Adding these should lessen lethargy and keep your pecker working better than without.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For your purposes, get some Dermacrine and maybe some 3AD pills or AndroHard cream for a little extra DHT. Adding these should lessen lethargy and keep your pecker working better than without.
On this logic train I would say dermacrine and sustain alpha but I dont think its ever smart to run a sarm without serm for pct or run osta as "test base" as it was made to be a test replacement. But still dont like the premise.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was just trying to think this through based on what pairs best with what (*PCT and SERM aside).

For example, if a wet test and dry test stack well together (like 1-andro combined with 4-andro)... then what one choice would you expect to pair best with a sarm like LGD?

Should I be looking for a wet or a dry PH to be the better combo with LGD? Thinking mild cycle, with only one item selected to pair....

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I was just trying to think this through based on what pairs best with what (*PCT and SERM aside).

For example, if a wet test and dry test stack well together (like 1-andro combined with 4-andro)... then what one choice would you expect to pair best with a sarm like LGD?

Should I be looking for a wet or a dry PH to be the better combo with LGD? Thinking mild cycle, with only one item selected to pair....
If your going to shut yourself down with LGD “not worth running imo” then Epistane would really compliment it well. Your not going to see much added size or strength running andros,
At least this way your cycle won’t be a bust!