Test and acne

i8urz06

Awards
On trt and test coming in a little over 1000. Everything is great except outta control acne on back. If I have to just live with it I will but it makes things kinda obvious when shirt is off that something is up. Any tips from any test users? Thanks

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have bacne also, and on my elbow fore arm areas. I was pinning ug test.

Idk if this has anything to do with it but I was recently prescribed test. Third week in and my acne is drying up and going away.

And I get the big cystic pimples. I'm not on ai or anything else. I think my last jug of test was pure oil.

i8urz06

Awards
Hmmm mine is prescription so I think it's good. Of course I forgot to mention on hcg and anarastrazole too.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
In for bacne treatment... Get major bacne during PCT, probably from clomid. It's almost 2 months after PCT and still getting new bacne

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kind of something you just have to deal with. I've used SNS Inhibit-P with some success in controlling acne.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
On trt and test coming in a little over 1000. Everything is great except outta control acne on back. If I have to just live with it I will but it makes things kinda obvious when shirt is off that something is up. Any tips from any test users? Thanks
Ask your TRT doc for a tube of tretinoin cream, if you have someone who can apply it for you. If not, ask his about some isotret (oral version.)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you girl put alot of benzyl peroxide on your back.. you have to kinda goop it on.. then stand in from of a fan to dry it on.. your back should be all white.. once dry.. put a crappy shirt on and go to bed. It will stain your sheets so you need a shirt.. a crappy shirt because it will ruin the shirt.

I put the 10% oxy benzyl peroxide.

AHH_BOB_SAGET

AHH_BOB_SAGET

Awards
I put the 10% oxy benzyl peroxide.
Benzoyl peroxide ftw. The 10% dries my skin out pretty bad, but I combine it with topical acne treatment tretinoin and that helps a lot. I've had face and bacne for years whether on cycle or not and the combo is the only thing that works for me.